Chapter 7: Lee Seunghyun (One-shot)

Big Bang One-shot and Scenarios Collection

 

“Why are you still waiting, baby?”

 

---

 

She stared at him. Her vision is all blurred because of the forming tears in her eyes. She doesn’t believe it. She doesn’t believe that he’ll hurt her, cheat on her. She’s telling herself that it is all a nightmare but no, it’s all real. In reality, there’s no happy ending right?

 

She doesn’t move an inch, motionless, watching them all mushy, flirting, hugging, holding each other’s hand and hurt her most is they’re giving each other a peck in the lips like what they always do.

 

Finally, she came back at her senses and wipes her tears. She tried to hide her pain and act like she doesn’t hurt. She walks nearer at her so called boyfriend with that freaking girl and fakes a smile.

 

“Jin Young!” He exclaims.

 

This hurt her, he doesn’t call her by her name before, and he’s just calling her Jagi or Jagiya. He seems surprise that she saw him with other girl but he didn’t remove his hand in that girl’s waist.

 

“Can I talk to you for a while in private, Seunghyun?” Jin Young asked and Seungri nodded.

 

It’s actually Jin Young’s first time to call Seungri by his true name also, since he said it first.

 

“So what’s up?” Seungri question her and Jin Young raised her eyebrow.

 

“What’s up? Do you know what you’re doing and saying Seungri? You’re with that girl when it’s obvious that you still have a girlfriend.” Jin Young stated and stared at Seungri.

 

Seungri just chuckled and smirks at her. Jin Young stared still at Seungri. She doesn’t know why is he doing this to her.

 

“Then we’re over. I’ll go now.” Seungri said then walk away.

 

Jin Young stared at his back, tears flowing at her cheeks. All this year that they’ve been through and this is what she’ll get? Seungri is the first guy that she loves then he’ll just hurt her. What a jerk.

 

After a week, Jin Young bump into them and she feels like her heart dropped at the ground and he steps in it and breaks into pieces. She still hurts every time she’s seeing them together. Seungri saw her expression, hurt, and walk closer to her, he smirks and whisper.

 

“Why are you still waiting baby?” He asked and you think of a plan.

 

You smirk at his question and looked at him. You look straight in his eyes.

 

“Who told you I’m still waiting for you?” you question back and walk away, feeling relieve.

 

She knew that meeting him is the worst thing that happened to her but loving him is the incredible thing that happen to her life. But then again, in reality, there’s no happy ending.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not used to write a break-up one-shot but i tried, so hope you all like it! And Please don't be shy to request! Thanks! =))