Chapter 20: It All Started Here

Love And Crush. Is There A Difference? [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

While you’re staying at the auditorium, sitting there listening to the boring marketing of your school you decided to pull out you mp3 in your pocket and listen to some music.

niga isseoya man yeogi ga paradise
Eojiro neoreul gadwo beorin paradise
 

Your eyes flint to a girl eying you strangely, it is Su Jin, while you’re listening to ‘Paradise’ song by ‘Infinite’. Maybe she’s drop dead jealous because you’re sitting with Joon Myun.

You took a glance to Joon Myun who’s listening lazily. You could tell he feel bored.

“Joon Myun-ah.” You called him.

“Hm?” he replied with looking at you.                                              

 You put the earphone in his ear. “I bet you’re bored.” You moved closer to his side. You looked at Su Jin and you saw her scoffed and rolled her eyes. You intentionally did that to annoy her.

You smirked slyly in satisfaction but it faded instantly when you saw Mae Rin who’s also looking at you weirdly.

*The heck! Don’t tell me you’re getting jelly!*

_____________________________________________________________________

Fast Forward>>>

Three of you; You, Hye Ri and Rina, as always went out at the school to have some ice cream.

“Can I have some green tea ice cream?” you ordered.

“Sae Mi even in ice cream you have a weird taste.” Hye Ri commented.

“I think it’s normal, in our place we have wasabi ice cream, fish sauce ice cream, onion ice cream, etc.” Rina said.

Hye Ri looked at her weirdly “Wow! That’s the real weird one!”

You three went out the ice cream store, you noticed a poster, and it’s an advertisement for their ice cream. In that poster, there’s a handsome guy posing with ice cream.

“Park Tae Jun…” you mumbled as you read his name. *He’s too handsome for being ice cream model.* she her ice cream.

“SAE MI WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? CAN YOU WALK FASTER?” Rina shouted at the top of her lungs because they are already at the other street.

_____________________________________________________________________

Kris was walking alone in the school garden. He’s feeling something unusual that’s bothering him. It feels like it’s his first time to feel that certain thing.  He accidentally met his cousin in the balcony.

“Su Jin-ah, are you ok? You look so pissed.” He commented.

Su Jin let out a heavy breath. “It’s really nothing, Oppa.” She looked at Kris. “Why look so upset?” Su Jin asked back.

He shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know, too”

“You asked me if I’m ok a few minutes ago right?” Su Jin snapped; tugging her hands in her cardigan.  “I’m so damn serious to Joon Myun Oppa. I really like him” she confessed to her cousin.

Kris scrunched his nose in obviousness. “It’s so damn obvious, you’re kind of possessive.”

“Oppa, but whenever that Sae Mi geek is around, it’s feels like she’s blocking.” Su Jin said. “She’s always with him.” She added.

“No need of explanation for that. They're friends since forever.” Kris informed. He put his two hands in his pocket. “Don’t think that Sae Mi likes him or Joon Myun likes …her?” he said unsurely, like he asked himself.

Suddenly the moment you and Joon Myun played in his memory. The sweet thingy at their club, you know.

“Or maybe because you’re mean to her that’s why you feel like that.” Kris added.

He walked and planned to make his way. Su Jin grabbed his wrist. “You like her, don’t you?”

Kris gave him a plain stare.

“Oppa, help me with Joon Myun Oppa …” Su Jin pleaded his cousin. “…and it can lead you towards to her.” She added and she said surely.

“How can you say that it can lead me towards her?” he asked curiously.

“Just trust me, ok?” Su Jin said.

“You’re being too possessive again.” Kris hissed as he yanked his wrist away from her. “Don’t be like this again, do you want to feel heart break again because of your possessiveness?” Kris warned her.

She gave a glare to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter