Chapter 1: Lee Seung Hyun (One-shot)

Big Bang One-shot and Scenarios Collection

 

“Can I be the one girl?

I should be the one

I’ll give you the world…”

 

---

 

Staring at her crying figure makes him hurt so much. He wanted to beat that freaking guy, the guy who hurt the one he truly loves. He always thought that he’s always there for her, comforting her, supporting her even he’s hurting and loving her silently; but why does it seem that she only sees him as her friend?

 

Ever since they became friends, he never leaves her side and he never stops loving her. He wanted her to feel that whenever what happens he’s there for her. But it seems like he doesn’t exist.

 

He approaches her and she looked up, puffy eyes from crying so much. It hurts for him to see her crying over that stupid guy who breaks her heart.

 

“He left… He broke my heart…” she said still crying.

 

“I know. He’s such a jerk.” Seungri answered her and sat beside her, comforting her.

 

“You know, you should listen to me, Jin Young.” Seungri continued.

 

“I really should. I’m regretting not listening to you Oppa.” Jin Young answered and looked at him.

 

Seungri stared at her, mesmerizing her face. Even though she cried, she’s still beautiful. The room was filled of silence, not awkward silence but comfortable for the both of them.

 

“You don’t deserve someone like him, you deserve someone better.” Seungri whispered but Jin Young manages to hear.

 

“Mmm.” Jin Young mumbled and nodded a little.

 

“Can I be the one?” Seungri asked finally.

 

Jin Young looked at him in the eyes (in shock) and can see full of sincerity and love. She honestly admires Seungri long time ago but she almost gives up when she thought he just like her as a friend. But then she still waits for him.

 

“Can I be the one?  I should be the one. I’ll give you the world.” Seungri continued.

 

Jin Young didn’t know what to say. It’s her first time to hear Seungri this serious. Seungri can be playful, funny and joking around Jin Young but right now, he’s not the naughty Seungri she knows.

 

“Jin Young. Please give me a chance. I started to like you since in the beginning and I still here, liking you. I promise not to hurt you like he did.” Seungri assumed.

 

Jin Young staring at him, not speaking and it hurts him. He thinks she doesn’t like him that way.

 

“Jin Young, say something. It hurts me, seeing you not speaking. Please Jin Young.” Seungri pleaded.

 

Jin Young came back to her senses and felt something inside her. Is it happiness? She waited for him to say that long time ago but it didn’t come out of his mouth. And now, here he is, saying what she’s craving for him to say. Yes, it is. It is her happiness.

 

She smiled at the thought and Seungri saw her smile. Her smile he loves the most to see every day. Her beautiful smile that makes his heart beats faster every time.

 

“So…” Seungri started to speak.

 

“Do you know how long I’ve been waiting for you to say that you like me too? Do you know that I almost give up because I thought you don’t like me back? Do you know I’m hurt every time you’re telling me a story about this and that girl? Yes, I liked that guy who broke my heart but you still make my heart beats faster every time I see you, every time I see your smiles, every time I hear your laughs. It feels like I’m in heaven. You didn’t fail to make me happy.” Jin Young revealed.

 

It’s Seungri’s turn to be speechless. All this time, he doesn’t know that she’s waiting; waiting patiently for him to say it; to say that he likes her back. Maybe if he told her earlier, maybe she doesn’t have to be with that jerk. He waits for her to hurt before he told his feelings.

 

He’s regretting that he let her with that freaking guy. Maybe if he didn’t let her be with that guy, perhaps he’s with her right now. Enjoying everything they do.

 

Seungri looked at her and took a deep breathe.

 

“Can I be the one?” Seungri asked again, wanting to hear her answer.

 

Jin Young smiled happily and accepted.

 

“Yes”