Part 4

Krispy Lays drabbles

4. Kris is an evil super villain and Lay is his evil henchmen who always messes Kris's evil plans for world domination etc up but Kris can't get mad or anything because everytime he thinks about Lay he gets... FEELINGS. lol omg 8D

----

The Adventures of Duizhang Krisless Underpants and Layincorn Man...

"Lay, hand me the wrench! ... No, I need the wrench, not a lollipop! How am I supposed to strike terror in the eyes of everyday civilians with a lollipop?" Kris sighs and wipes the sweat off his forehead. "Lay, you're supposed to help me build a nuclear weapon that we could use to control the world with, now please, stop playing with your toy unicorn!"

Lay throws another lollipop at Kris' head, "Yixing Jr. is not a toy! He's my brother, thank you very much! And here is your stupid toy wrench!"

Kris sighs at the tantrum that his partner in crime was throwing, "Okay, what's wrong, Lay? I feel like you don't want to obtain world domination with me..."

"I don't want to scare people! Or hurt them! Kris, what if, we feed everyone lollipops and then they like us more and then nominate us to control the world? I mean, everyone loves lollipops, which mean they'll love the people that gives them lollipops even more, right? I mean, if you gave me a lollipop, I would love you!"

Kris stares at Lay, amused by the cute outburst he just had. "Here, catch!" Kris throws a lollipop back at Lay, "Do you love me now?"

Lay catches the lollipop and nods furiously. Kris laughs and goes back to work on his machine. He plans to finish the machine by tomorrow and then take over the world. After that, Kris plans to propose to Lay and give Lay the world as a gift. Fool proof! Kris lets out an evil laughter, while Lay continues to play with Yixing Jr.

"Ah ha!" Kris lets out. "It is finished!" Kris covers the death ray machine with a blanket and carries Lay out of the room, into their bedrooom. "Tomorrow, we will become King and Queen of the World!" Kris lays Lay down on the bed and go in with him.

"Can I be the King, gege? You can be Queen!" Lay asks.

"What ever you like, Lay! Good night."

~~

When Kris wakes up, he finds that Lay is no longer in bed with him so he decides to marvel at the third most beautiful thing on Earth (first two position belonging to Lay and Kris), the death ray. Kris pulls off the cover. "You're so beautiful," he whispers to the machine.

"It's a ma-ma-ma-ma-machine~" Lay sings out.

Kris grabs Lay, picking him up and swinging him around, "Lets take over the world!"

"Ah, duizhang... Before we do this... I have something important to tell you!"

"I do to, Lay... I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you!"

Kris waits for Lay to repeat his words to him. Lay twittles his fingers and then looks up at Kris shyly, "I... TURNED YOUR DEATH RAY INTO A LOLLIPOP MAKER!" Lay dashes out of the room with Yixing Jr. and Kris slowly crumbles.

THE END

A/N: omg amazing prompt was ruined by me... OTL Sorry!