Frustration

My Biggest Lie Is Saying--

“Hey…”

Jiyong murmured something unintelligible, ducking underneath his gold comforter as sunlight shone through his eyelids.

“Come on Ji, we have work to do.”

“Noooo….” The latter whined as somebody began pulling the comforter away from him. Sunlight bathed his black-clothed body; he opened his eyes slightly, only to close them again due to the bright sunlight shining through the curtains.

“Come on Jiyong, get up.”

Jiyong balled his hands into fists and rubbed his eyes like a child. Only then did he open up his eyes to see who had disturbed his peaceful slumber.

“Ah… Seunghyunnnnn,” Jiyong whined, sitting up and glaring at the blue-haired male standing in front of him with his arms crossed.

“No if’s, and’s, or but’s, get your moving or your manager is going to chew the both of us out.”

After a minute to get adjusted to the real world, Jiyong began to sluggishly get ready for the day, a certain blue-haired male eyeing him critically the whole time.

“Ya know, Seungie, you don’t have to watch me change.” Jiyong pointed out as he exited the shower, a white towel clinging to his waist. Water dripped off him and rolled down his pale chest, the light giving his skin the appearance of marble.

Seunghyun scoffed, then chuckled, “You’ll probably fall asleep again. Come on, you’d really think that after being your friend for more than nine years, I would’ve kind of figured out your routine by now.” Seunghyun smirked at the younger male who just rolled his eyes playfully, a reluctant smirk playing on his lips.

“Alright, just turn around. And now peeking, you hear me?”

“What? Is the all great G-Dragon shy?” The older teased with a small smirk. “Oh and, don’t worry about your make-up and hair, the stylist said she’d take care of everything for you.”

“Oh how kind of her.” Jiyong remarked as he slid out of his towel. “And you shouldn’t be talk about me being shy, hyung.” The younger made his way to Senghyun who had his back to him. Jiyong wrapped his arms around Senghyun’s neck, pressing his nose into the elder’s blue hair. “You’re shier than me.” Jiyong muttered, pressing himself against Senghyun’s back.

“Uhh…” Senghyun stuttered, as Jiyong moved his head from Senghyun’s hair to his shoulder. “Come on, Ji, we don’t have time to play around. We can make out all you want later, but let’s get our crap done first, okay?” Senghyun said, adopting a more serious tone, though he chuckled half way through.

“I’m keeping your word on that.” Jiyong laughed backing away from the older man.

Quickly throwing on what he laid out for himself, Jiyong grabbed Seunghyun by his hand and dragged him out of the hotel room.

“Where to?”  Jiyong asked once they reached the lobby, hiding their head and faces using hats.

Seunghyun bit his lip, “Uh… The concert hall… I think…. We’re practicing today aren’t we?”

“Oh yeah, Hyunnie was talking to me about the schedule yesterday.”

“To the concert hall it is then!” Seunghyun smiled widely, taking Jiyong’s hand in his own before practically skipping out of the hotel.

~~~

“About time you guys got here!” Youngbae called as the two males entered back stage.

“Seriously, the PD’s were about to go to the hotel and drag you out of there themselves.” Daesung chuckled, his blonde hair falling across his eyes.

Said PD came rushing to Jiyong and Seunghyun, first scolding them for being late, which Jiyong brushed off with a cute, “We’re sorry noona, we won’t do it again.” Then she led them to their stylists.

After about an hour of straightening hair, putting on make-up, and getting dressed, they were ready for their last rehearsal before the real concert in the next four hours.

“Microphone check!” Seungri yelled into his microphone, which reverberated through the speakers.

“Mic. check!” Taeyang called, nodding as his microphone worked the way it was meant to.

They followed after each other, each making sure all their equipment was in order. Changing form different outfits to the next; fixing clothing where it ripped, or where it didn’t fit, and fixing make-up and hair.

A process that took up half the day leaving all the men exhausted by the end of it.

“Alright good job guys!” The PD clapped contentedly, eyeing the tired guys.

“The five of you have the rest of today to rest before the concert tomorrow at six. I expect you guys to be here at four-forty-five, on the dot.” She pronounced each word carefully.

“Yes.” They grumbled in tired unison.

“Alright then, we’re settled! Now go on! Get out of here! Get some rest!”

“Can do.” Jiyong yawned.

~~~

 

The members of Big Bang retreated to their hotel and instead of going to their separate rooms, decided to invade their leaders’ room.

“Seriously, guys, I love you, and we’re bros, but get the out of my room.” Jiyong groaned, as turned in his bed, trying to find a comfortable position, though having a difficult time because two other guys decided to do the same.

The two oldest members in the band opted out of lying on Jiyong’s bed, and resigned themselves to the floor to watch TV. Chuckling at Jiyong’s irritated outbursts every so often.

Seungri pushed himself against Jiyong, wrapping one of his legs and one of his arms around the older male playfully.

“Stop moving so much hyung.” He grumbled, smirking.

“Then get out of my bed!” Screeched Jiyong, jumping on top of the youngest, putting him into a headlock.

Deasung sighed, pushed nearly to the edge of the queen sized bed. “Ya know, this kind of reminds me when that TV show came to our flat, and the dear maknae tried to wake you up, Ji.”

Jiyong nodded, a fierce grin on his face, “That it does~ Now, Senghyunnie, you are going to sit on the floor quietly, or, I can give you a black eye, and you can explain to the PD what happened, alright?” The ending came as a whisper, his lips brushing against the shell of the maknae’s ear.

Though the youngest didn’t think Jiyong could do it, especially since they had a concert to go to in less than twenty four hours, but when G-Dragon got pissed, he got pissed.

He gulped, and chuckled lightly to ease up the tension between them. “Yeah, yeah Jiyong-hyung.”

“Ah~ There you go Senghyunnie! ~ That wasn’t too hard, now was it?” Jiyong placed a kiss to the side of Seungri’s head before releasing him, with a kick, he was sent tumbling out of bed, and onto the carpeted floor.

Seungri groaned out a curse, as he picked himself off of the floor. He placed himself between the two eldest’s, grumbling as his hyung’s rubbed his arms in comfort, chuckling all the while.

“Daesung,” Jiyong groaned out, turning so that he was facing his dongsaeng.

“What’s up Ji-hyung?” Deasung asked, sliding closer to the older male.

“Come closer.” Jiyong beckoned with a grin.

Daesung slid even closer, so that their chests were mere centimeters from each other. Then the older did something that Daesung didn’t expect. He slid his slim arms around Daesung’s waist, pulling the younger male until their chests were pressed together.

“J-Jiyong-hyung?’ Daesung stuttered nervously.

Jiyong just sighed, digging his face in Daesung’s white hair.

“You’re the only one I love, Daesung.” Jiyong proclaimed loudly, then proceeded to once more put his face in Daesung’s hair, running a hand up and down the younger’s spine.

Daesung barked out a laugh, the other’s members just chuckled, smiling.

Seunghyun looked at the two males on the bed, glaring at Daesung threateningly before letting his eyes trail back to the TV showing a random variety show.

After another hour or so, the members took their leave, and retreated to their own rooms leaving the leader alone.

Jiyong picked himself out his bed and walked to the desk sitting in the corner, and began punching it, leaving small dents.

He grunted as he gazed at his scratched knuckles.

It didn’t hurt.

He felt numb.

He felt frustrated.

He felt as if he no power over anything.

Jiyong took a couple steps back, and fell on his plush bed.

He took handfuls of his black locks and pulled, tears filling his eyes, and a tight feeling in his chest.

‘How can I be so weak?’

---

Weirdly enough... I actually loved how this chapter came out. I just don't know why... o-o

Haha, but anyway tell me what me what you thought of it xD

's getting agnsty up in here~  xD Don't worry, there is much more to come, this is, of course, just the beginning.

I'll upload the next chapter whenever I feel like it

Thanks for reading~ Drop a comment?

By the way, my inspiration for this chapter was G-Dragon's song, Nightmare Obsession http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ey_i6JLlEY