Chapter 3: Lee Seung Hyun (Scenario)

Big Bang One-shot and Scenarios Collection

 

“I’m strong baby”

 

---

 

You’ve been worried about your boyfriend, Seungri these past few hours. Your boss doesn’t allow you to go first because you have to finish your work today. You received a message from Jiyong telling that Seungri has a fever and Jiyong and the others can’t look after him because they have something to finish about their latest album.

 

As soon as your work finishes, you immediately went to Big Bang’s dorm and to Seungri’s room to check him. You spotted him sleeping peacefully and you place your hand to his forehead and witnessed that he’s burning hot!

 

“Oh my gosh! You’re burning hot!” you exclaims. ( A/N: Of course, he’s BURNING hot! Or maybe SIZZLING! )(SISTER: SIZZLING???!! What’s he? A freakin’ FOOD??!!) whahaha

 

You find a face towel in his closet and got a basin of water and place the towel to his forehead. Then Seungri opens his eyes and was surprise to see you.

 

“Jagi? What are you doing here?” He asked you while trying to sit up then you help him up.

 

“Jiyong Oppa told me you’re sick, so I’m here.” You responded worriedly.

 

“Aish! I told Jiyong hyung not to tell you.” Seungri exclaims.

 

“Then if he didn’t tell me, I’ll never know. Do you know I’m so worried about you? My boss didn’t let me go first because I have work to finish but then, I immediately went here after my work.” You stated.

 

“Don’t worry I can handle myself. I’m strong baby remember?” Seungri said and you both chuckled.

 

“Oh yeah? Here, I cooked a soup for you. Then after you eat that, you’ll take your medicine. Arasso?” You assumed and give him the bowl.

 

Seungri stared at you and give you a puppy eye. You raised your eyebrows in curiosity.

 

“What?” you questioned him.

 

“Feed me, since you’re already here.” Seungri said and smiles.

 

“Aigoo! I thought you can handle yourself?” you asked and chuckled.

 

“Please?” Seungri gives you his puppy eye that you can’t resist.

 

You rolled your eyes and feed him anyway. After feeding him, you give him the medicine and he drinks it. You check his temperature again and smiles.

 

“Your fever is lower than earlier.” You stated and he smiles.

 

“It’s because I’m strong baby.