That Kang

When Fire Starts Love

Lunch was over and Im heading off to my locker. Need to get my history books out quickly. I walked to my locker and got my books out. Now im rushing over to class.

-Pak- I bumped onto someone causing us both to fall. I rubbed my head and looked down."
'No way..'


I fell on top of the blonde hair dude from Bigbang! I could feel my cheeks getting red. We stayed like that for a few seconds before he pushes me off and stood up.

"Don't you know how to look?!" He scolded me. I looked again at his face.

"Wait! Aren't you that guy that I bumped into yesterday at the market?"

"What?! That was you? Can you get any clumsier?!" He scolded me again and stormed off.

Why is he like this? He was so nice yesterday and so cranky today. he didn't even helped me up. Not that i not capable of getting up myself, but, its just weird. Maybe today he had moodswings or something.

I shook my head, grabbed my books and ran for class. Luckily, I made it for class. The teacher instructed me to sit beside the blue hair guy. I smiled to him as he did the same back to me.

"Oh, I haven't got your name yet"

"Seunghyun, no, call me TOP!" He beamed.

"Neh TOP!" I went back listening to class. He then went closer and whispered to my ear.

"No, call me oppa"

"ert oppa" I said then laughed.

"Yah! Hmpf, whatever you want to say then" He showed me his tongue  and grabbed his pen and put his head on his hand and went to sleep.

---

Class ended and I went on to my next class, English. Honestly, I found english very easy, since I've lived in the states for about 3 years, Im quite fluent in it.

"Hello there, you must be the new student, come in, you can sit at that table over there"

She pointed her hand far at the back. I nodded and went to sit there. Since I was quite early, there was only me and some others in the class. Minutes later everyone started gathering in the class.

Soon class started. Minutes later I saw someone walked in to class.
'I-isn't he... That blonde hair guy?!'

"Why are you late Mr. Kang?"
'So he's a Kang'

He just walked in to take his seat. I watched as he moved to his seat. Closer.. closer.. closer.. OHMYGOD WHAT HE SITS BESIDE ME?!

I was too at shock that I didn't even dare to even look at him. I looked to my right ju~st to take a peak, I could see he was looking at me, his head tilted to my side and his head resting on his hand. The only thing that is on his left is just me and a plain wall.

I started to blush a bit.
'Gosh look away already!'

I could hear him smirk and looked to the front.
'If you weren't that cute I would have already smacked that pretty smirk of yours!'

Daesung's P.O.V

I came late to class, why? Because I hated English! Although i may know the words, I just hated it! I walked into class and saw HER sitting beside my seat. She's sitting beside me?! How great.

She's been annoying me lately, alot. I didn't know why though, she just kept on bumping to me. I went over to sit at my seat and then that damn teacher continued to talk.

I looked at her resting on my hand. 
'Huh, she's not that ugly, but she's not that pretty too. I will never date her! Wait, why am I thinking about dating? Uhrg!'

I saw her cheeks and that they were red. 'Blushing because of me? Please don't! But it's quite fun teasing her. I smirked and looked to the front. Maybe I should do that, uhrg okay no way im gonna do that to that kind of girl! Just the thought is.. uhrg!'

 

{New chappy~ Sorry didn't update yest, I went for a holiday and now im back :D Thanks for subscribing guys! Appreciate lots! <3}