Actually in love~!

Fragile

 

You were walking to your class when you heard someone shouted your name. And you were going to turn your head to see who’s calling you; you were pushed by someone and fell down.

“Aw!” You cried in pain because you’re landed on your knee.

You’re going to shout at the person who pushed you when you see him touching his head in pain. You saw a basketball beside his feet, and you figured out what he has done. You immediately stood up even your knee was still very hurt.

“You okay?” You asked him.

“I’m okay, just a little bit dizzy. How about you?” He asked back.

“Just…” You’re going to answer when someone coming to you.

“Sehun-a! I’m sorry! Did it hurt?” Chanyeol, basketball team captain, asked Sehun in panic.

“It’s okay, Chanyeol. You should say sorry to her, if I wasn’t here, she’ll be the one who got hit.”

Chanyeol turned his head to see you, he immediately bowed.

“I’m sorry, Changmi! You okay?”

You bit your lower lip to hold the pain in your knee, “Just a little bit hurt…”

“Chanyeol-a! Come on!!” The basketball team coach shouted from the field.

“Yes, coach! Ah… I’m really sorry, Changmi, Sehun! Bye!” Chanyeol bowed and ran back to the field.

After Chanyeol left you and Sehun, Sehun squatted to take a look at your knee.

“Bruised…” He lifted his head to look at you. “I’m so sorry, Changmi.”

“It’s okay… I appreciate your effort to save me from that ball…” You smiled at him.

He smiled, relieved.

“Let’s go to the school clinic.” Sehun reached his hand out, offering a help to walk, you reached his hand.

 

“It will be hurt…” Sehun said before he’s going to cure the bruise.

You bit your lower lip in prepare to hold the pain. Sehun fixed his glasses and started curing your bruise, he looked very nervous.

“AAAKHH!!” You shouted and kicked him in reflect, made he fell and landed on his . He grinned in pain. “Sorry! Sorry, Sehun-ssi! I was reflecting!” You apologized in guilt.

He lifted his hand and got up, “It’s okay, it’s okay…” and tried to heal you again even you still reflecting many times.

***

“Changmi! I heard you fell down, how’s your condition? Who made you bruised like this, my dear?” Baekhyun immediately came to you when you’ve just entered the class, with bandages on your knees.

“Baekhyun… I’ve told you to stop calling me like that, right?” You said softly to Baekhyun. Baekhyun is your classmate since you were in 1st grade of senior highschool, and you know he likes you, but you don’t like him. He’s just a guy who only can be your best friend, a smart and soft guy, in your perception.

“I like calling you like that.” He pouted, but then he’s back to his last question. “Who is the person?”

“Huh? Who made me like this? Oh Sehun.”

“Oh Sehun?? How can?” He looked surprised.

“He accidentally pushed me…”

“Pushed you???”

“Byun Baekhyun! Listen, I haven’t finished my words.”

He nodded and paid attention to you. You giggled, sometimes you doubt about Baekhyun’s actual age.

“He was trying to save me from a basketball, but he pushed me too hard so that I fell down and landed on my knee.”

“Ohh. And how was Sehun’s condition?”

“He’s just a little bit dizzy.”

“Waaah, so it’s better if he didn’t save you.”

You hit his head lightly for his words.

“Babo! You should appreciate his effort!”

Baekhyun just smiled, but you caught his smile was suspicious.

“Why are you smiling like that?” You raised your eyebrows, made Baekhyun laughed.

“Hahaha, Sehun must be so happy if he knew it.”

“Know what?”

“Nothi~~ng.” He said and walked away from you still with suspicious smile.

***

“Sehun-a! Your effort to save Changmi was a fail!” Baekhyun pushed Sehun’s shoulder when he’s just arrived at their ‘basecamp’.

“How can you know about it?” Sehun asked in confuse.

“You forgot? I’m in a same class with her.”

“Oh… Yeah, I forgot.”

“You made her bruised, it is better if she just got hit with a ball, just got a little dizzy.” Baekhyun protested.

“Yah, Baekhyun. At least he has tried the best, and… Changmi has known him.” Chanyeol smirked at Sehun, made he slouched in shame.

But all of a sudden, Sehun accused Chanyeol, “Chanyeol. You didn’t do it in purpose, right?”

Chanyeol looked surprised, “Of course not! I won’t hurt that pretty girl, you know. Moreover, it’s not me who threw the ball.”

“Who?”

“My teammate, he threw it too hard, so the ball flew way too far.”

Sehun nodded, but then his eyes widened when he saw you passing by. And fortunately, you turned your head so you could see Sehun. You smiled at Sehun and made Sehun froze.

“Sehun-a? You okay?” Kyungsoo asked in confuse when he saw Sehun’s strange expression.

Baekhyun nudged Kyungsoo lightly, and Kyungsoo turned to got you smiling at Sehun.

“Oh God. Sehun, you’re actually in love! Finally!” Kyungsoo cried in happiness and hugged Sehun. Followed by Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

“Finally, our head of student body! Stop dating with your books, okay??” Baekhyun said while messing up Sehun’s hair.

“We will fully help you!” Chanyeol said in cheer.

Sehun was just smiling awkwardly, thinking inside, is he really in love?

I really never felt like this before, is it love? What is love actually?

***

TO BE CONTINUEEEDD!

Please for the updates, thanks for the subscribe!

Love you guys!! :**