Zero Hours

My Biggest Lie Is Saying--

“Yah! Jiyong! You haven’t been doing anything since we got here!”

Said male let his eyes slide, glaring at the person who called his name, Seungri.

The latter noticed Jiyong’s burning glare, and quickly turned away, muttering, “Aish” under his breath.

Seunghyun, Seungri, Youngbae, and Daesung were busying themselves, helping out where they could in preparation for their concert, which would happen in a matter of hours. But Jiyong on the other hand had resigned himself to a couch that rested as far from the commotion as possible to mull over his thoughts.

Standing, everyone froze in their actions, watching as Jiyong cracked his neck, “I’m going to be heading back to the hotel if anybody needs me.”

No one dared tell him otherwise and just let him be as he exited the building, his bodyguards running to keep up with him.

Jiyong turned to them, looking both men in their eyes, before turning back around and hissing, “Just stay with the guys, I’m a grown man, I can take care of myself.”

“But sir…”

“But nothing, just do as you’re told!” Jiyong quickly dashed away from the men, escaping to his car. He looked at himself in the rearview. Without any make up, it looked as if he hadn’t slept in four days, which was exactly the case. The only thing keeping him up was the four cups of coffee he had earlier in the day.

The black haired male slipped on a pair of sunglasses he kept in the console of his car and drew up the hood of his jacket.

Once he had arrived at his hotel, he quickly made his way to the elevator. Once he reached his floor, he peeked out of the elevator, making sure there wasn’t anyone around before taking off his hood; he had left his sunglasses in his car.

Once he was at his room he slipped in his card key and trudged inside the room; sighing when his body hit the plush bed. Weariness of four days worth of no sleep began washing over him as he snuggled into the gold comforter.

I don’t care if YG yells at me for neglecting the guys; they know what to do without me. Just let me sleep a while…’

~~~

Jiyong jolted awake at the sound of his door closing in place.

Night had fallen and his room rested in darkness.

“Who’s there?” Jiyong called, breaking the blanket of quiet.

He saw the outline of someone begin to near him, and Jiyong backed against the head board in fear. When the figure jumped at him he opened his mouth to scream, but then a hand closed over his mouth.

Then the person sat, pushing Jiyong’s head on his chest.

“Guess who?” The person whispered his voice husky and deep.

Jiyong instantly felt relived as he pushed the arm away from him. He turned and faced the man sitting next to him.

“Seriously pabo? You had me scared less.” Jiyong sighed, bringing his knees up to his chest, and began running his hands through his black hair.

Seunghyun laughed good-heartedly, as he flicked on the light, letting the room fill with its soft light.

“Sorry, just thought I would play with you.” Seunghyun jumped back on the bed, causing Jiyong to look up at the older male.

Seunghyun settled himself next to Jiyong.

Jiyong then proceeded to lay his head down on the older man’s lap. “Seriously not cool.” Jiyong muttered, pouting.

“Well at least it looks like in you’re in a better mood now. Seunghyunnie told me that you looked like as if you were about to kill him.”

Jiyong scoffed, “Getting zero hours of sleep does things to you. Still tired though.” And to prove his point, he let out a loud yawn.

Seunghyun laughed, “Well I’ll leave then.” Seunghyun went to leave, but Jiyong quickly turned, so he was looking up at the older.

“Don’t.” He said softly. “Stay with me.”

Seunghyun looked down, his breath caught in his throat.

Jiyong looked beautiful even though he looked worn down. His eyes had purple- bruise like bags under them. But his eyes still held that sparkle that captivated Seunghyun since they first met. His black hair was mess, the gel that had kept in place turned to white beads that sprinkled through his now loose hair.

“Alright.” Seunghyun whispered in reply.

Jiyong righted himself, so that he was lying in his bed correctly, but he turned his head so that it was partially resting on Seunghyun’s thigh.

The latter sighed, a small smile coming over his face as he began to rub his hands through Jiyong’s black hair.

“Goodnight Ji-ah.

“You too, hyung.”

Jiyong murmured in reply, letting himself relax as his hyung ran his large hands through his hair. In a minute or so, sleep had come over him again.

~~~

This chapter is so.... ugh.... I just can't get  over it, it feels rushed and filler-y. I ran it over so many times but I can't seem to be able to change anything... So, sorry about the delay...

Also, sorry for the crap chapter, I promise it's going to get angsty-er later on, and I'll try to type longer chapters~  :)

Thanks so much for reading~  Drop a comment?