Suju Sunbaes.

I Hate to Love You

LuHan caught a cab to the venue that the SMTOWN Live in L.A. concert would be held after being let go, by his annoying dongsaengs.  Making sure that he had everything he would need for practice even with out his own group he walked into the building.  Many people saw him in the hall and recognized him greeting LuHan warmly or stopping for some small talk.  Once LuHan had arrived at the stage he dropped his practice bag on it and started to stretch when he heard desperate begging and stood up to check it out.

"NO HYUNGS. I THOUGHT I REFUSED TO COME TODAY." 

"Too bad maknae you need to be here just as much as the rest of us!!!"

"BUT YOU GUYS LEFT ME AT THE HOTEL ROOM!"

"That's what you thought." 

"YOU ALL ."

"We don't . You do!" 

"Shut up hyungs."

"Kyuhyun if anyone needs to shut up it's you." 

Hearing the name 'Kyuhyun' LuHan rolled his eyes and continued to stretch, trying to block out the sound of his annoying begging. 

'Damn that Kyuhyun is annoying. He's older than me and even I'm more mature. I wish he was anonymus so I could shoot him.' LuHan thought to himself and even let out a little evil chuckle. 

"Hey LuHan!" Siwon said and poked LuHan on the shoulder. LuHan looked up and smiled.

"Hello Siwon sunbaenim~" LuHan said and stood up to bow. 

"LuHan-ah how many times do we have to tell you that you don't have to bow and to start calling us hyung?" Leeteuk gently chided and gave LuHan a fake hard look. 

"I... Errr... Sorry Leeteuk sunb- I mean hyung" LuHan said and scratched the back of his head awkwardly.  LuHan didn't know why, but he always felt the need to be extremely respectful to his company sunbaes and to be completely honest he just felt too awkward with them to call them 'hyung' or 'noona'. 

"Loosen up LuHannie!" Ryeowook said and lightly punched LuHan's shoulder. 

"Sorry hyung~ I'm just really nervous about this!" LuHan said with a worried expression. 

"Why would you be nervous? I thought that the great LuHan never got nervous about anything because he's so ing perfect." Kyuhyun said with a somewhat angry tone. 

"Kyuhyun you're not helping." Yesung said and slightly glared at the maknae. 

"No, no it's okay." LuHan said and clenched his fists. Just as LuHan was about to make a nasty comment about Kyuhyun the door to the auditorium burst open.

"AYOOOOO WADDUP LUHANNN?" 

"Sorry about him... We shouldn't have fed him this morning."

"Luhannie hyung!!!"

"You didn't practice to much without us did you?"

"Awww. LuHan wipe that face off. You're starting to look like Kris hyung."

"Gege looks pissed... Maybe we should run~" 

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!" LuHan said his anger bursting out onto his dongsaengs and XiuMin. 

"Woah. Someone has a temper today." D.O. said with wide eyes.

"Did Kris slip you his flakes?" Chen said and covered his face to make sure no one would hit him.  LuHan mumbled some curse words in Chinese so that Chen and D.O. wouldn't understand it. While Kris, Tao, and Lay snickered at LuHan's remark about D.O. and Chen. (Yes I know that Chen is in EXO-M, but he isn't completely fluent in Chinese yet so he wouldn't understand curse words. Same for XiuMin)

"OH LOOK! IT'S SUPER JUNIOR!" Chanyeol said and smiled with a slight facial twitch and pointed at his sunbaes. 

"Calm your Chanyeol." Baekhyun said and reached up to pat the top of Chanyeol's head. 

"ANNYEONGHASEYO SUNBAES!!!!!!" Chanyeol practically yelled causing Super Junior to laugh loudly. 

"Hey Chanyeol" They awknowledged him and waved. 

"OH MY GOD THEY KNOW MY NAME!" Chanyeol said and practically fell onto Kai and Sehun.  Kai and Sehun rolled their eyes at their hyung and pushed him away from them.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARASSO. I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS FOR A LONG TIME. I WAS ON A VACATION AND WHEN I GOT BACK I FOUND OUT THAT MY GRANDMA HAD DIED. MY FAMILY WANTED TO GET CLOSURE ON HER DEATH AND ALL OF THAT STUFF. I WON'T GO INTO DETAIL.  ANYWAYS I WILL MORE THAN LIKELY BE ADDING ONTO THIS CHAPTER TOMORROW OR SOON-ISH SO LOOK OUT FOR THAT! I'M JUST INSANELY TIRED RIGHT NOW. I'M ALSO REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE FACT THAT THIS CHAPTER PROBABLY OTL OTL OTL ^^ 

BUT ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING AND ALL OF THAT YOU ARE ALL JJANG! <3