a new friend in our school??????

All because of jealousy

                 Ring...................the school bell rang.You and dujun was waiting for the teacher.After a while the teacher came in with a student and the class became quiet.....then the teacher said:"hello class today i am going to introduce a student to you.She is a new student in the school and her name is park jiyeon so please take care of her"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

                  Another bell rang and it is time for lunch.All of the student ran down for lunch only park jiyeon was in the class.As park jiyeon was about to go down for lunch,dujun came up and take your(you) water bottle he saw jiyeon and ask:"why are you still here?arent you going down to eat?"as park jiyeon was about to answer dujun's answer,dujun suddenly think of the water bottle so he take the water bottle and went off.Soon it was time to go back to class,when,you and dujun was about to enter the class,you tell:"should we make friend's with park jiyeon?"dujun answered:"sure"We went to where jiyeon was sitting and they soon became best friends.Soon it is time to go home,jiyeon said goodbye to them.Dujun and you then walked home with a smile on their face.........................  

 

     


this is the first chapter i am updating hope you like it::)