Tell Me Why?

Between Love Or Friendship?

 

 

IN THE CLASSROOM....

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay class...3x-2=10,so what is x?"ask Miss Shinyoung which is their teacher Mathematic's teacher.

 

The student all in the silence mood...

 

"So,there's nobody can answer my question?Okay then...I'll pick..."Miss Shinyoung want to continue but the bell had ring,that's mean its time for recess.

 

 

 

 

 

 

RING...RING...RING...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Teacher...i think i can answer this..."said the monitor of the class who is Hoya.

 

"Good,okay then...answer it now please."said the teacher.

 

"Ehm...emmm...class stand up...Thank you teacher!"command Hoya.

 

"Thank you teacher."said all of them.They all run fastly to the canteen.

 

"Yah!You guys are so...huh?Minyoung-sshi...hey wake up.Its time for recess."said Miss Shinyoung.

 

Min woke up from her sleep...

 

"Oh...mianhae...i'm asleep...hehehe...''said Min while rubbing her eyes.

 

"Yah!You sleep in my class!Aish...this girl.Yah...Lee Minyoung,what is that slipery thing on your mouth?"ask the teacher.

 

"Oh...this is my saliva...hehehe...Mianhae teacher...slurp..."Min herr saliva while smile at her teacher.

 

"Ewww...yucks...you are so dirty,go to the bathroom and clean it now.Faster go!"command the teacher.

 

"Dae...arasso Ahjuma"said Min and run fasrly.

 

"Bweoh?Ahjuma?aish that girl...oh...forget it,now i need to eat"mummble their teacher to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

AT THE CANTEEN...

 

 

 

 

 

They all take their own seat with the delicious food.

 

"Ah...delicious.Let's dig in"said Sungyeol.

 

"Look what i had."said Sungjong while holding his lunch.

 

"Yum...yum...who care,just shut up and eat it!"said Dongwoo.

 

"Oh....hmm...okay then"said Sungjong with his sad face.

 

"Wow!!!Sungjong that's look delicious...Can i have some?"ask Hoya with his puppy dog eyes.

 

"Hehehe...okay hyung...you can eat it as much as you want"said Sungjong while smile at Hoya.

 

"Yah! I want it too."said Sungyeol.

 

"I think me too."said Dongwoo.

 

Sungyeol,Hoya and Dongwoo eat Sungjong's food fastly like a monster."Yum...yum...yum..."

 

"Berk..oh mianhae hehehe...here Sungjong,thank you for the food."said Sungyeol and give the plate to Sungjong.

 

"Oh...hmm...you didn't leave a bit of it.You guys are so cruel."said Sungjong while make his sad face again.

 

"Yah! You said it early that we can eat it as much as we want right?So we eat all of it."said Hoya while smile at Sungjong 's mad face.

 

"HEy...stop bullying him.Sungjong here..have some of my food"said Sunggyu while hide his happy feelling from known by Sungjong.

 

"Kamsahamnida hyung,yum..yum..."said Sungjong and get a bite of that food.

 

After a few seconds,Sungjong face turn into a red colour.

 

Yah! It's hot! HYUNG I"LL KILL YOU!!! ARGH!!! HOT! HOT! HOT!"Sungjong shout.

 

"Ahahahaha...that was the great one hyung....hahaha...hot! hot! help me! uuuu...hahahaha."mock Dongwoo towards Sungjong reaction.

 

"Ah...i better go to the bathroom"said Sungjong and run fastly to the bathroom.

 

"Everyone...move! move! This is an emergency...get out of my way!"shout Sungjong.

 

Suddenly,he bump with someone.

 

"Ouch...watch where you going."said Min.

 

"Oh...noona,mianhae...I'll will explain to you later okay...bye..."said Sungjong in rush tone.

 

"But...haish...he is already gone."sigh Min.

 

She get up and rub her .

 

"Argh..my is hurt because of him,hmm.."mummble Min alone.

 

"Ehm..emmm...Min-sshi,are you free now?Can we talk?"ask Myungsoo.

 

"Okay,so what is it?"ask Min.

 

"In other place...is it okay?"ask Myungsoo again.

 

"But why?"ask Min.

 

"Just answer me..can or not?"ask Myungsoo with his serious face.

 

"Okay...arasso..chill bro.."said Min in relax mood.

 

 

 

 

 

AT THE SCHOOL SCIENCE LAB...

 

 

 

 

 

"Ehm...emmm...so...why you choose this place?Since when you love science?hehehe..."ask Min.

 

"Hey...stop mocking me.The reason i choose this place cause it is quiet and there's no one can know we both in here."said Myungsoo.

 

 

 

 

 

MIN POV...

 

 

 

 

 

'Huh?What he mean by that?Are he going to me?Oh No!!! Help! Okay..calm down Minyoung,relax...okay...think positive"said Min in her heart.

 

Min blush and act like she was reading those science book.

 

"Actually,the reason we in here was,i want to ask you a question.Can i?"ask Myungsoo while close the science book in Min hand.

 

"One question only right?"ask Min.

 

"No,maybe 2 or 3,4?hehehe..."said Myungsoo.

 

"Okay then,so what is it?"ask Min.

 

"The thing is...what the reason you come here?"ask Myungsoo.

 

"Because my uncle recomend this school to me."said Min.

 

"Because only that you come here?Any other reason?"ask Myungsoo with serious face.

 

"Oh yes,there is another reason i come here...It is because of Jia.She was my BFF since kindergarden.So that's why i come here.Why you ask?"ask Min.

 

"Oh...so that's the reason huh?hmm...nothing...just asking.Okay then see in the class."said Myungsoo with dispointed face.

 

 

 

 

 

MYUNGSOO POV...

 

 

 

 

 

"Huh?!!!! That's the reason she came here?I though i am the reason she came here...hmm...what a shamed"said Myungsoo alone while walking out of the

 

lab.

 

 

 

 

 

MIN POV...

 

 

 

 

 

"I know he must though that i came here because of him,but i can lie because that's not the real reason right?Plus,i also don't know he was school at here.

 

I feel badd for him.Hmm...what to do?The past is only the past right?''said Min in her heart.

 

 

 

 

 

END OF POV...

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo walk slowly to get his lunch at the school canteen.Suddenly,Min shout his name.He stop and turn back with spoilt face.

 

"Yah! I forgot to give back you this thing.Here..."said Min while hold a white watch in her hand.

 

"Oh...you still have it...but why you want to give it back to me?It was a present from me to tou right?So,i want you to keep it.Arasso?''said Myungsoo.

 

"Oh...okay then,cool man."said Min with her relaxed face.

 

"Okay i will,bye..."said Myungsoo.

 

 

 

 

 

MYUNGSOO POV...

 

 

 

 

 

"Argh!!!! WHy she want to give that watch to me?Does she hate it?But...why she still keep it after what i've done before?Are she still love me?Argh...Whatever

 

now i better eat before i eat her."said Myungsoo in his heart while smirk at Min.

 

 

 

 

 

SUNGJONG POV...

 

 

 

 

 

"What?Are these two had already known each other?Are they cousin?Chingu?Oh...they must be an enemy! No,ooo...hmm...They can't be couple right?

 

I think so,Ah...If they were...i will find the way to destroy their relationship.Yes,that's right..Noona,you will always be mine!"said Sungjong in his heart after he

 

had heard Min and Myungsoo conversation.He smile evily.

 

 

 

 

 

END OF POV...

 

 

 

 

 

AT THE CANTEEN...

 

 

 

 

 

"Kim Myungsoo,where were you been?You are late.Come join us."said Dongwoo while holding a fried chicken on his hand.

 

"Thanks"said Myungsoo while drink his coke.

 

"Hmm...where is she?"said Sunggyu in lower tune but Myungsoo can hear it.

 

"I'm already here hyung"said Myungsoo while smile at Sunggyu.

 

"Oh yes...that's right.Right?"said Sunggyu while make a fake smile.

 

"You are so dumb Myungsoo,did you heard it right?That he just said 'she'.Are you a girl?hahaha..."said Hoya.

 

"Ouh...my bad...so...who is 'she'?You're new girlfriend huh?hahaha...Why you didn't tell me earliy?Who is she?"ask Myungsoo without any passion.

 

"No!!!Nobody! I mean it is 'he' not 'she'...my bad...hahaha..."said Sunggyu.He is very relief.

 

"I think i know who that girl."said Sungyeol with his serious face.

 

"Who is she hyung?OMG...don't tell me it was Amber.Is she?"ask Dongwoo and laugh loudly while holding a chicken bone in his hand.

 

"No,It was Minyoung-sshi...am i right?"said Sungyeol while give a glance at Sunggyu.

 

"Err...hmm..."Sunggyu shock by Sungyeol answer.

 

"Bweoh?!!"shout Myungsoo and Sungjong.Both of them are looking at each other while making a shock face.

 

"Hyung,it is true?"ask Sungjong.

 

He was very curious about the answer.The bell is ringing.It'm mean the recess was over.

 

"What the hell were you guys talking about?Gaja.."said Sunggyu wile smile at all of them.

 

"Huh?I know you like Min-sshi.Why you didn't tell it to us and her about your feelling?How long can you keep this secret?"said Sungyeol in his heart,he also

 

give a scray glance to Sunggyu but Sunggyu didn't even look at him.

 

 

 

 

 

                                                           HELLO EVERYONE...SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE...I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS UPDATE...

 

I WILL DO MY BEST TO WRITE A GOOD STORY FOR YOU GUYS...I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN BE PATIENT WITH ME....PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE..

 

AND ENJOY THIS STORY...

 

 

BY : HotBlueIce...