Happiness...kinda.

My husband is an Alaskan Malamute - HIATUS

Aecha’s POV

“You’re right, I don’t feel the same way about you.” He smirked before walking back into the room.

 “Yah! YAH! YAH!STAND THERE! YAH! YOU! I JUST CONFESSED TO YOU AND THAT’S ALL YOU SAY?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH COURAGE THAT TOOK ME?! I THOUGHT ABOUT IT ALL NIGHT WHILE YOU WERE OUT DRINKING HAPPILY!” I ran into the room and kicked him onto the bed. “Jerk. JERK. JERK!!!!”

He looked up at me trying to hide the smile that was aching to show on his face.

“You worried about me that much huh? I told you, you liked me, and you said you don’t.” He chuckled happily and stood up before taking my wrist and pulling me closer to him. He wrapped his hands around me before hugging me tightly.

“I missed you, this…everything.” He whispered.

“You’ve been away for a few hours. Get off me.” I pushed him off me. “You didn’t even reply yet!” I crossed my arms and left the room. “I’M GOING OUT! I HATE YOU!”

I slapped the elevator button…it arrived earlier than expected.

With slow steps I walked into it, hoping he would come out in a matter of three seconds, magically run jump across like a ballerina and end up in front of me telling me not to go.

But then again that only happened in fairy tales.

The elevator doors started to close and I bit my lip. I was seriously never going to talk to him after this day…but I had no choice, school was in a few hours. I closed my eyes and let out a huge sigh.

“Idiot…what else did you expect…?” I muttered to myself. The elevator doors didn’t close. I reopened my eyes to see Key stopping the doors from closing. He pulled me out into the lobby and looked me straight in my eyes.

“Listen carefully because I’m only saying this once.” He placed his hands on my shoulders, the slightest contact right now made me nervous. “I love you.”

“W-what?” I stuttered.

“I said I loved you, I hate to admit it, but I love you. I love you, you the person I thought was the last person I could possibly love. You can’t cook, or clean, you’re not organised, you always copy my work, you’re dumb, you treat our dog better than me, you don’t even act like a girl! but, I love you, I had to go to a psychologist to make it clear, I love you Aecha and I have been for a while now.” He softly whispered as he ran his hand through my hair and pulled my face close to his. “I just never thought you would feel the same.” He smiled before hugging me close to him. My eyes widened and my heart started to flutter…my stomach felt like a bottomless pit full of butterflies.

“M-me too.” I whispered back and I heard him let out a sigh of relief.

“Don’t worry Aecha, I’m not going to fall for Yoona, ever again.” He assured me with a squeeze. He looked at me as if he expected a reply.

“Soohyun oppa and Taemin?” I raised my eyebrows and he nodded.

“I told you already! I thought I liked Taemin, but I was wrong, and Soohyun oppa is my first love so I can’t help it…” I muttered.

“Just listen to me this once, please, please just keep away from Soohyun.” Key pleaded.

“No. He’s my friend Key.” I stated stubbornly. “We should get ready and go to school.” I walked into the room and he followed behind closely.

Hubby was still sleeping.

We both went into our wardrobes and got changed before coming out at the same time. We went to brush our teeth, Key handed me my toothbrush as in unison, and the toothbrushes went into our mouth. Every movement seemed so synchronised.

He wiped my face with a towel before taking my hand in his. The doggy sitter was going to come soon so that wasn’t too much of a worry.

-

“Here, your seatbelt.” Key smiled as he buckled me up. He looked up at me before pecking my lips once with a shy smile.

I blinked continuously and I heard him let out a chuckle.

“Yah, did you seriously go to a psychologist to see if you liked me?!” I asked in disbelief, suddenly remembering what he said before.

He suddenly went into a coughing fit and I pat his back for him.

“W-who told you that?” He asked as he recovered in a squeak.

“You said it before you big dummy.” I laughed. “You should’ve just said you liked me. Oh right, you probably knew I was going to reject you.” I laughed loudly.

“Shut up Aecha. You’re making me hate you again.” He snapped as he went a bright crimson.

I giggled quietly to myself.

I guess life was getting better after all.

-

“You’re holding hands?” Jonghyun asked as he walked up to us, scratching the back of his head while doing so. Minho and Onew looked at us weirdly and Taemin looked at me, managing to smiled at me painfully.

I smiled at him apologetically.

“So you two have finally decided to accept each other, that’s great!” Taemin happily exclaimed.

“Am I hearing right?” Taeyeon unnie came out of nowhere a squeezing in between Onew and Minho, causing him to turn bright red.

I nodded shyly and Key immediately let go of my hand.

“No way. She’ll always be an immature little kid to me.” Key stated stubbornly. Taeyeon unnie grabbed Key by the neck.

“I’m so proud of you Key! You really are my favourite little brother.” She squealed as she rubbed his hair.

“Get off me! I said we’re nothing!” He exclaimed.

Jonghyun grabbed Key by the neck as well before kissing his cheek twice.

“JONGHYUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Key yelled as he pushed him off with force. Onew and Minho joined in and hugged Key.

I laughed to myself and Luna approached me.

“Aecha!” She called out softly as she walked up to us.

“Luna!” I greeted her with a hug. I twirled my arm around hers and she smiled shyly.

“You look like you’ve gotten no sleep! Look at those dark circles!” Luna exclaimed as she examined me with worry.

“Ah, I forgot to sleep last night.” I laughed and she laughed with me.

“Aecha, I’ll see you in class.” Taeyeon unnie saluted before skipping off.

“You know Miss Kim?” Luna asked with curiosity in her voice.

“Yeah, she’s my sister in law.” I giggled. “Come on let’s go to class.”

I pulled her along with me, leaving the others behind me.

-

Taeyeon unnie marked the roll quickly since we were all late to class. Everyone ran out of the class like a stampede.

“Earthquake!” Taemin laughed as he pretended to shake.

Luna looked at him with shy eyes.

Key stayed next to Taemin and I stuck with Luna, Key grabbed my arm before making me face him.

“Don’t talk to me.” I snapped as I pushed him away causing Taemin to chuckle to himself.

“Don’t laugh.” Key hissed.

“Don’t tell him not to laugh!” I argued.

“Don’t tell me what to do!”

“It’s my choice!”

“Who says?!”

“Me!”

“Why do I even like you…? Remind me.” Key muttered.

“Because I’m amazing Aecha.” I smiled sweetly.

I turned back to Luna but caught Soohyun oppa going somewhere in a rush.

“Opp-” I began but Soohyun oppa walked right past. “I wonder where he’s going.” I whispered to myself.

“Do you know him?” Luna asked.

“Yeah, childhood friend, Luna, go first, I’ll see you in class.” I smiled at her before turning to Key who had already grabbed my wrist. “I won’t do much. Don’t worry.” I assured him before softly taking off his hand and running after oppa.

Oppa walked into an empty room, I was about to follow him until I heard voices from inside.

“Kim Soohyun can’t you do your simple job properly?! You said you could take Aecha away from Key, you said you would make them divorce and here they are at school showing their affection for each other!” I heard a familiar female yell.

I gasped.

No way, oppa would never try and do that to me. He was too kind…

“It’s not like you did any better.” Soohyun oppa replied coldly.

“You promised Kim Soohyun.” The females voice went stern. “A promise is a promise. Key is mine, you can keep Aecha. Just get her away from him.” She snapped before kicking the door open. I hid behind the wall making sure I was hiding, I managed to catch a glimpse of the girl.

It was Yoona.

Why was Soohyun oppa trying to take me away from Key when he knew I was married to Key for my family…and Yoona was trying to take Key away from me.

I forgot that Yoona had not left and soon found her in front of me, glaring down at me.

“Y-y-y-y-yoona.” I stuttered.

She smirked before grabbing my shirt collar and clenching it.

“You, what makes you think you’re good enough for Key? You’re nothing compared to me. Do you understand me? Nothing. You don’t deserve to be his wife…I should be in your place.” She pushed me back onto the wall. Her face was red with anger as she raised her hand up. I closed my eyes ready to feel the pain, but her hand didn’t drop.

I peeked them open to see Soohyun oppa glaring at her.

“Don’t you dare lay a hand on her.” He hissed as he threw her wrist down and grabbed me before pulling me away.

“Oppa, let go.” I said icily.

I shook him off as we got to an empty corridor. I looked at him, I honestly didn’t know what to think anymore.

“How could you?” I hissed. “All those years of friendship and suddenly you come back to ruin my life just when I’m beginning to settle down and be happy?!”

“Let me explain Aecha.” Oppa started as he took my hand, I pulled away from him.

“I trusted you, and you were just a spy. Typical.” A tear streamed down my cheek, I didn’t even know why.

“You didn’t like Key anyway Aecha, Key’s using you, he only married you because of inheritance, after his grandmother dies he’s going to divorce you and take everything away. He said so himself. The reason he’s being so nice to you? Because he doesn’t want to get caught. I wanted to keep it from you because I knew you liked him, it was visible, but I don’t want you getting hurt anymore.”

“That’s a lie.” I managed to choke out. I shouldn’t believe what wasn’t true.

“Then ask him. Ask him Aecha. Why would I hurt you?” Soohyun oppa’s eyes softened as he walked closer to me. He placed his hand on my arm and I pulled away.

“I don’t know. But I don’t want to believe you.” I whispered as I walked away from him, leaving him speechless.

I bumped into a familiar feeling figure.

“You okay?” Taemin’s voice asked calmly and I looked up at him.

“I’m confused.” I cried as I buried my head into his chest. I heard him smile.

“Do you wanna get something to eat?” I heard him chuckle.

“Yah! How could you laugh that easily when I’m obviously devastated.” I pouted.

He took my hand.

“Because I know how to easily make you feel better.” He laughed before dragging me away.


I'm back! I'm soooo sorry i took long, i'm sooooo sorry.

I had a major writers block, my brain wasn't working, i've had a really depressing few months, but i'm back, i have no idea for how long, but i'm back.

I've finished all the chapter summaries. I realised that's just how i work, i change a few things along the way, but i need chapter summaries to complete a fic and as a guide. So yeah, i've finished that, it ends at around about chapter 54-ish? :)
I hope you like it~

I'm so sorry i left you guys on a cliffhanger like that, and just a heads up, this complication will finish in a chapter or so just because it's so boring and i am getting bored of writing it! :)

AND YES! I have reached 100 suscribers even when i was on hiatus, i'm so thankful that people are actually bothered to read my story and omg, thank you so much! I'll try and update more D;

Thank you!

Eat your fruits and veges ~

COMMENTS ARE LOVE!

onhyukmin ~