Big Bang?

When Fire Starts Love

~Ireona ireona ireona~
My alarm started of my morning with EXO-K's History. I jumped of my bed and growled at my phone.

"I love you phone, but do you have to play now? Can't you get spoil now?!"
I sighed and walked to the bathroom and cleaned up.

I walked to the kitchen smelling eggs coming out of it.

"Good morning my little girl, looks like you got ready for school, do you want me to help you tie your hair into a high ponytail?"

"One, im not a little girl, call Joomin that for all I care. Two, NO! Im not those girly types arasso?"

I had my hair untied and pushed them to my right shoulder with my bangs down. Well, I also don't want to give everyone that girly impression to everyone there.

"What are you cooking mum?"

"Just your favourite cheese omelet, nothing much"

"You called that nothing much?!"

I smiled as I ate the breakfast she prepared for me and wore my shoes.

"Now be good there!"

"Of course I will mum, who would I do bad with? Im new" I showed her my tongue.

'That's disrespectful!"
I laughed, said sorry, bowed and left for school.

This is it, a new route to a new school. I breathed in and out lots of time. Suddenly I felt a bump hit me.

"Yo sorry"
And he just ran away, he had redish-pink colored hair and was wearing Kirin High's uniform too. I tilted my head in confusion.

Isn't dyeing of hair to bright colors banned? I shouldn't have redyed my blonde hair to brown, uhrg!

---

Finally I reached school and my foot stepped into Kirin High's school ground. Unfamiliar faces, EVERYWHERE!

I sighed and walked to one corner and just stood there like nobody's business. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Annyeong! I heard you're new here! My name's Jinri, Choi Jinri, but here they call me Sulli! Nice to meet you!"

I turned around and saw this tall cute looking girl. She doesn't look.. harmful though.

"Annyeong! My name is Song Qian"

"Hmm, so you are chinese? Song Qian.. It'll be pretty hard for me to remember though" She placed her hand on her chin.

"People call me as Victoria, so you can call me that too" I beamed to her

"Yeah, Victoria! Oh, I want to introdu--" 
Before she could finish her sentence, the school bell rang.

"Oh well I have to go now so do you, we'll meet again! Bye Victoria unni!"
Unnie? Did I just make a new friend?

I walked to my classroom and the teacher stopped me at the door.

"Wait here"
I nodded and she went back in. Am I late or something? I just shook off the thought and waited outside.

"Alright class, we have a new student, please come in"
She instructed me to come in and I did as I was told to.

"Introduce yourself" She looked at me.

"Err.. Annyeong, my name is Song Qian, but you can call me Victoria." I said shyly, im not used to introducing myself to a group of people. Guess that's my first time.

"Alright then Ms. Song, you can take a sit beside.."
She scanned around the room and found an empty seat.

"Ms. Song you can go sit beside Seungri" She pointed to a short hair guy that was looking out of the window.

I nodded and went to the seat. Im new here and she just chose to let me sit beside a guy, seriously?

I took my sit and put down my bag. I looked over to him and tilt my head.
'Does he even knows im here?'

"Uhh... Annyeong?" I knudged him. No movement.
I poked his arm. No movement. I sighed and just listened to class.

---

Finally 4 periods have passed and now its lunch time. I packed my bag and left the classroom. I looked around and sighed.
'That's right, I have no friends to eat with'

I walked up all the way to the garden and sat under a tree and ate my kimbap. I din=dn't know why she's pack for me these. Well, she's kinda smart though, knowing I wouldn't have any friends and I won't eat alone in the canteen.

I munched away on the kimbap when I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw this guy with long hair, redish-pink hair. 
'Didn't I bumped onto him this morning?'

"Hey you?"
I didn't answer as I was lost in my thoughts.

"Yo girl!" He snapped a finger at me and I got back to earth.

"H-huh?"

"Aren't you the girl I bumped onto this morning?"

"Uhh? Oh yeah.." I said quietly

"Never seen you before, looks like you're new here. My name's Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong. But please, call me G-Dragon, or GD for short."

"My name's Song Qian. But call me Victoria"
He nodded his head and took my hand.

"You look lonely here, sit with us then!"

"Us?" I tilted my head

"Yeah us, well, I'll forgive you since you're new here and don't know us, but after this, you better recognize us or you're dead!" I gulped as he laughed.

"Come on!"

He dragged me to the canteen filled with students and dragged me to a table surrounded with those red straps thingy.

I looked at the table and was so shocked. Black, blonde, blue, red. Their hair are so outstanding! I looked around the others and they just either have black or brown hair.

"Come!" He pushed me down to sit next to him.

"Guys, she's Victoria! Victoria, they are Big Bang." 
'Bigbang?'


I bowed my head a little and greeted them. Each and everyone of them greeted me back, except one.

"Oh! You're the girl that sat beside me during first period!" He waved his hand so hard that I thought it would fall off. I giggled and nod happy that he noticed me.

"Neh!" I looked over to the blonde guy and tilt my head.
'Have I seen him somewhere?'

"Don't mind him, he's just not used to having new people already hanging out with us, we do too, but you seem really fine, and pretty" The blue hair guy said as I blushed a bit.

'Looking at that blonde hair guy really reminds me of someone, someone that looks really charming' I thought as I looked at his face which were hung low and his bangs covering his eyes. 'He looks almost...perfect'

'Bigbang.. Bigbang.. Bigbang..'

 

{Hey there! Sorry for the crappy chapter though XD If you are thinking 'Isnt TOP and GD brown hair now? LOL I DECIDED TO USE FANTASTIC BABY ERA <3 SUBSCRIBE PLEASE <3}