Part 2

Krispy Lays drabbles

2. Kris is in love with Lay, but oblivious unicorn don't even suspects it. Kris' patience ended when he gets jealous of some their hyungs being all over Lay=)))

----

"Lets go have some lunch," Lay calls out to his hyungs.

"Okay, lets go! Me, you, and Xiumin! We can go get some baozi at your favorite resturante," replies Luhan.

"Wait! What about me?" Kris questions with an angry face on. "I'm hungry too! Lay, lets go eat together. Just me and you," Kris raises an eyebrow at Lay.

"Ew no, go away Kris! Stop acting cool," Luhan says as he starts to drag Lay out the door. The evil grin on his face says, "This unicorn is mine."

"Don't worry Duizhang! I'll bring you back some food!" Lay gives Kris a smile.

Kris stands there, shocked, but right as Luhan's body exits the house with Lay in tow, Kris runs and grabs Lay out of Luhan's grasp. "Lay and I are going out to eat alone, don't bother us," Kris informs Luhan, using his height as an intimidation factor.

Luhan giggles, "duizhang, it's not my fault he doesn't know... Maybe you should just tell him."

Kris stands there, shocked again. "Wait, you know?"

Luhan nods, "Yep, and now you know that I know! But, I'll let you know that everyone knows too! Everyone except you know who."

Lay is starting to get confused, "You know, I know, everyone knows, except not everyone?" Lay ponders on that thought for a while, and then he gasps.

Kris stares in shock, certain that Lay had figured out what Luhan was talking about. He braces himself for rejection.

"I give up~ You guys make no sense at all! But, okay duizhang, lets go get some food together this time!" Lay cheerfully says.

"What is this?! Lay is returning Kris' feelings back to him?!" Luhan exclaims and then high-fives Xiumin, who was quietly laughing at the whole scene.

"Sh-sh- shut up Luhan!" Kris stutters, scared that the latter's comment made it too obvious.

"Um, what is going on, hyungs?" Lay asks, curiousity in his eyes.

Chen snickers, as he had just overheard the whole conversation."It's nothing, Ray ge!" he teases, as he walks out the door ready to join the baozi eating group.

Tao comes over and grabs Lay by the arm, "Lets go eat, Lay! Maybe there would be some cake at the resturante!"

"Oh! I hope so too! I love cake," Lay says exicitedly as he gets dragged out the door with everyone coming after.

"Hey... HEY WAIT!" Kris screams after them, but it was too late. Kris is left alone at home while his 'friends' are having a lunch date with his Lay.

Kris drops his head down, "maybe I should just confess straight up?... Nah, I like chasing after and teasing Lay," Kris thinks, as he smiles to himself. "Lay and I can eat whatever they bring home together, and then I'll steal his food to make him mad," Kris plans, letting out an evil laugh at the same time.

 

A/N: This prompt... is so REAL LIFE! OTL So it was kind of hard to write since... you can pretty see it in all of their pictures and interviews! Kris being attentive to Lay and Lay just being oblivious~ XD Anyways, hope you guys liked it!

Feel free to send in more prompts~