.

Damsel in Distress

 

Damsel in Distress

A KrisHan Oneshot

 

“Wu Fan you really have to be more careful when you try to kick the soccer ball. Look what happened to your knee,” Lu Han clucked his tongue as he dabbed Wu Fan’s cut with the cotton coated with alcohol.

Wu Fan hissed, biting down on his bottom lip to prevent a yelp from escaping his lips. Lu Han rolled his eyes as he opened a fresh new bandaid, gently placing in on top of the wound, blowing on it slightly— A habit in which he picked up from his mother when he was still a very young child, “There, there. It’s okay if you want to cry. You should be fine now,” He smiled at the younger one, towering a good three inches over him.

Wu Fan pouted, jumping back on his legs, but instantly regretting it once he felt the pain surge up to his injured knee, “I-I’m not crying!” He yelled, puffing out his cheeks.

Lu Han scoffed, “You don’t have to act all tough you know, you’re only 11 years old,” Crossing his arms over his chest. He stared at the young, and quite plump, boy in front of him. Waiting for the younger one to burst out into tears.

Wu Fan pursed his lips together, sniffling, the corners of his eyes tearing up. He didn’t want to show Lu Han his tears again. Can there be one day where he wasn’t a total cry baby in front of him?

Lu Han smirked at him, cocking his head to the side, mentally having a countdown in his head.

In three… Two… One—

At that moment, tears escaped Wu Fan’s eyes, he opened his mouth to let out his cries as he ran up to his older friend, “Lulu, my knee hurts so much! All the other kids started laughing at me and they called me fat! Why am I so fat and stupid?”

Lu Han only laughed, hugging the younger boy in his arms as he lightly rubbed the boy’s back, “I told you not to hold in your tears okay? Just cry all you want, it’ll make you feel better. And don’t listen to the other kids okay? Their words mean nothing, you’re better than that,” He told him.

“Thank you Lulu,” He sniffled into Lu Han’s shirt.

This was a daily routine for Lu Han, everyday he would protect Wu Fan from being bullied by the other neighborhood kids, and he would always tend to his wounds. Most people find it troublesome to take care of Wu Fan because he was really sensitive, especially about his appearance, but Lu Han didn’t mind. He didn’t mind being his guardian, from what Wu Fan’s parents would refer to him as.

 

One day when Lu Han was 13, Wu Fan asked him a random question, out of the blue.

“Lulu, do you like me?” Wu Fan asked as he colored in a picture that he drew.

Lu Han continued with his homework, “Of course I do, why wouldn’t I?”

There was a silence between them before the younger one continued, “Because a lot of kids at my school don’t like me because I’m fat and ugly.”

Lu Han looked up, throwing his pencil down on his book, “Don’t you dare listen to what they say. They don’t know how good of a person you are.”

Wu Fan smiled, continuing to color his picture, “I’m glad you’re in my life Lulu.”

The older boy returned to his homework with a smile on his face, “Same.”

Sure Wu Fan wasn’t the tallest, strongest, nor skinniest kid on the block, but Lu Han liked his company. He just simply liked him and that was that.

 

It wasn’t until Lu Han turned 14, Wu Fan had told him that he was moving to Canada. He was worried that Wu Fan would be bullied because he was a foreigner. He was worried that he would be bullied by his looks. He was worried that he wouldn’t make any friends.

“Will you be okay?” Lu Han asked, feeling his lips form a pout.

Wu Fan nodded his head, smiling, revealing his crooked teeth. Lu Han smiled back, taking one last look at his dear friend. He was dark skinned compared to the older boy, slightly shorter than him, and a bit on the chubby side— All the qualities that makes up Wu Fan that the older boy grew to adore.

Before Wu Fan left, he turned around, facing the older boy, “If we ever see each other again, I promise that I’ll be the one to protect you,” He told him, his eyes getting watery at their departure.

Luhan chuckled, trying not to get teary eyed as well, “Pft. The cry baby Wu Fan protecting me? As if!” He called out, waving as his friend left.

“Just wait and see Lu Han! Just wait and see,” Wu Fan left with a smirk on his face before turning around and bursting into another fit of tears.

As he watched his friend left, Lu Han felt like a part of him left along with him. He hoped that one day they’ll be able to see each other again.

He would miss his company.

 

Years passed and Lu Han entered his first year of college. He had grown into a fine young man, gaining the nick name, “Never Aging Man” due to his baby face, dispite his age. His looks made him popular amongst girls and boys around his age, everyone wanting to baby him and whatnot. Though he didn’t really mind the gifts or the random acts of kindness, he hated the fact that they treated him as if he was helpless. Even though he had a baby face, doesn’t mean he couldn’t fend for himself when the situation calls for it.

 

Lu Han boarded the morning train to his university, sleep still creeping along his body. He let out a long yawn, glancing tiredly around the train. He spotted a number of other students riding to their schools, old people, and another man with blond hair, maybe around his age, perhaps older with sunglasses on reading a book on a chair. He stared at the man for a bit, seeing that he was not just an average boarder. Everything about him seemed to stick out, from his hair, his clothes, and his ridiculously long legs.

He quickly averted his gaze before looking like a creep and contemplated whether or not he should sit down. He thought against it because if he took a seat, he’d probably fall asleep and miss his stop. Lu Han supported his weight with the pole beside him, stabling his body so he wouldn’t topple over.

The train made a stop, and Lu Han could see the crowds of people waiting to board the train. Oh no, it’s one of the busiest hours of the day. He braced himself, waiting for the flood of people coming onto the train. It wasn’t long until Lu Han was sandwhiched between sweaty businessmen. He gagged at the clash of cologne that filled the air. Everyone was too tall for him, and there was barely any space to move about.

He sighed, having to endure the rest of the trip like this, until he felt a clammy hand on his back. Lu Han jerked forward, trying to get away from the disgusting hand, but he couldn’t move.

He was stuck.

He could feel the hand inching closer to his bottom, making him want to puke.

Was he really being d? The nerve of that ert! Just because he had a pretty face doesn’t mean he should be taken advantage of.

Lu Han was about to tell the ert to stop until someone else grabbed the hand off of his .

“You better stop that you disgusting old man,” Lu Han’s savior said, gripping tightly to the old man’s wrist.

“Ow, ow, let go! You’re hurting me! I’ll stop, I’ll stop!” The man yelled, and his savior pushed their hand away.

Lu Han looked over to see that it was the tall blond man that was reading the book earlier that had saved him.

The doors to the train opened to Lu Han’s stopped and he stepped out, followed by his savior, “Um thank you for uh… Earlier,” He awkwardly smiled, looking up at the man, “How can I repay you?”

The man smirked, slipping off his sunglasses as he hung them on his shirt. His eyes were narrow, his stare sending chills down Lu Han’s spine, “You don’t have to repay me. It’s a debt I owe to my dear Lulu.”

Lu Han’s eyes widen, blushing at the familiar and embarrassing nick name, “How in the world do you know that? The only person that calls me that was—“

“Wu Fan?” The man smirked, crossing his arms across his chest, “That’s because I am Wu Fan, idiot.”

Lu Han could only stare at the man who claimed to be his childhood best friend. He remembered Wu Fan being short, and chubby, and dark and, “B-But you—! And your hair! And legs! And and—“

Wu Fan raised his hand, stopping the older boy from speaking, “Enough of the incoherent sentences. Yes. I am very aware that I have changed. I’m not fat anymore, nor am I super tan, and I grew a bit.”

And he’s forgetting the fact that he looks absolutely gorgeous.

“But how?” Lu Han asked, still not believing his eyes that his silly looking friend could transform into this— This Chinese Adonis!*

“Puberty,” Was all that Wu Fan replied in return.

They stared at each other in silence, Lu Han was still trying to process that his friend, whom he missed so much, was finally back and looking amazing as ever, “Well, the years sure were kind to you,” He muttered, instantly realizing that he said his thoughts aloud.

Wu Fan let out a deep chuckle, even his voice was attractive too, “You don’t look so bad yourself Lulu.”

Lu Han pouted, “About that… Can you stop calling me that? It makes me feel uncomfortable.” Uncomfortable as in, Wu Fan’s voice is practically in his ears and if he doesn’t stop then he’ll be forced to pounce on him.

He couldn’t take the smirk that Wu Fan was giving him so he walked forward to the direction of his university. He knew for a fact that he was blushing mad hard at that moment.

“Lulu don’t be like that,” Wu Fan said, throwing an arm around the older one’s shoulder, bringing him closer to his chest.

Oh God.

“Why are you following me you stalker?” Lu Han snapped, trying to pull himself away from his friend’s grasp, but he was too strong. His freaking scent was captivating as well.

“I go to the same university as you, idiot.”

Lu Han smacked his head, even though deep down he was extremely happy.

Oh God. 

The End

 

--------------------

Oh God. It's 1:52am. What am I still doing up? Idk why I wrote this. This idea was pulled out from my . But I really couldn't control my KrisHan feels. I mean I like HunHan and TaoRis. But hot damn. KrisHan is definitely my OTP in EXO... Even though it's nonexistent. I shall support it till my last breath! LOLOL

But omg my KrisHan feels is going haywire. Freakin' giggling all over the place and . I apologize for this crappy fic. I just had to let it out lololol I will write a proper KrisHan fic in the future. Yeah.

Chinese Adonis reference was from this lovely writer's story Of College, Dreams, and Insanity Her fic is hilarious omgg. It's a college AU, starring the y mofo Kris from EXO. ;D