Finally...

Fragile

"Sehun-ah! Come to my party tonight, okay?" Said Kai while handing the invitation to Sehun.

Sehun giggled, "Sweet seventeen party, huh?"

"No! That's for girls! Mine is 'cool seventeen'" Kai said proudly.

Sehun bursted in laughter after he heard that 'cool seventeen'.

"Yah! Just come! You will regret for laughing the name." Kai shouted while crossing his arms.

"Okay, I will come to your cool seventeen party." Sehun said while still giggling.

And those words instantly turned Kai's unpleasant expression into a smile, "Good! See you, Sehun-ah!"

 

"Sehun-ah!" Sehun suddenly froze when he heard you calling his name from behind. And jumped like he was being haunted when you tapped his shoulder.

"Eh, did I surprise you that much?" You raise your eyebrows in confuse for Sehun's weird respond.

"Ah? Erm, no, no... What's up, Changmi-ya?" He scratched his not-itchy cheek.

You smiled to him, made he widened his eyes, but you didn't catch it.

"Will you go to Kai's party tonight?"

"Kai's party? Of course, you're coming too?"

You nodded, "Yes! Ah, it wil be nice to see you tonight, I have something to tell."

"Huh?"

"See you tonight, Sehunie!" You walked leaving the confused Sehun.

"She want to tell me something? What..." He mumbled along his way, and then he smiled like a fool.

***

"Yah, Sehun-ah! What makes you so long?" Chanyeol asked in annoyed tone, he has waited for Sehun for almost an hour to go to Kai's party!

But Sehun just looked at him innocently, "I just looked for a good suit to wear. Is it good enough?"

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo stared at Sehun from top to bottom, Sehun was wearing a simple dark brown suit, not too formal but good. His hair was also pushed back and it made him looks so cool. He used black contact-lenses to replace his heavy glasses.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo nodded in amaze, "Woah, Sehun, I have never seen you like this. Different! JJANG!!" Baekhyun and Kyungsoo said altogether and gave him thumbs up.

"Really??"

"Yeah, you look great, Sehun-ah. Let's go now, the girls would be amazed more and more!" Said Chanyeol in a wide smile.

The rest nodded and followed Chanyeol to the car.

 

Finally they arrived at Kai's party venue, and yes, every girls were looking at Sehun like he's a fallen angel. Sehun almost confused in answering all the greets from girls, it came from everywhere.

"Oh Sehun, is that you??" Kai widened his eyes when he saw Sehun.

"Hey, Kai! Happy birthday!" Sehun greeted Kai and hugged him.

"Thanks, dude. Woah, you're actually different tonight! You stole my spotlight, huh?" Kai hit Sehun's arm lightly.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to..."

"Hahaha, I'm just kidding! Come in and enjoy the dinner, guys!"

"Thank you, Kai. Happy birthday!" Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo respectively greeted and hugged Kai.

 

"What are you looking for, Sehun-ah?" Chanyeol said in confuse because Sehun was just standing in front of the door and seemed like looking for something.

Baekhyun tiptoed to whisper to the tall Chanyeol, "He must be looking for Changmi."

"Oh, right. How can I don't figure it out."

"Sehun-ah? Just go inside if you've found her, okay?" Said Kyungsoo with a wide smile.

"Okay!" Sehun just answered without looking at his friends. Didn't figure out that his friends have just .

 

"Oppa can fetch me at around 10pm..." Sehun heard you talking to a milky-white-skinned guy sweetly, made him jealous all of a sudden.

The guy smiled, "Okay, have a nice party, my rose." and kissed your cheek, made Sehun's heart burnt.

Who is that guy? Am I too late? Is it what she wanted to tell?

Sehun came in to the building with a burned heart, but you made him surprised when you tapped his shoulder.

"Sehunie, I know you saw me when I've just got out from the car, why you didn't wait for me?"

"Ah... Hmm, sorry."

"Sehunie, you jealous?" You asked with a teasing smirk, made Sehun blushed.

"J-jealous? No. Why should I got jealous?" Sehun said in a cracked voice.

"The guy that kissed my cheek?"

Sehun suddenly silent, "Ah? Em, why?"

"Be honest, I can see it..." You said confidently.

He sighed, "Yeah, who is he?"

"He is... my... older brother. Kim Junmyeon." You smiled to him.

"Oh? Uh... I thought he is your..."

"Boyfriend? No, I like you, Sehunie."

"W-WHAT??" Sehun, without his knowing, shouted in surprise. Made some people turned to look at him, you covered his mouth.

"You surprised me and everyone!"

"S-sorry, I was surprised..." He slouched. "You like me? Really?"

You nodded in shame, you have just confessed your feelings to a guy who looks like an angel, and it made you nervous really much.

"I... like you too... I love you..." Sehun confessed his feelings to you, that made you look like a tomato at that time.

You couldn't reply his words anymore, you just hugged him, and he hugged you back.

"WOAAA..." Chanyeol's deep voice surprised both of you so you parted from each other.

"Let me guess... Dating??" Baekhyun asked with a smirk/

"Oh, so fast! But you both are cute together!" Said Kyungsoo and clapped his hands.

"That's right! Ah, come on, guys. We can celebrate their love together with my party! Come on!" Kai said in cheer, the rest nodded and followed Kai.

 

You looked at each other, I never liked someone like him before but I do now, and I know he's the one, you said inside while still smiling at him.

"Oh, by the way, I have a question." Sehun cut your monologue in mind.

"What is that?"

"What is love?"

You chuckled, "I beg you, don't ask me about love. Because I can't answer it if the love is in front of me..."

Sehun smiled and your hair lightly, and kissed your forehead right when a beautiful firework popped out.

***

FINISHEDDDD Oh God, sorry sorry for the late update. I wish you like the ending T__T

Thankssss for the subscribes and comments!

I really really love you all :')