My New Neighbour

Between Love Or Friendship?

 

AT MIN'S HOUSE...

 

 

 

 

"Come on Minyoung.It have been a long time that we don't having a party.Please..."ask Jia with her puppy dog eyes.

 

"Okay.But we have to clean this house first.Arasso?"said Min.

 

"Arg...I can't because i have homework to do"said Jia while looking at her watch.

 

"Yah!Meng Jia..You lazy girl...don't give me any excuse.Since when you like to do homework huh?Come on...help me!"shout Min while grab Jia's leg.

 

"Yah!Monkey shut up!"said Sungyeol to Min,while he is busy helping Woohyun cleans the kitchen.

 

"Monkey?Hey,i'm not a monkey.You are the monkey...oh....no...i mean Gorilla.Yes..you a giant gorilla.Uuu...Aaa...Uuu...Aaa..."said Min while making a gorilla

 

sound.

 

"Hyung..your dongsaeng is seriously a monkey...huga...huga...huga...."said Sungyeol while act like a monkey.

 

"Are you guys a couple or what?"ask Woohyun.

 

"No!!!"shout Min and Sungyeol with blush face.

 

"Oppa...i think their not a couple but a Molla Couple"said Jia while laugh happily.

 

"Molla?Why Molla?You mean I don't know(molla)?"ask Woohyun.

 

"No...Monkey + Gorilla =Molla....hahaha..."said Jia.

 

"Hahaha...you such a brilliant girl,so Jia and Molla Couple let's tidy upthis.Gaja."said Woohyun.

 

"Dae!"said the three of them.

 

"Okay.Let's divide into two group...Min and Sungyeol go clean the store room and garage.Jia and i will clean the living room and dining

 

room.Gaja!"commands Woohyun to three of them.

 

"Ah...ANDWAE!!!"shout Min and Sungyeol.

 

 

 

 

 

AT THE DINING ROOM..

 

 

 

 

"Oppa...I think we should make or buy some food for a party,right?"ask Jia.

 

"Don't worry because i already ask Sunggyu to buy many food for our party."said Woohyun.

 

"I can't wait for it."said Jia while busy cleaning the table.

 

 

 

 

AT THE STORE ROOM...

 

 

 

 

"Ah...there's no way to clean this mess place.That's right...I will call Amber to lend a hand."said Min while takes her phone out of her pocket.

 

"Yah!Don't waste your credits.Let me just call her.AMBER....AMBER..."shout Sungyeol.

 

"Are you insane?How can she..."said Min but she shock because Amber have already come in just 2 minutes.

 

"Yes,what's the problem hyung?"ask Amber.

 

''Can you help this lazy miss?"ask Sungyeol.

 

"Okay.So...what should i do?"ask Amber.

 

"Hey,how can you come here so fast?Are you came by an aeroplane?"ask Min with confuse face.

 

"No silly.We are your neighbour and that is our home just beside your home right?"said Amber while laugh at Min reaction.

 

"oh..."said Min.

 

"Why on the earth he was my neighbour?Oh god."said Min in his mind and sigh.

 

"What wrong?Are you okay?"ask Amber when she saw Min sigh.

 

"Oh...it's nothing...i just tired will all of  this."said Min.

 

"It's okay.We will help you."said Amber and smile.

 

 

 

 

2 HOURS LATER...

 

 

 

 

"Yahoo!!! At last we had finished it..yeah...come on let's eat."said Amber.

 

"Piggy."said Woohyun.

 

"Hahahaha...I agree with you hyung.Oink!Oink!Oink!"said Sungyeol while making  a pig sound.

 

Suddenly,the door bell ring.

 

"I'll get it."said Min and open the door.

 

"Oh..hello...come in..wow...thta's look delicious."said Min.

 

"Who is it?"ask Jia in loud voice.

 

"Sunggyu oppa and the maknae Sungjong!"shout Min back.

 

"Ouch...i think my eardrum will be destroy.hehehe..."joke Sungjong.

 

"Mianhae,please come in...We all very hungry right now."said Min while give a hand to both of them.

 

"Okay everyone...let's dig in...yum..yum...yum..."said Woohyun.

 

 

 

 

DING...DONG...DING...

 

 

 

 

"Hello...anybody home?"ask Myungsoo and still press the bell.

 

"Haish...who those stupid person huh?Yes come in."said Min and open the door.

 

"Oh...Min-sshi,you live here?with Woohyun?the both of you?"ask Myungsoo with surprise face.

 

"Oh er...ehm...Myungsoo,yes i live here with Woohyun oppa,he's my older brother,er...ehm...so please come in."said Min with her ackward feeling.

 

"Yo! I'm here with 2 large chessy pizza...Yah!!!Why you all didn't wait for me?Jerk!"said Myungsoo while showing the pizza.

 

"Awh...don't cry...let me feed you....say Aaa..."said Sungyeol while give a spoon that is full of rice to Myungsoo.

 

"Aaaa...yum...yum...yum...mmm...yummy..."said Myungsoo with his full mouth.

 

"Huh...what a baby.."said Amber.

 

"Oh...someone jealous huh?"said Jia.

 

"Awh...come here my little sister.Here an aeroplane come.Yeooww...eee.....bush!!!"said Sungyeol and try to give the food to Amber.

 

Suddenly,Amber push it and the food had throw over Min face.

 

"What the..."said Sunggyu.

 

"Hell!!!You Gorilla! I'm gonna kill you.Yah wait!!!"shout Min.Sungyeol fastly run to another place.

 

"OMG...hahaha...that was so funny...her face is just like a clown."said Sungyeol while Min is cleaning her face in the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

AT THE BATHROOM...

 

 

 

 

"Yah...Lee Sungyeol!!! I will get my revenge on you.Muahahahahaha....aha...aha...aha...hmmm..."said Min to herself just like a phsyco person.

 

"Uuuuw...I'm so scare.Yah Lee Minyoung...Why are you talking alone huh?Who are you?Omo...you must be a phsyco right.No wonder you are so

 

weird.Hmm...poor Woohyun hyung,cause he has a phsyco sister.Oh dear..."said Sungyeol.

 

"You?How can you come?You...Yah!!!Lee Sungyeol!!!What are you doing in my bathroom?Are you stalking me?You ert guy.Get out from my bathroom."

 

shout Min.

 

"Excuse me...It's not my fault.It's your fault actually."said Sungyeol.

 

"Bweo?"ask Min.

 

"Because you didn't lock the door,so it's your faults babo!"said Sungyeol.

 

"Excuse me...but can't you knock the door first?You are totaly a ert."said Min while point her finger towards Sungyeol.

 

"Haish...this monkey so...ah....you said I'm a ert huh?I'll show you how ert am i."Sungyeol slowly go nearer to Min.Min go backwards slowly.

 

"Ah...er...you....you...What do you think are you doing huh?Yah Lee Sungyeol!!!What wrong with you."ask Min with her nervous mood.

 

"Oh..nothing....Just want to...aha....aha...aha...uuh..."said Sungyeol with his y voice.Sungyeol go further to Min and try to touch her.Min blush and quickly

 

push him.

 

"Yah!!!You ert!!!Get away from me! oFF!"said Min.

 

"Yah!I just want to take that tissue behind you.What are you afraid on huh?"ask Sungyeol and grab the tissue.

 

"Haish...I though you want to...argh...forget it..."said Min with her blush face.

 

"Oh... you?Hehehe...WTF....hahaha....you are so dirty minded."said Sungyeol while wink his eye to Min.

 

"Yah!Move..."Min walk away and leave Sungyeol alone in the bathroom.

 

"Hye!Don't be shy...awh...come on..Ah?What is this?"ask Sungyeol and look at his feet.

 

He saw a small bra which is belong to Min.He take it and show it to Min.

 

"Minyoung-sshi...What is this?Wow...it's pink colour and have mickey mouse photo too...OMG...Is this your?"ask Sungyeol with his blush face.

 

"Yah!Give it tome."Min quickly take it but Sungyeol play with it.

 

"Catch it if you can...hehehehe..."said Sungyeol.

 

Suddenly,someone enter the room.

 

"Min-sshi,I want to...what the...oh sorry if i had distrubed you guys.But Woohyun hyung have told me that he want to see you.Okay then,i'll be leave.Enjoy

 

your time...ehm...hmm..."said Sunggyu with his frusted face.

 

"Wait Sunggyu oppa,this is not what you think.I can tell you the truth."said Min.

 

"Yes Min,just tell him what we had done in the bathroom.Just only two of us.hehehe..."said Sungyeol and wink at Min.

 

"Ba...ba...bathroom!?"ask Sunggyu with shock face.

 

"No,it just...argh....God help me..."shout Min.

 

"Hahahaha...hyung your face look great.Okay...okay...the truth is nothing happen.I just joking with these monkey.Don't be mad hyung."said Sungyeol.

 

"Okay then,whatever."said Sunggyu and then he leave the room.

 

"Yah..give it to me,you stalker.Aish...i have to wash this again because of your dirty hand."mumble Min.

 

"Ohohohohoho....so nerdy.Ah...i'm sleepy."Sungyeol lay on Min bed.

 

"Oh great,after this i have to clean that too.Great!Yah...get out from my room...now...if not..."said Min but Sungyeol cut it.

 

"If not?If not what?'Sungyeol ask while give a y pose on her bed.

 

"I will cut your hair using this scissor."said Min like a gangster.

 

"Oh no you don't.Yah! Not the hair.Please no!!!"beg Sungyeol.

 

"It's too late.Lee Sungyeol...it is the end of your life...muahahahaha..."said Min.

 

Min pulls Sungyeol hair while Sungyeol keep struggle to protect his hair.

 

"Yah!Lee Minyoung...What do you think you're doing?''ask Amber that suddenly appear.

 

Suddenly,Myungsoo saw what happen in the room.He quickly hide behind the curtain at the window.

 

"Oh...Mianhae,i just joking with your brother that i want to cut his hair."said Min.

 

"But,why on those position?(Sungyeol lay on the bed while Min sit on the top of Sungyeol and hold his wrist)"ask Amber with suspend face.

 

"She lie,actually...she want to me cause i'm hot.So that is the truth."said Sungyeol while make a killer smile to Min.

 

"wow...wow...wow...wait...that's totally a lie."said Min.

 

"Yes,i agree with you Min-sshi.Oh yes...Min....your angry oppa is waithin for you at the kitchen."said Amber.

 

"Omo...i forgot,okay..i'll be there right now...ASAP>"said Min and leave the room.

 

 

 

 

AT THE KITCHEN...

 

 

 

 

"Oppa,so why you want to see me for?"ask Min when she arrived at the kitchen.

 

"Yah!How many hours do i has to wait for you huh?As a punishment,clean those plate now!"command Woohyun to Min.

 

"Dae...Arasso..."said Min.

 

Woohyun leave Min clean it alone without any help.

 

"It's not fair!!!Why do i have to clean it?Ah...bummer..."mumble Min alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEY GUYS...THIS IS THE SECOND CHAPTER...I HOPE YOU LIKE IT...SORRY FOR THE BAD SPEELLING AND GRAMMAR...AND THANK YOU TO ALL MY

 

SUBSCRIBERS THAT SUBSCRIBE MY STORY...THANK YOU VERY MUCH... 

    

FROM:HotBlueIce