Don't Leave Us!

I Hate to Love You

"LuHan hyung do we have to? We just spent all day at Disney Land and I'm tired!! Don't make me go" Sehun whined and leaned up against LuHan.

"Does it look like I want to go?" LuHan asked and raised an eyebrow at Sehun who was now snuggling into his shoulder.

"No, but I know you're going to go anyways. You're too good at following rules." Sehun made a face and went to go annoy his other hyungs.

"What? You make that sound like it's a bad thing!" LuHan called after Sehun and sent a small glare at the maknae's back. As much as Sehun was pretty much LuHan's favorite dongsaeng, he sure annoyed the hell out of him.

"Maybe because it is a bad thing...?" Kai said and smirked.

"No it's not!" LuHan said and started lightly fuming.

"Come on, I mean have you ever even considered skipping practice for just one day?" Kai said and glanced at LuHan.

"Psssht. Yes." LuHan lied, the tips of his ears turning red.

"He's lying don't believe him~" Chen said in a sing-song voice.

"Just skip for once, it's not a big deal." Baekhyun said joining in on the conversation.

"It's a huge deal! I don't want to get kicked out of the company for skipping right after debut!" LuHan said, sounding more angry than he probably needed to. "Seriously. You need to learn to live a little hyung. Do it. Even Suho hyung skips and he's supposed to be responsible!" Chanyeol said and threw his long arms up, almost hitting Tao in the face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh come on hyungs, skip practice with me!" Kyuhyun pleaded.

"Kyuhyun, tell us. Have you really learned nothing from he other times you skipped?" Sungmin asked.

"No which is why I need to skip again." Kyuhyun said as if that was a good reason to skip practice for the day.

"Not a good idea Kyuhyun. Dont you want to set a good example for EXO?" Leeteuk said, hoping to sway Kyuhyun's decision.

"They already skip without my example. Well all of them except for that LuHan kid." Kyuhyun said.

"That's because LuHan is smart and knows what he's doing. Now follow his example, get off your , and go to practice today." Donghae said and tried to pull Kyuhyun off of the couch, but failed miserably.

"No it's, because LuHan thinks he's so much better than everyone else and he's too high on his ing horse that he thinks what he's doing is going to make other people want to be proactive and do the same." Kyuhyun said with pure hate in his voice. He didn't exactly know why he hated LuHan so much, it was just that everytime he would say something it sounded pretentious.

"I don't think that's it. I think he's just a good kid." Ryeowook said coming to LuHan's defense.

"Whatever it is he's an . And if there's even a chance that we'll see him at practice today I'm not going." Kyuhyun said and nodded.

"Well he's most likely going to be there considering it's the rehearsals for SM live in L.A." Shindong explained almost sarcastically.

"Then I'm not going. I'm going to go play with my one true love. Starcraft." Kyuhyun made a wistful face and went to go play his favorite game.

"So much for that" Yesung said.

"Oh well. Maybe next time. I still don't see why he hates LuHan so much though.." Eunhyuk thought aloud and mostly to himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"NO GEGE I COMMAND YOU TO STAY HERE!!!!" Lay said pulling on LuHan's arms trying to get him to stay at the hotel.

"LAY LEY GO OF ME DAMMIT!" LuHan yelled and struggled to get away from Lay.

"GUYS HELP ME!!! I DON'T THINK I CAN HOLD HIM MUCH LONGER!" Lay yelled. Quickly Kris, Suho, XiuMin, and D.O came over to help keep LuHan there. "Don't leave us!" "NUUUU HYUNG STAY HERE!"

"My love don't leave me with these idiots!"

"I will pay you to skip practice today~!"

"OKAY FINE. I'LL SKIP IF YOH WILL JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME GO!" LuHan yelled. After bearing his words of defeat the let him go and LuHan turned to face them.

"So you'll stay and NOT go to practice?" Kris asked and smiled out of satisfaction.

"Nope! Seeya later guys!" LuHan said, saluted, and quickly left to avoid being pulled again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay first update! What did you think? Sorry if the spacing is really messed up, again... I'm updating on an iPod, but i'll edit the spacing later when I get to a computer :3 Thank you for reading! <3