TOP, GD, Taeyang, Seungri and... Kang

When Fire Starts Love

Class ended and he walked out the class. I let out a loud sigh and slumped onto my chair.
'Why was I feeling this way? Well, he is cute how could I not be nervous?'


I packed my things and left the class for the next one. I went inside class and the teacher directed me to sit beside a girl with brown and long hair. I went to the sit beside her and sat down.

"Oh, you're new here right? Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Park Sunyoung! But call me Luna" She smiled.
I bowed my head and introduced myself.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Song Qian but call me Victoria" I smiled back

"Victoria.. That's a nice name! Hey, after school, mind if you were to stay back a little?"

"Uh yeah, but why?"

"I want to show you my friends! I think you would like them, and since you're new here, we will be your friends!"
I thanked her and went back listening to class.

"Alright class, I need you to do a project on the Earth's surrounding, you will be partnered up with whoever I partner you up with"

She told some names and then I heard mine.

"Ms. Song with Mr. Dong, Alright class you have 10 minutes left so you can use this time to discuss!"
The class went to their partners and I just sat there.
'Who is Mr. Dong?'

Later I felt a tap on my shoulder and as I turned around, I saw a guy smiling with his eyesmile. He's from Bigbang!

"Ayoo Vic! What do you want to discuss about?"
I shook my head and asked.

"I still haven't know your name"

"Ah, well my fault for not introducing then. My name's Youngbae, Dong Youngbae."

"Unique sir name!"

"Yeah, but call me Taeyang"
I nodded and we continued with discussion until class was over.

"See you next time Vic!"

"Bye Taeyang!"

Now there's only left with one period till school is over!

---

Finally! School is over! I was just about to leave the school until I remembered what Luna asked. So I waited for her at the school entrance. Soon she came running in.

"Omo im sorry! That damn teacher wanted to nag at me too much!"

"Its okay, should we go now?"

She brought me all the way to the dance room. 

"This is where we usually hang out at."

She paused and opened the room door. I saw 3 girls sitting on the floor chatting away.
'Wait isn't that Sulli?'

"Victoria? Victoria!" She came running to me hugging me.

"You know her?" Luna asked

"Yeah! We met this morning! Didn't expect you to bump onto Luna!"

I smiled and look at the other two who were completely clueless on who I was.

"Girls! This is Victoria! She's new here! Lets make friends neh?"

Both of them stood up and greeted me.

"Annyeong! My name is Soojung but call me Krystal"
"Annyeong! My name's Amber!"

I greeted them back. Amber resembles more of a guy. She is a tomboy but when it comes to her friends she does shows her girly side after all.

"We're f(x) by the way!"

That's a nice group name. After all the chatting I went back home. Honestly, school today wasn't that bad, made alot of friends though.
'TOP, GD, Taeyang, Seungri and... Kang. What's his name?'

 

{So how was it? Hehehe :3 School is opening back tomorrow and it will be hard for me to update much then, I'll try to convince my mum so that I could update everyday hehe, subscribe!}