Chapter 4: You’re a WHAT!!?

Crazy Cupid Love

 

“AHHHHHHHHHH!!!” you screeched as you became tightly constricted in the boys grasp. “Let me go!!” you struggled but it was no use - his hold was just too tight. “AHHHHH!! I knew I shouldn’t have let you into my home- get your hands off of me you crazy per---”*SNORE* You paused as your eyes trailed up to the boy’s still sleeping face. You gulped as you took in his beautiful features. I guess he was asleep this whole time… You blushed in embarrassment…at least no one had witnessed your crazy outbreak. He really is beautiful. You smiled to yourself as you absorbed the heat radiating from his soft pale skin and listened to the lullaby of his breath.

------------------------------

*Rumble* Thunder cracked and bright lightening burned your eyes. That’s weird you thought to yourself as you groaned and rolled over my b2st alarm clock didn’t wake me up this morning…maybe I just woke up early. No…that never happens. You lay there rubbing your still closed eyes.

“OH MY GOD!! WHAT IF ITS BROKEN!!!?” you cried out at the sudden thought and shot up from your slumber. “OUCHH” You yelped as ran your head into something hard when you sat up. “What the hell wa--” there he was- the boy from the alleyway. Except now he was completely conscious and bent over you, brow furrowed in concern.

“Are you ok!!?” he questioned “I’m so sorry I am so clumsy! I really shouldn’t have been leaning in that close to you while I was watching you sleep!”  

“What!? Watching me sleep!!?”

“Yes~ you look very beautiful when you sleep” he chuckled as he stared at you with his bright, cocoa eyes. You just gaped at him. How could he, a strange boy from the alleyway, be sitting on your bed casually talking to you like an old friend. Oh god! I must have slept here last night.

“uhhhh ummm”

“Anyway, I’m sorry about the circumstances under which we met! I seemed to have had a little difficulty on my journey down to earth…there was a big storm and, well. Next thing I know I wake up here! But its such a relief you brought me here!!”

“Journey…down…to earth?”

“Yes my journey from heaven. I’m a cupid and I’ve been sent to unite you with your soul mate.”

“A cupid!!?”

“Yes, a cupid. A type of angel, you know, the kind that can grant love~”

“You must be kidding me”

“Kidding? Would I have flown all the way down from heaven just to joke with you!? That’s impossible!” He burst out laughing. Yeah..THAT would be impossible. You rolled your eyes. But the boy seemed so genuine…his smile, his soft, glowing, pink cheeks. You couldn’t stop staring as he recovered from his fit of giggles.

“I am a cupid, Hyerin. A cupid that was sent to help you.” His eyes gleamed as he spoke softly.

There it is. I knew it was too good to be true. He’s not a criminal or …but I forgot to consider the possibility of him being an escaped mental patient.

“Wait! How do you know my name!?” Oh my god he’s an escaped mental patient AND a stalker!!!

“I was assigned to help you find your soul mate Hyerin. How many times do I have to tell you? Of course I know your name!” he pouted the most beautiful pout you had ever seen. But you weren’t going to let that trick you! This boy was dangerous!

“Oh…I see. Well, thank you for your company but you should really probably get going. You see I’m really busy and all.”

“Get going? Where are we going?” he tilted his head to one side.

“Not we. You. You should leave my house now.”

“LEAVE YOUR HOUSE!!?” His sudden screaming caused you to practically fall off the bed. “IF I LEAVE WHERE WILL I GO?” he glanced around in panic.

*RUMBLE POW* You jumped as the loud noises of the storm penetrated the walls of your mansion.

“Umm just go home I guess. Where ever you want to go really” you explained to the still frantic boy.

“But my home is heaven! I can’t fly there in this weather!! I WOULD DIE!!! Besides I’m not allowed to return until I’ve completed my mission!”

“I’m sorry! But you’ll really have to leave!” you stated authoritatively. You heard a whimper and glanced over only to see the boy pouting and staring at you with glossy eyes. Oh no this isn’t good.  He continued to stare at you with pleading eyes – his soft angelic face plagued with sadness, tears threatening to pour down his fragile porcelain skin. The storm continues to blast outside and showed no signs of letting up.

“OK FINE” you tried to appear unaffected by his pouting “but only for a little while.” You mumbled.

“Really!?” The boy squealed and began bouncing up and down on the mattress “Thank you~~I promise you won’t regret it!!” He grinned in accomplishment.

“By the way…uh…what’s your…um”

“Chunji~” he sing-songed “my name is Chuuunnnji!”

Hmmmm Chunji…I really think you’re going to be a handful.

------------------------------

Author’s Note: Hello everyone! I’m so sorry for the late update!! I’ve been so busy lately and there was just no time to write! Ottoke!? But now I’m back and I am going to try to update more regularly! But I can’t promise anythingㅠㅠ By the way, thank you to my 3 subscribers! It really means so much to me that you are reading!! And thank you to anyone else who is reading!! This has been troublemakerperfume^_^