Don't Lie!!!

Between Love Or Friendship?

~At the school field~

 

"Okay, student today we gonna play some games. Let's divide into two group. Girls and boys are seprate as usual." command Mr. Lee Minho, their physical education's teacher.

 

"Dae!" said the student.  "So, what next sir?" ask Hoya after all of them had been in their own group. 

 

"Okay, we will... oh wait! I think someone had enter the wrong group. Am I right Miss Amber?" ask the teacher while glance at Amber. 

 

"Oh boy..., since when you change  your bro?" ask Min to Amber while giggle.

 

"Oh, that's right I forgot sir. Hehehe.." said Amber.

 

" Oh God..." sigh Mr. Lee.    " What we gonna play sir?" ask Hoya with suspend face.

 

"The game is.... dup dap dup dap.. hohohoho... it is my favourite.... HIDE AND SEEK!!! yeah..." 

 

"Yahoo!!!" said Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungjong. Then three of them jumping happily.

 

"Huh? what's wrong with three of you? Such a baby." said Sunggyu with his weird face.

 

"Sir, I don't wanna play that game. It's too childish." said Myungsoo while the others agree and nodding their head except for

those three baby.

 

"No! I love hide and seek. So, I'll pick Sungjong, Hoya and Dongwoo to seek, and the others go hide. I'll give 1 minute for you

guys to hide. Start now!" command the teacher with his excited feeling.

 

All of them had already hide except Sunggyu.  

"argh.. where should I hide?" ask Sunggyu to his self. 

Suddenly, Sungyeol grab Sunggyu arm. Both of them were hide on the roof top of the school.

 

" Yah! Are you insane? there's no one can find we at here even our teacher!" said Sunggyu.

 

"That's what I want hyung~ " said Sungyeol while come nearer towards Sunggyu.

 

"Yah back off! I'm not a gay okay!" said Sunggyu with his  blush face.

 

 "Hmm... hyung may I ask you a question?" ask Sungyeol with his serious face.

 

"O..ofcourse. What is it?"ask Sunggyu.

 

"Do you love Min more than just a friend? or should i call do you had crush on her?" ask Sungyeol.

 

"Bweoh?! ofcourse not you silly! hehehe.." reply Sunggyu with his nervous feeling.

 

"Don't lie! you not good at it" said Sungyeol.

 

" Lie? Bweoh?! Yah Sungyeol I..."    

 

 " Ah... enough with your dramatic lie. Just straight to the point. The truth hyung please." said Sungyeol which had cut Sunggyu

words.

 

"Okay. YES!!!  I love her(LEE MINYOUNG) ! So, what's the matter with you?!" said Sunggyu and push Sungyeol.

 

"The matter is I love her!!! Got it?!" shout Sungyeol.  

 

" Bweoh? just dream on, she still love Myungsoo!" said Sunggyu.

 

" What? Myungsoo? Were they a couple? " ask Sungyeol with his blur face.  

 

"Yes, they both had been couple for 2 years. I know this from Woohyun." reply Sunggyu.

 

 

~Flashback at Woohyun's house~

 

After pee I walk for a while at his garden. Suddenly, I saw Min-sshi and Myungsoo were talking together at the garden. I hide in

the bushes and heard their conversation.

 

 

"Hey Minyoung, why you so nice to me even I have hurt your feeling?"ask Myungsoo.

 

"yes I know but the past is the past right? And thank you cuz you said I'm nice person. Hohoho..." reply Min.

 

" oh shut up. hahahaha.. erm..hmm.. do you still love me?"ask him.  

 

 " oh... hey ofcourse love you and others also." said her.

 

"oh.. that's not what I meant.. but ah.."sigh myungsoo.

 

" Okay, I better go now. cuz i'm so hungry. Wanna come?" ask Min to him.

 

"It's okay. You go first, later I come." reply Myungsoo.

 

"Okay." Min walked to door but, Myungsoo grab her and gently hug her.

 

"please just a moment for the hug." beg Myungsoo.

 

"hmm.. a...arasso." said Min. She can't breath cuz Myungsoo hug her thightly.

 

" I think the hug is about 1minute & 20seconds" said Sunggyu.

 

" it's too quick!!" mumble Sungyeol.

 

"hahaha... you know what, after that I went asked Woohyun about what I saw at the garden. He said Myungsoo thought Min cheat

on him. This thing happen last christmas."

 

 

~Last Christmas at shopping mall~

 

* Oppa. you must go to this mall ########.  You'll see your beloved person with a guy! and that guy kissed her cheeck right now!*     from Suzy.

 

After got a message from Suzy which is Min friend, Myungsoo fastly went to the mall. Myungsoo saw Min with a cute guy at

shopping mall.  He mad and gave a big punch to that guy. Min try to stop but suddenly, Myungsoo slap her face. Min totally shock

and left the mall. That guy gave a punch to Myungsoo and told him that he is Min younger brother. He told Myungsoo to catch Min

and applogise at her. But too late, Min want both of them be friend.

 

 

-flashback end-

 

" huuuh... so dramatic. but I don't care about it!" said Sungyeol.

 

"Bweoh? you dare to take her from Myungsoo?" ask Sunggyu.

 

" Hey hyung, they' ve been broke up right? so that's a green light for we right? huhuhu...  so best man win!!! hahaha" reply Sungyeol.

 

" Okay. Let's see how far you can go Sungyeol. Huh...huh.. " said Sunggyu while smirk.

 

 " Let's see hyung, Let's see hyung!" reply Sungyeol back. Then they both shaking their hand.

 

" hey!! there you guys! we've been search over school to find you both. Do you guys want to skip my class?" ask Mr. Lee.

 

"no sir. you told us to hide right?" reply Sunggyu.

 

"as a punishment, you guys must finished this ice cream! " command Mr. Lee. " Bweoh?!" ask them.

 

"yah babo! you win the game! so that's the prize for the winner." said  Mr. Lee. " ohohohoho.. I'm proud of my self." said Sunggyu.

 

" Haish... what ashamed we lost in this game. T_T " sigh Dongwoo. " Min-sshi want some?" ask Sungyeol.

 

" YUCKS! what the hell were you thinking huh? thats ice cream is full with your saliva! no way i'm gonna eat it! bluewk" mumble

Min.

 

"It's ok oppa. I'll like to taste it. yummy ice cream with your saliva on top like being kiss with you hehehe.." Myungsoo make joke.

 

"Hahahaha.." everyone laugh. Sungyeol blush and put the ice cream in Myungsoo mouth. " argh.. brain freeze!" shout him.

 

"hahaha serve you right! now you have my DNA on your mouth.Hihihi.." said Sungyeol.

 

"Hyung if I'm pregnant you have to be responsible okay. Arasso?" Myungsoo make another joke.

 

"Ofcourse i will.  hahaha... OMG! we gonna have Myungyeol's Junior!" reply Sungyeol while touch Myungsoo tummy.

 

"hahaha... you guys !" said Sungjong.  " no...no..no.. they not . but..." said Hoya.

 

"F*#$ !!! hahaha..." said dongwoo and hoya. " hahaha... that's really @*#$" said Amber.

 

"Okay enough that's @*#$ thing. Go change clothes and back to classroom. Arasso?"

 

" wow... I can't believe he said that. He is the cool teacher ever!!!" said Min while give thumbs up.

 

"Agree!!!" said the others. 

 

 

they all laugh happily and crazilly............hohohoohohohohoo....... XP