Chapter 21: That Thing That Can’t Get Out From the Mind

Love And Crush. Is There A Difference? [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s Saturday morning, Joon Myun was sleeping soundly in his room. Then, suddenly woke up and he opened his eyes every wide like Kyung Soo’s and looked straight to his alarm clock. *Why my alarm didn’t ring?* He know that he’s alarm clock is ringing before 7am.

He held his alarm. “AHH!!! It’s already 8 am?!!” He screamed in disbelief. He touched his messy hair and stood up from his bed rapidly.  He got his uniform from his closet and get dressed immediately.

He went outside of his room. “Umma!” he called his mom.

“Yes?” she replied without turning back.

“Why you didn’t wake me up?  Now I’m late.” He complained.

His mom turned back and she saw his son with uniform, immediately laughed really hard actually.  And Joon Myun was eying her weirdly.

“Son, its Saturday and start of your semester break.” His mom reminded when she got recovered.

Joon Myun took a glance to their calendar. He slapped his forehead in realization. “Why did I forget that?”

His mom laughed again.  “Umma, stop it!” He said due to his embarrassment.

“Ok, ok!” And she paid attention to her doings. “I already cooked for breakfast. You can eat now.”

“Maybe later.” He yawned. “I’m still sleepy.” He took the stairs. “I didn’t gain enough sleep.”

“You should sleep more, your eye bags are the worst ever I seen!” she yelp.

He suddenly looked up at the mirror to see his eye bags. He saw his eyes and it’s not that bad after all. He went down in the stairs. “Umma, it’s not!”

_____________________________________________________________________

He came back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter