I'm so sorry D;

My husband is an Alaskan Malamute - HIATUS

Hi guys!

I'm sorry this isn't a chapter, but it's an apology.

As of now, updating this story will be very rare.

I'm not sure if many of you know, but I'm moving into year 11 next year and from then on all of my concentration will have to be used on there.

Although I greatly wanted to continue this fic and improve my writing skills, I just don't have the time managing both my life and a demand for stories. It takes up a lot of time and I honestly have to say I got bored of this story, it was just too cliche and I often get angry at myself for having a lack of ideas.

I'm taking up two advanced English courses next year so I'm hoping that will help me.

Thank you for being such faithful readers until now and I'm greatly sorry I am letting you down like this. I was amazed I could get to over 100 suscribers and I'm thankful to all of you.

As of today, I will not continue this fanfiction, but I will still write, as a hobby and maybe upload a few pieces but they will not be about idols and love, just...life maybe?

Once again thank you and I apologize deeply.

 

 

                                                                  - onhyukmin