M-married?

My husband is an Alaskan Malamute - HIATUS

hey guys!

Sorry i didn't update! I had a virus on my computer yesterday and i managed to fix it using my mums computer :L

Okay, just a bit of info, i'm having trouble with the complications and yeah, the flow is being so y right now.

But yes, you meet Key in this chapter, so i guess...yeah :L

Oh, and i'm not one of the funniest people, so it could apear to be quite lame, i apologise for this beforehand :L

I'm sorry if the flow is really slow, i have to admit, the first 3 chapters aren't really impressive, but when you get married to Key, things will get a whole lot better, at least i hope it does. So please bare with me!

Thank you for all the comments! I really appreciate it!

I hope you enjoy this fiction and i PROMISE it will get better!


Aecha’s POV

 

“Yah! I told you to pee on the newspaper!” I complained as I gently shoved the Golden Retriever puppy to the side. I stood up and slowly straightened my back.

The puppies in ‘Fluffy Pet Shop’, where I worked part time, were on release time, where they got to run freely around the pet shop, which meant more cleaning of faeces for me.

The door opened and they immediately started barking.

“Anyeonghasaeyo!” I bowed 90 degrees before looking at the customer. He was dressed in a black suit with dark sunglasses on.

 “May I help you?” I asked with my eyebrows raised.

“I’m looking for Choi Aecha.” He stated in his deep voice. I eyed him.

“That’s me?” I continued to mop the floor and he faced me and bowed respectfully.

Why on earth…?

“You must come with me.”

“Uh, no, I’m working, and I can’t get cut from this job, I can’t afford to lose another job because of personal reasons, now, if you may.” I smiled awkwardly before mopping elsewhere.

“You must come with me.” He ordered once again before clutching onto my arm tightly and dragged me out of the pet shop.

“PLEASE SIR, YOU DON’T LOOK LIKE THE TYPE, BUT YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE! I CAN’T JUST LEAVE 20 PUPPIES RUNNING AROUND THE PLACE!” I screamed as I struggled to get out of his tight grasp.

“Please be quiet.” He requested sternly.

I sighed before apologetically glancing at him.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” I yelled at the top of my voice before biting his hand.

“Young miss, I am not going to you.” He sighed, not feeling the pain of my deadly bite as he shoved me roughly into the smooth, black car that was parked conveniently in front of us.

“Look bro, I’m not looking for trouble, but you leave me no choice, I might have to burst your ear drums if you don’t let me go right now. I HAVE NO TIME OR MONEY TO BE KIDNAPPED. MY FAMILY IS POOR. I’M POOR. I’M ONLY 17, I DON’T WANT TO DIE. NOW LET ME GO! PLEASE! BRO! DUDE! I’LL DO ANYTHING, BUT I REALLY NEED  MY PAY! CAN’T YOU KIDNAP ME TOMORROW?!” I screamed.

“Miss, I’m not kidnapping you. Please, stay calm.” He replied calmly as he started the car and started to drive. I turned to look back at the pet shop, the puppies looked out the window sadly.

“This unnie will be back for you my babies! Don’t worry!” I cried as placed a hand on the window dramatically.

“Ahjusshi, could you at least tell me where you’re taking me? I NEED MY PAY.” I complained.

“You’ll see when we get there.” He replied.

“AISH!” I yelled as I slouched back in my seat. My school bag was still at the pet shop and I was still in my uniform. I let out a long sigh.

The car continued to drive until we stopped in front of a mansion. My eyes widened and I gulped before smiling in a pedo-ish way.

“This is where you’re taking me?” I asked and he nodded once.

The gates opened and he drove in, stopping at the doorway. He exited the car first before opening the door for me. I got out and smiled.

“Smells like money.” I giggled, earning myself a glare. I bit my lip before following him inside.

It was huge, not modern, but yes, it was humungous.

My mouth formed a large ‘O’ as we walked down the hallway.

“You know, I don’t really mind being kidnapped anymore, you’ll give me food right?” I asked as I hurried and walked next to him.

“I’m not kidnapping you miss.” He sighed.

“Ah…that’s right.”

We walked into the living room, where people were seated around a glass coffee table.

Four figures looked very familiar, the other two were unknown.

The six heads turned to me.

The grandmother smiled and I laughed awkwardly.

“Come and sit Aecha, we’ve been waiting.” She smiled. I nodded before walking towards the sofa’s.

“Umma! Appa! Unnie! Sulli!” I yelped in surprise. “What are you doing here?” I hissed.

They had an apologetic look on their faces.

“Where you kidnapped too?” I asked worriedly as I sat next to my younger sister, Sulli.

“Kidnapped? What are you talking about child?” The grandmother laughed as she beckoned the man that kidnapped me to come forth. “Mr. Lim, get some food for this young lady.” She ordered kindly and he nodded before going somewhere. “Now…you’re probably wondering why you’re here…yes?” She asked as she turned to me, her wrinkled eyes forming a smile.

I nodded. Umma placed her hand in mine and Sulli rested her head on my shoulder, while Sooyoung unnie just my hair. Appa just looked at me and cried.

I looked at each of them weirdly before shaking them off.

“This may be a bit shocking, but you are to be married to my grandson in a few days, since your 17th birthday has passed. It was a promise between your grandfather and my husband before you or any of your siblings were born, that the second daughter of the Choi family would be married to our one and only grandson, since you can’t marry my granddaughter.” She laughed.

I nodded and took what she said in slowly.

“N-N-N-N-N-NEH?! M-M-M-M-M-M-M-MARRIED?!” I finally understood what she said. “B-BUT I’M 17. UMMA. APPA. UNNIE. YOU’RE MAKING ME GET MARRIED?” I exclaimed as I stood up.

“Ah, it’s shocking news…but the wedding plans have already been made.” The younger woman next to the grandmother smiled.

“Umma!” I looked at my mum who was trying to avoid eye contact with me.

I squeezed my cheeks together.

“But I’m too young to get married!” I argued.

“A promise is a promise.” The grandmother replied sternly.

I let out a helpless whine.

“But I have work, and school, how am I supposed to lift my head up properly when I’m married…”

“My grandson also goes to school, you’ll be moved to his school where you will complete your education after marriage.” The grandmother smiled.

I was in denial. This can’t be happening.

“But I’m poor! I work at a pet shop! I don’t know who your grandson is but he deserves someone more rich and beautiful that suits this large house.”

“You’ll be living in a penthouse with him only, money is not a huge matter.” The younger lady smiled once more.

I went in a daze.

“You can’t be serious…” I mumbled under my breath. “This is a secret camera prank isn’t it? HAHA!” I eyed everyone suspiciously.

“A secret camera prank?” The grandmother asked in a confusing tone as she raised her eyebrows and I slouched back helplessly.

“I’m home!” A male voice called out. I turned to see who it was to see a young boy around my age walking into the house.

“Kibum, sit down.” The grandmother said sternly to him.

He must be the dreaded grandson.

“What is that?” He scowled as he looked at me.

“She is your fiancé.”

“WHAT?!” He yelled.

The grandmother explained everything again to him and he stayed still, doubt founded.

“Well, while you prepare our wedding, I think I might get to know my wife a bit more.” He said sweetly as he smiled my family. He grabbed my arm roughly and began to drag me outside.

“Could you let go!” I yelled and he threw my arm. “Look, I don’t want to marry you either. I HAVE A LIFE TOO!”

“What do you have to lose? You’re marrying a rich hot boy. It’s me that’s losing everything.” He explained.

I sarcastically laughed.

“You? Hot? HA.” I started to storm off.

“Yah.” He turned me around to face him. “You’re really agreeing to this?”

“Well, like you said, what is there to lose?” I smiled sweetly. “I can pay off our family’s debts and we won’t have to be poor anymore and I’ll be able to go to university. There really is nothing to lose, now that I think about it.” I shrugged before smiling sweetly at him.

“So you’re going to marry me…?”

“YUP!” I nodded proudly with a poke of my tongue.

“ARGH! ALL GIRLS ARE THE SAME!” He yelled as he walked around with a deep thinking expression.

I looked at him weirdly and he looked back before grabbing my arm and dragging me.

“LET GO!” I wailed as he dragged me towards his car.

A Red Ferrari 458 Italia. I stopped in front of the car.

“Pretty impressive.” I nodded.

“I doubt you could do any better.” He scoffed as he pushed me roughly into the passenger side of the two seated car.

“YAH!” I screamed as he slammed the door on me. “Jerk.” I muttered as he got into the car himself and sat beside me.

“Look. I don’t want to marry you, I have no thoughts, or interest in marrying you. If you’re marrying me for the money, I’ll give you the money, but not me, I have a life.” He said sternly.

“And so do I. A promise is a promise.” I shrugged.

How bad could marriage be? Honestly, I’ll just pretend I’m sharing a house with some jerk that pays for everything I do.

Perfect.

“IT’S OUR LIVES THAT’S ON THE LINE HERE! DON’T YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE?!” He raged.

“I really don’t see the big deal, we can just act like roommates, with benefits.” I shrugged as I pulled a lollipop out of my pocket and popped it into my mouth.

“With benefits? Do you know what that means?” He asked with his mouth wide open in shock.

“Oh…not that kind of benefit, you know, money wise.” I smiled. I took another lollipop out of my pocket and handed it to him. He slapped it away. I shrugged before dusting it off and putting it back in my pocket.

“Money? We won’t be able to divorce, we’ll need to have children, I WANT TO DATE PEOPLE I LOVE…NOT SOME…FREAK.” He yelled as he threw his hands around everywhere.

“Well, date. Who said we can’t date?” I laughed as I got out of the car and skipped back to the house happily.

The Kibum boy…or may I say, my husband, ran and grabbed my arm to make me face him.

“Where are you going?” He asked with his eyes wide open.

“To tell Halmuni that I accept this marriage.” I stated with a nod before pushing open the large door and walking to the living room.

“YAH! YOU! I DON’T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME! ARE YOU MAD?” He screamed.

“No, I am not ‘mad’ and it’s Aecha. Choi Aecha. You? Kibum right?” I held out my hand and he took one glance at it.

“Key. If you call me Kim Kibum, that will be the day of your funeral.” He scowled.

“You’re funny, Kibum.” I poked out my tongue before turning to face the adults.

They all smiled at me expectantly.

“I accept.” I smiled as I wrapped my arm around Key’s and held it close to me. “I accept this marriage.”

END OF CHAPTER!


Okay, Key isn't the complete kapp-y image :L

He just seems like that here.

I'm sorry it's a ghey chapter ==

i'm sorry for the next ghey chapters ==

But yes!

I PROMISE I WILL TRY AND MAKE IT GET BETTER!

COMMENTS ARE LOVE !

PLEASE COMMENT!

IT'S MY INSPIRATION AND IT TELLS ME THAT PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY READING THIS FANFICTION!

Tell me what you think so far ~

Criticism is always welcome ~

Eat your fruits and veges ~

onhyukmin ~