Chapter 3: A Rainy Encounter

Crazy Cupid Love

 

You gulped. He was absolutely perfect, the living image of an angel. You were completely mesmerized by his gorgeous features. Just then he began to stir and you leapt backwards in shock. The boy groaned and stirred but appeared to remain unconscious. He was shivering and his clothes were soaked through. I wonder how long he’s been sleeping here. You thought to yourself with genuine concern. He is just sleeping…right!? You began to panic. OH NO!! What should I do!? Should I take him home…after all I have no idea where he lives. NO! What are you thinking Hyerin-ah!? You can’t let some stranger into your home. For all you know he could be a criminal or a . But he doesn’t look like a criminal. You groaned in frustration.

“That’s it” you spoke in an authoritative tone “come on Poby, we’re going home.” You continued running until you made it to your home. Closing the door with a loud thud, you leaned up against it and collapsed to the floor, leaving a puddle of water where you sat. You were beat, both physically and mentally. Poby whined and looked at you with puppy-dog-eyes.

“Oh, right, Poby! I almost forgot your treat.” You exclaimed opening the bag of treats (one of the only remaining groceries) and handed him one of the baconie morsels.

“Time to make some dinner~” you hummed as you poured some more kibble into your little puppy’s bowl. You had to admit, you weren’t the best cook. In fact your diet pretty much consisted of cereal, school lunch, and cup ramen…and a steady stream of chocolate milkXD

“Looks like its ramyun for me tonight” you mumbled as you set some water to boil. I suppose I won’t get to have an egg in my ramyun tonight…thanks to a certain someone. You glared out your window towards the alleyway. It was still pouring outside and you could see trees bending under the force of the wind. I wonder if he’s still there. You shook your head. What am I thinking!!? You poured the boiling water into your cup ramyun and began eating before the noodles became too soggy.

“Its getting late” you yawned “I’d better take a shower.” You ran upstairs and hopped in the shower. The warm water relaxed your nerves and soon you began to forget the day’s troubles.

“amuri saengak haedo maldo andwae bad girl,

Jakkuman ni saengakeh michyo michyo bad girl,

Ddonaji mallhago naege sorichyodo,

Duidora bojido aneun bad girl” You sang as you spread cherry scented shampoo through your silky hair. If only I could meet b2st oppas~ you sing-songed in your mind. I’ve never met someone so gorgeous…except…Your mind suddenly wandered to the beautiful boy in the alley. I can’t just leave him there! What if he dies? Hyerin-ah! Stop thinking about him!! You can’t risk letting a stranger in your home! I’ll just watch some TV to clear my mind. You toweled your hair dry, slipped into some sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt and headed down to your living room. Switching on the TV, you collapsed onto the white, leather sofa.

“URGENT WHEATHER ALERT” the TV screen read “Severe storms have hit the area. This storm has brought record breaking winds and flooding. The storms should last through the night and well into tomorrow. Everyone stay inside your homes under all conditions.”

“That’s it” you cried, shutting off the TV and slamming down the remote. “I’M GOING OUT THERE!!!”

“Poby” you cried dramatically “Your doggie food is in the cupboard…In case I…I don’t come back.” With that you slammed the door and jogged to the alley. The wind was so incredibly strong that it almost knocked you off your feet on several occasions. Once again you were completely soaked. I guess I really should have brought an umbrella this time…

You arrived at the dark alley and sure enough the boy was there. He was completely still as you approached him.

“Hello?” you mumbled. There was no response, so you knelt down and poked his soft cheek. His head lolled to one side but there was still no response from him. OH NO!! HE’S DEAD AND IT’S ALL MY FAULT!!! You began to panic, shaking him furiously.

“Wake up! Wake up!” You yelled. The boy began to shiver, his soft pink lips took on a bluish tint. I have to get him home and quick. Draping the boys arm over your neck you lifted him and braced him against the wall. You struggled to drag him to your home and the rain didn’t help much either. ing the door open, you finally dragged him to one of the downstairs bedrooms and gently lay him on the fluffy bed. Oh no! He really seems to be in bad condition! You rushed to the kitchen and got some warm rags to try and bring warmth back to his weak body. Gingerly touching his broad forehead, you discovered that he had developed quite the fever. Your eyes trailed down to his soaked clothing. You knew you had to get him into some dry clothes… but how!? Grabbing your large, fluffy pink bathrobe, you returned to the room. Omo! This is so embarrassing! You squealed aloud as you began to peel the wet clothing off of his well defined abs, eyes shut tightly. Next were his pants…leaving him in just his boxers. Just as you were about to wrap him in the robe, the unthinkable happened. The boy shifted about and murmured groggily tightly grabbing you by the waist and pulling you on top of his glistening bare chest.

 

------------------------------

Author’s Note: Oh my~~ What do you think is going to happen between Chunji and Hyerin!!?