Win Me Over, My Love

Follow the Trail

Each second he neared me I saw even closer the way he had specially dressed today. It was still rather simple but he was wearing his couple ring. He never wore it at home and he would only take it out on special occasions, away from work. He felt if he wore it, it would only interfere with his business life. And he wanted me for his private life. It rattled me always as odd but it didn't matter because seeing him there like this today was nothing of a bother. The way he grabbed your hand was breathtaking. Your heart started thumping at a quikcer beat. He moved his head forward, you thinking he was going to move in for the kiss, but instead you gasped in shock as he raised you into his, two strong and firm arms. 

"Channieee?" you whispered into his ear. "Yes, lovely. What is that thou desire?"

You were going to tell him not to let go of you, ever and make the mood even more romantic but after you heard his crappy British accent you went with "Don't act like Romeo. Your special in my heart. I want you to be just you."

"Really? So I can stop carrying you up the stairs since you DO have two working legs and all...

I shouldn't have spoken, you thought in an irritating matter. "Fine do what you want. Set me down this istant." You were returning to your previous arrogant mode.

"Just teasing. Didm't you guess I was just teasing pretty? This is my normal self..." Chanyeol looked past you and out towards the big, crystallized window into the beautiful of the green yard. Clumps after rows had been specially aligned to spell out the words "I Love You" It was a marvelous idea suggested by the romantic of the group, Suho. (Chanyeol had asked him for tips on what to do because today was going to be "the day" when he finally did what his heart had always desired.) 

THAT was only one of the surprises waiting for you. Chanyeol hadn't skipped a heavy days work just because he wanted to but because he loved you. 

"So you don't want to see your surprises?" Chanyeol was puting now, his eyes dropped low, thinking his efforts to make you genuinely happy had stubbornly failed. You gave him a worried look before apologizing. "Very sorry sugar. I just- please you know just how hectic my day was today because of you? Monkeys, water, colthes, maid, my gosh what more did you want me to suffer through?" You gave him your own playful smile before he carried you over to the window. He set you down, feet first, making sure you wouldn't  fall; being certain your balance was stable. 

"Hey, I thought" He swiftly grabbed your hand, intertwining it with his hand and used his other to grab you, pulling you close by the waist. His body had leaned in slightly so he could reach your stature. He gave you a light peck before closing the final distance to having met each others foreheads closed. 

"Okay. Look out the window."

You gave him a cutely quizzical look before slightly tunring your head to see one of the many surprises your boyfriend had prepared for you this night. 

You stared, eyes wide, at how the whole green and freshly fed backyard was transformed into an area for those in love. The words "I love you" were surrounded by a huge, red  heart, encircling the entirety of the area. On top of having a heart made and in the middle those words, I love you, on the outside was a nicely crafted pair of hands holding the heart on either side. Like star-crossed lovers reaching out for one another, until they actually did encounter their lovers heart. (At least that's what you made out of this.)

"Chanyeol," you turned facing him again, 
He bent down even further kissing your pink lips, trailing his tongue over them, giving you a nice, romantic kiss. He broke the kiss only to laugh at your surprise. 
"I'm the troll of the group and yet your surprised hun hun. You make me feel bad."

You embraced him with your hands, gently wrapping your entire body around his tall, lean figure as he lay his chin atop your hair, sniffing you and embracing the delicious scent of your "Honey-dew" shampoo. 

After a few moments standing their together like that he leaned back grabbing your hands, squatting down and raising his back up and down, therfore commanding you to sit on his back for a piggy-back ride. 

"Baby, we're-" 
He started blurting out random words. He wanted to hear none of your nagging tonight. "I just want you to enjoy today sweetie. Please? Come on if your thiking I'll just drop you down the stairs, that's not the case", he said looking back at you with his tongue stuck out, flopping back and forth. He looked back at you with the cutest puppy eyes. (How can I resist, you tought carelessly.)

"Fine, but only because today is a special day," you replied gently lifting your dress' hemline over a little on your knees so you could comfortably climb atop your prince. 

You went wild with laughter as he ran up the stairs, turning and stopping abruplty. This was the most fun you've had in a while. Stress at work was always evident in your tired looking eyes but there and than with Chanyeol, all of that had dissappeared in a flash. Your heart could not stop the overlfowing amount of joy you were feeling. It was bursting inside you, trailing down, down and than bursting all over again once it went around all of your body. 

He stopped at the master suite. You took notice of the hearts hanging from the doorframe and how they held precious photos of and when since you two first met. There was one where he was taking a shot next to you at your high school graduation. Another one was where he had taken you out to Disneyland. His hand was around your shoulders holding up the "We are one, EXO sign" and you smiling wide. Going to disneyland was a valuable moment in your life; you would never forget the countless emotions you had gained there. You smiled once more before Chanyeol pushed open the door with his foot. A creak was heard but that was strangely odd since the door had metal fign

"Still love you." 

You replied with a nod, snugging down into his shoulder's crevice. He smelled like strawberries and chocolate. It delighted your senses that you could just eat him up there. But you chose not to. 

"Lovely?" You heard a distant voice in your head..or maybe it was really speaking to you. 

You slowly opened your eyes, Chanyeol eyeing you sadly. "Are you tired? Because well your present..it can wait another year..." You thought he was hoping for you to say no so you went with saying "yes". He eyed you doubtfully before dropping his head low and agreeing to let you sleep. You saw tears fall to the floor before he turned to leave. The room was dark, so you stumbled as you tried to reach him again. "Chan chan! I was joking. Please, I was just joking. Channie!" You were crying yourself now. You dropped to your knees before Chanyeol reached down to kindly lift you back up. He smiled before snapping his fingers. POOF! Dim candlelights had just magically . You were still next to Chanyeol when he grabbed each side of your face, leaning down once more to give you a kiss. 

"Another surprise. Close your eyes. But you have to walk with me over here, to this side of the room okay?" 

You agreed. Oh channie you are really romantic. But I fell for you because of your derpy character. How is it you changed so quickly in just one afternoon? 

He stopped walking and so you decided that you should too. He had let go of your hand. You wanted to so badly peek but before you were allowed to do so, he covered your eyes with his large hands again.

"Okay, open your eyes."

"On the count of three... 1 ..2 (he pried his fingers open a little).. 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" His hands quickly slid away from your face, revealing a beautiful bed covered in roses. The sheets were no longer the same aqua-marine ones from this morning but silky white ones, folded neatly here and there. On the white bed were once again the words spelled out in beautifully grown and plucked rose petalls, I  U. 

"Mr. Park" Tears were now pouring out of your eyes at how much trouble Chanyeol had gone to make you happy. Today just wasn't your special day yet he had made it seem that way. You felt awful now for not doing anything for him. In between small sniffs you spoke "Chan... sniff... Chan...snifffff.. Chan I didn't ---even get you anything and --  snobbbb- yet you did all this f-f-for me. -sniffle and snob- You, I have to give you something in-ahhh Channie." As you turned to face him, you saw he was on his knee the other standing. He was bashfully smiling at you, with a slight blush as he told you "Well if you accept this, than I you won't have to be sad anymore. You'd make me the happiest man on E-earth." He pulled out a small, navy blue box with the label "Kay" on the cover. 

"W-wil (he gulps) y-you-you, pretty, marry me?" Opening the box up and revealing the most precious jewel you would ever see.

He quickly looked down. His knee was trembling and shaking now and you saw a slight gleam of sweat on the back of his neck. 

You didn't think twice before jumping on him; knocking him back the small box still in his hand, grasped tightly. You were on top of him, your tears uncontrollable at the level of happiness you were feeling. They were streaming down your face, ruining both your lovers' clothes and yours. Neither one of you gave a damn. 

He smile back at you as he propped himself up on both elbows. You couldn't see clearly anymore because the tears had clouded your vision. 

He squatted, lifting you up off your sitting position on him and raised you once more bridal style. He carried you over to the bed, gently laying you down on the heart and asked you the final heart stopping question of the night. 

He was mad blushing by now, you giving him your most innocent smile. 

"I...,he breathed in a big breath before asking rapidly, was wondering if you wanted to start the babymaing process tonight as well. ><" 

His eyes shut close and you saw a slight smile creep up both corners of his face. 

"Ye...today does seem like the perfect night doesn't it? Ehh" You gave a cute & small gasp before Chanyeol opened his eyes again, eager to make sure you two were finally "AS ONE". 

 

THE ENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OH BUT WAIT! I'm sure your still curious as to what happened to Baek and D.O RIGHHHTTTT? Well here's where their mischevious selves are:

INTRUDERS ALERT (LOLLLLL)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-------------Inside the room-----------

You: as Chanyeol enters your tight walls, clawing at his back at how huge he is when erect

Chanyeol: throwing his head back, your name, saying " this, that, baby your like so ingggg tight."

You: as Chanyeol starts to move inside your body, you go "AHHH. NNNNG. GOOODD. FASTER. THIS."

------Outside the room on the balcony a good distance away from the window-----

BaeK: (Intruder #1-head man) Seeeee Hyung. You have to put it in. It just doesn't move in all by itself. It would only stay put. Haha And you thought otherwise....

DO (Intruder #2. Stupid follower for wanting to come with Baekhyun.) ......

Baek: Hey, you wanna try this at home when we get back. 

DO: *slowly turns his head to face Baek* O______________O 

Baek: *getting nervous and instead laughs off the tension* HAHAHAHA Only kidding hyung. Why would we do this...we're not gay or anything like that...HAHAHA Let's go back home. *slings the rope back down as the means of leaving* Starts jumping down, leaving vocalist alone. 

DO (once alone): O___________________________________________________________O  Although Baek's right that does look good..... Mmmmm Maybe we could----

 

THIS was D.O's face the entire time watching the rapper "Get it, Get it, Getting it on" :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

NOW THE END LOLLLLLLLL >:D

 

 

A/N: This is a picture of the bed you saw. :) (only bigger lol, this one is too small. XD)