Our Leader Got Sick

Our Leader Got Sick

 

[EXOFic] Our Leader Got Sick

 

 

“Junmyeon-hyung! Just what are you doing?” Baekhyun was yeliing because again, Suho was blocking his step and ended up bump into him.

“Mianhae, mian…” Suho just shook his head and went to the corner of their practice room to take his drink.

“Are you sick, Hyung?” D.O approached Suho and asked him with his round eyes.

“I’m alright, Kyungsoo-yah,” Suho patted the younger man and sighed.

“You looked like not in your good condition today. You missed many steps, Hyung.”

“Hatchii!”

“You’ve got flu, Suho-hyung!”

“I’m fine, I’m fine! Now, back to practice,” Suho escaped from D.O and back to his place and practicing his move.

“Hyung, you’ve got it all wrong,” Kai opened his mouth and sighed.

Suho now fell to the floor. He fainted. All members were surprised and immediately huddled near Suho. The tall-body Chanyeol directly lifted Suho and brough him to his room. DO took over and checked the body temperature of Suho with his hands, “He got fever too.”

“That’s why he always bump into me,” Baekhyun pouted.

The rest of members now in confuse. They didn’t now what to do to their sick hyung. Suho was never felt sick until he fainted and he was the one who took care of all the things, treated the other members who were sick, and others. But then, he was the one who was sick. D.O try to go to their storage, looking for medicines.

Sehun brought some blankets and cover Suho’s trembling body. Suho’s face was pale and sweat started to fall down from his temple. Baekhyun and Chanyeol was rushing to the kitchen, prepared cold water and clean towel.

In the kitchen, Baekhyun busily put some ice on the water in a basin and he heard D.O came near him, “Ya! It’s too much! You don’t want to Suho-hyung, do you?”

“Aish! I forget!” Baekhyun quickly took the ice out, “And what are you doing with that medicine, Kyungsoo-yah?”

“I don’t know which one is the medicine for fever and flu,” Kyungsoo’s round eyes stared confusedly to many medicines in his hands.

“Pabo!”

“Why don’t we call Kris-hyung to get his help? He is too a leader, right? He must be knew how to fix this condition,” Kai said from the back of the refrigerator.

“Where you got your brain, Kai?” Chanyeol replied as soon as he came to the kitchen.

“Oi, the towel was to big!” Baekhyun hit Chanyeol’s head and went to get another towel with Chanyeol.

Then, D.O speedily tapped on his phone, searched fro Kris’ number to call. He waited and a voice came, “你好 (Hello)?”

“Hyung! This is D.O,” D.O got a little shock when listening to Chinese voice in the opposite line and then he came again to his right mind.

“What’s wrong D.O? It’s rare to you for calling me,” Kris’ replied casually.

“Suho-hyung got fever and also flu and we don’t know what we have to do first? He just fainted when we practiced.

“MWO!? Fainted?” Kris yelled. He was shocked and began to feel worried, “We, M are in our way to go to Korea. So, I’ll take the handle as soon as we reached Korea. Now what you’ve to do is…”

D.O nodded, listened to Kris carefully. He felt relieved because the other leader will come to Korea. When the phone was closed, he directly told the other members what Kris had said before.

*****

Suho’s breath was getting calm. A man was sitting beside his bed. The big hands were covering the smaller hand, a sweaty hand. Fingers entwined together, the bigger hands now brought the smaller close to his face and kiss the back of that milky-white skin.

Someone knocked the door and a head popped there, “Is he okay, Kris-hyung?”

“He’s better now. The temperature was down but it hadn’t come to normal. His flu made him hard to breath,” Kris calmly explained to Sehun who was there.

“You can sleep with the other in M’s dorm. I will take care of him,” Kris back caressing Suho’s hair. Sehun only nodded and leave the dimmed-room.

“Hnnggg…” Suho’s body moved. Kris gasped and quickly got up from his seat, “What’s wrong, Suho?”

“I- can’t breathe…”

“I know, I know. Try to face the wall,” Kris suggested and helped Suho moved his body.

“Headache… I can’t sleep again,” Suho murmured and open his blanket, facing the older man, “Kris? Since when-”

“You have to rest.”

“I can’t breathe, I can’t sleep, I feel hot but sweat isn’t coming. What’s wrong with my body? How about practice, other members, work…” Suho said in panic.

Kris tried to calm Suho. Suho is about to cry in frustrating. Then, his head was placed on Kris’ chest, Kris hugged Suho. Kris hushed Suho and Suho’s tensed body was getting calm. A kiss leaned on Suho’s top of head. Kris caressed the smaller man’s hair. He could feel Suho snuggled his head on his chest, feeling his scent.

“I think I know the best method to make you feel better, Suho.”

Suho let go of Kris’ hug and starred at the brunette-haired man, “What?”

It was not a reply that Suho got. Kris lips now covering his softly. His eyes popped open in surprise. He didn’t expect that thing to happen in this condition. He tried to against the kiss, but Kris now pinned him on the bed.

“Kris!”

“The-best… Way to… Get off from flu is… Pass it to other people directly,” Kris replied in the middle of their kiss.

Kris bit Suho’s lips so that small lips opened and he slid his tongue in. Suho was then kiss him back. They deepened the kiss, busily on each others, shared things that couldn’t be shared before. Suho writhed under Kris’ movements. Kris’ hands placed on Suho’s head, entwined the soft hair.

A restrained moan escaped from Kris’ lips, abandoned Suho who was panted, looking for oxygen. He kept dominating the kiss. Thereafter, Kris decided to leave Suho’s mouth and ended the kiss with simply peck on Suho’s lower neck.

“That was medicine or you just want to kiss me?” Suho quickly took deep breath and pouted.

“Both,” Kris smirked, “At least now you breathe freely and got some sweat to release the fever, right?” Suho punched Kris’ hand and again showed his cute pout. Kris only laughed seeing his lover’s reddened cheeks.

“Now, rest!”

“You, too…”

“I will.”

“Here, beside me.”

“Tsk, Suho-baby!”

Kris placed himself beside Suho. He rest his arm under Suho’s head, bring the smaller man close to him. He kissed Suho’s head, “Get well soon.”

Then both of them closed their eyes in peace. Again, Suho was snuggling in Kris’ hug. He felt a lot better. He thought the method worked well with him or maybe because he did it with someone he loved. Clearly, he could feel the warm breath from Kris.

“Kris? Are you asleep?”

“Hmm…?”

“Thank you for today. I love- Hatchiii!” Suho sneezed again, made Kris again popped his eyes opened in surprise.

Suho rubbed his nose and pouted. He thought he was alright then. Kris sat down on the bed and looked to Suho’s eyes, “I think we have to make sure your flu will completely go,” Without Suho’s reply, he grabbed Suho’s back and pull him into another kiss.

**END**