Wrong Person

Between Love Or Friendship?

 

At 7.00 a.m the alarm from his phone is ringing.

 

"Ring ding dong...ring ding dong..."

 

"Argh... ! Silent please!!!"Sungyeol shout in his anger tune.

 

"Hyung...wake up... wake up! you lazy man"said his younger sister,Amber.

 

"Give me 1 minute and 30 seconds,"he said.

 

"WAKE UP....TODAY IS JIA BIRTHDAY...YAH!!!"said Amber try to wake Sungyeol up.

 

"Huh?Birthday?OMG!!!!"Sungyeol grab his towel and fasterly take a bath.

 

"I'm ready,gaja...ouh..wait..."he said.

 

"Wae?"ask Amber.

 

"I forget to brush my teeth...omo!Wait,ok!"

 

"Aish!!!YAH! Go faster..Brush it now..."she said angrily.

 

"Omo...my sister is like a monster.Huh?Monster...I love you baby...I'm not a monster...oh yeah..."Sungyeol singing while brushing his teeth.

 

 

 

 

AT SCHOOL...

 

 

 

 

"Okay guys...like we planned before,we hide behind the chair and we say HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIA.Meanwhile,Sungjong bring the cake.Arasso?"said Amber.

 

"Haish...what a waste..."said Myungsoo.

 

"Whatever...like i care"said Amber.

 

"Yah...will you two shut up?Jia will come in any minutes from now."said Sunggyu when Amber and Myungsoo start to shout at each other.

 

"okay..."they both said at the lower tune.

 

"Everyone...hide!!!She's coming!"Sungjong said.

 

"On count of 1,2,3..."Sungyeol said.

 

"SUPRISE!!!Happy birthday Jia!"everyone said in their loud voice.

 

"Noona here's some cake for you...hehehe..."Sungjong destroy her face withh that chocolate cake.

 

That girl had fall to the floor because of him.

 

"Good morning everyone.This is our new classmate which is also my bestfriend.Her name is M...What the!!!"said Jia.

 

"What?If that was Jia and this must be our..."said Amber.

 

"NEW CLASSMATE ! OMG!"said everyone with their susprise face.

 

"Yah! You all are so babbo! help her....faster!"shout Jia.

 

"Omo..miss...gwenchana?"ask Sungyeol while help her get up from the floor.

 

Then they eyes has directly meet to each other.Sungyeol has been pushed by Amber.

 

"Ehem...ehem...it's okay...I can handle it.Gaja."said Amber and take that girl to the toilet.

 

"Wow...that girl is so..."said Sungyeol.

 

"So,for you information...that girl name is Lee Minyoung,17 years old and she will be study in our class."said Jia in happy mood.

 

"Oh...great"said Sunggyu,Sungyeol and Sungjong at the same time.

 

"Hmm...I think i know that name but...ah...nevermind."said Myungsoo in lower voice but Sunggyu had heard it.

 

"Yah! You always say like that.No wonder you is kingka in this school."said Dongwoo while plays game in his mobile phone.

 

 

 

 

AT THE TOILET...

 

 

 

 

Amber help Min clean her face by wipe it with a soft towel.

 

"Are you okay..."said Amber but she didn't know that girl name.

 

"Oh..my name is Lee Minyoung,17 years old,just call me Min.And you miss?"said Min,while give a warm smile to Amber.

 

"Wazzup...My name is Amber,and don't call miss...I hate it...hehehe..."Amber give a big bow to her.

 

"Ok bro,and next time no need to bow...okay chingu?"Min replied.

 

"Yes sir!"said Amber and gives a salute to her.

 

"Hehehe...so..I think i'm already clean so...gaja?"ask Min to Amber.

 

"Dae..."said Amber with smiling face.

 

 

 

 

AT THE CLASSROOM...

 

 

 

 

"I'm back with our new classmate.Her name is..."Amber want to continue but someone cut it.

 

"Yes..we already know.Hello...my name is Hoya and this is my fool friends Dongwoo,Sungyeol,Sunggyu and..."said Hoya.

 

But suddenly,he had been pushed by Sungjong.

 

"Sungjong!Hello noona,mianhae because i had destroy your face."said Sungjong and he hug her.

 

"Yah!You bastard..Get off her!"said Sungyeol.

 

He pushed Sungjong to the wall.

 

"Ouch...did someone jealous..huh?"said Myungsoo while busy texting on his mobile phone without looking at all of them.

 

"Okay...now...shut up you guys.Mianhae Min-sshi because of my idiot friends."said Sunggyu.

 

Myungsoo take off his eyes from his phone and suddenly he see Min face which is fimiliar to his ex-girlfriend.

 

"Lee Minyoung?Are you that new kid?but...how?"Myungsoo said in his heart.

 

"OH NO!!!!!! Is that Kim Myungsoo? Why?Why!?OMO...what should i do?He eyes are directly point at me.Did herecognize me?I think not..Yeah...think

 

positive."Min said it in her heart.

 

The bell ring.They all go take a sit at their own place.Then,the class have begin.

 

The teacher,Mr.Park Jinyoung which is their English teacher have ask Min for a question.

 

"How to spell elephant?"he said.

 

"What?Are you kidding Mr.?"Min ask while smiling at her teacher and her friends.

 

"Nope.I'm not.Come on...don't tell me you didn't know."said Mr.JYP.

 

"WTF!?Are these guys nuts or what?"Min said in slow voice.

 

"Elephant.E-L-E-P-H-A-N-T."said Min loudly.

 

"Wrong...it is E-L-E-P-H-A-N-T-S...huh...you stupid girl"said Mr.Park while giggles to her.

 

"I'm sorry but i've check it in dictionary and it is correct sir and you are wrong!"said Jia while showing her dictionary to Mr.Park.

 

"Hahaha...you stupid teacher"said Sungyyu.

 

Everyone in the class laugh loudly.

 

"Shut up!!!Let me check.hmmm...ah..I was wrong...I'm sorry Min-sshi..hehehe...you are very clever girl.You know you are the 1st student in this class which

 

had answer my question correctly.Congrtas."said Mr.Park.

 

"huh...that's okay.What do you mean by that Mr.Park?"ask Min.

 

"Before this i had ask all of them with that same question but all of them had spell it wrong.They also don't know how to spell apple!Huh...what an idiot

 

students"said Mr.Park.

 

"OMG...I don't believe this but it's not their faults it's your faults you...oh nevermind...may i take a sit now sir?"said Min softly.

 

"Oh...yes of course."said Mr.Park,then they continue to study.

 

Bell ring.It's mean the end of school time.Everyone are happy when hear that bell rang.

 

"Gaje Jia..We will be late.Faster!"said Min while grab her arm.

 

"Yah...Be calm please.Okay come on.Let's go."said Jia while holding Min hand.

 

They both walked happily.Suddenly,...

 

"Ah...wait...i think i've left something...hehehe...wait here okay!"said Min and run faster as she can.

 

Unfortunately,she bump to someone.That's guy yell at her.

 

"Yah!!!Are you blind?Watch where you going!"

 

"Mianhae...My faults."said Min while give a hand to that guy.

 

He turns his head to Min's face and said...

 

"Huh...what?sorry only?You...Lee Minyoung?"said Myungsoo with his shock face.

 

"Kim Myungsoo?Oh..mianhae...I got to go...bye."said Min and run away.

 

"Yah!wait...haish...I'm sorry.."Myungsoo said it slowly but Min had already gone from that place.

 

"Oh god,where is that thing?Argg..."

 

"Did you search for this Minyoung-sshi?"said Sunggyu.He show a watch which is belong to Min.

 

"Oh yes...kamsahamnida oppa.I oweyou"said Min.

 

She give a big bow to Sunggyu.

 

"Your welcome."said Sunggyu.

 

Meanwhile,Myungsoo stand behind their class door.

 

"Huh...oppa...yucks..."he said in his heart.

 

"Ok...bye.See you later oppa."said Min and run quickly.

 

"Ok.be careful.Bye."said Sunggyu with a smile on his face.

 

"OMO...I better go now."said Myungsoo and Min in their heart.

 

"Jia...Mianhae...But i'm already here right?Not late right?"ask Min.

 

"Yah...20 minutes and 9 seconds...That is totally late.As a punishment...you must carry my beg...hehehe..."said Jia in evil tune.

 

"Okay then,gaja you lazy girl"said Min and walk faster.

 

"Yah!Wait for me"said Jia.

 

Min watch Jia slowlystep like a little baby.

 

"Hahaha...lame...you sucha litlle baby..oh...wait...no...snail...Yes...You just like an old snail...muahahaha..."Min said and laugh loudly.

 

"Lee Minyoung!You better run no...If not..."said Jia like a gangster.

 

"If not what?Ah...just shut up and follow me.We're out of time.Gaja."said Min and grab Jia's hand to take her somewhere.

 

 

 

 

AT MIN'S HOUSE...

 

 

 

 

"Hete we are.Come in."Min invite Jia to her house.

 

"Omo...Who house is this?"ask Jia with weird face.

 

"My family.Wait...I want you to open that window and see who house is out there."said Min with her fake surprise face.

 

"Okay...1...2...3...Oh that house is so ugly.Hey wait...It's kind familiar.OMG!That's my house.So,you must be my new neighbour.YAHOO...I'm happy."Jia said

 

and hug Min happily.

 

"Yah...Get off me...you smelly girl.What kind girl are you huh?Lazy,smelly...oh wait...you must be a pig...yes that's right...smelly and lazy pig...hahaha..."said

 

Min while she busy hitting Jia's using her hand.

 

"No way...Ah...I'm so happy...so let's celebrate it..."said Jia happily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FINALLY CHAPTER ONE FINISH....SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR AND SPELLING...THANK YOU TO MY SUBSRIBERS THAT SUBSCRIBE MY STORY...I

HOPE YOU LIKE IT...

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               FROM : HotBlueIce