2 .

You are the only one ...

 

The next morning 
 
''Is morning already ''YOU  Slowly opened the eyes
 
''I`m going to the bathroom''YOU  Get up and walked to the bathroom.\
 
''Hihi '' Chanyeol smirked on the hall seeing Nana 
 
''Ooo , Nana '' DO said with a suprised face.
 
''What`s wrong with you guys ?''you thought . Contiuned walking to the bathroom/
 
''What the hell ? '' You looked at the mirror and saw a note on your forehead.
 
 
 
 ''' You waked up ! You sleep like a baby  [^o^ ]
                               And also .....
                                                       Yelp like a dog .I think you yelped more than 50 times. ''''
 
 
 
''What ? I`m not yelpin` ... '' You said suprised.
 
''Wait ...  i fall asleepp in the kitchen ..what..'' You thought
 
''That means someone carried me in bed '' You said with your eyes full open .
 
....................................................................................................................................
 
In the kitchen ..
 
''Good morning Nana ! '' Manager said .
 
'' Hm '' You nodded.
 
''What is this ?'' you thhought while looking at your plate.
 
''DO cooked , he`s cooking is excelent '' Sehun said smiling .
 
''Howw could a man cook excelent '' you thought.
 
''Let`s try '' you thought and started eating
 
'' Morning''Chanyeol said while he sat beside you.
 
'' Who is this, I didn`t saw him yesterday /'' you thought.
 
''He is really pretty  , more pretty than others .'' You thought while looking at his face .
 
''ANYOO .What are you thinkking Nana ! '' You thought and sit up from the table and went to your room.
 
''What`s wrong Nanna ?If you don`t like the food , i`ll make you something else''DO said while looking at you leave.
 
''Sorry guys , she isn`t feeling good ''Manager said.
 
'' Hyung , what are you doing today ?''Chanyeol asked
 
''I`m going to the tribunal'' Manager said.
 
 
''That means we can whatever we want right ?'' Kai said excited.
 
''Yes , but you have to be careful'' Manager said.
 
''But what about Nana ?''Sehun said 
 
''She will not go out , so one of you will stay with her here''Manager said
 
''But i want to go out '' DO said a little sad.
 
''It`s ok . I`m goona stay in the house , i`m not feeling well '' Chanyeo said
 
''Huh ?''Everyone asked suprised
 
''Chanyeol-aa , are you sure ?'' Manager said while putting his arm around his neck.
 
''Nee.... Hyung '' Chanyeol said while looking at manager arm
 
''I`m going to my room , eat well''Chanyeol said.
 
''But you didn`t even touched the food ''DO said while looking at Chanyeol leaving /
 
....................................................................................................................................
 
Your POV.
 
''That guy is rslly pretty , but why i`m thinking about this ?What the hell! .Chanyeol , chanyeol ! . He is the only one who didn`t talked to me ...But why i`m sad ?! .You said while looking at the mirror 
 
''Ouch '' You bumped in someone exactly when you came out from the bathroom.
 
''Are you ok ?'' i heard a y voice asking me/
 
''Ne ?'' I said while looking at his face .
 
''Wow , hes so tall , y voice , cute eyes ... WTF ? Come to your world Nana, but wait i heard this voice earlyer , can`t be .... '' You thought.
 
''Are you ok ?'' Chanyeol asked , with his arm around you , it was like a hug
 
''Oh , Ne , i`m ok , thank you '' I said while i made distance between me and him.
 
''But what are you doing here ?'' I asked suprised.
 
''Huh [ laught] I need to go the bathroom ! '' Chanyeol said a little suprised by my question
 
'' What question was that Nana ?! . ''I thought.while walking to my dorm/
 
''Oh , the boys are going  out .do you want to go ? '' Chaanyeol asked.
 
''Anya '' You said wwhile opening the door.
 
''What was that Nana ? WHY did you talked to him ?. ''You thought.
 
.........................................................................................................
 
It was already 6 pm .
 
''I`m hungry ! You said and stoped writing lyrics.
 
'' I am alone '' You said while you opened the fridge.
 
''I think he`s name is DO . He must made this spaggeti'' You said while looking a a bowl with spaggeti.
 
''Let`s try '' You said.
 
''Woww , so delicious / How could a man cook like this ?'' 
 
'' Hi Nana '' You suddenly heard again that xy voice  
 
''It can`t be , please tell me isn`t he '' You thought , and slowly trying to look at him
 
''Hi ! '' You said while trying to avoid eyes contact/
 
'' I`m going to my room'' You said while washing your bowl and the glass
 
'' Why don`t you stay with me and eat /? '' Chanyeol said while you feeled him coming closer.
 
'' Ne ?'' My eyes were like DO , and suddenly something happened.
 
''Auchhh , it hurts  !''You said  , because you feeled nervous about his question and you holded the glass to strong and you broked it with your hands.
 
''Nana , are you okey?'' Chanyeol said coming close to me and holded my hands thight to stop the bleeding.
 
'' I`m ....ok ...''I said while i was frozen and wathcing him .
 
'Put you hands in the wather , i`m going to bring the first aid kit.''Chanyeol said worried.
 
''He is carring ....is sweet '' I thought while looking at Chanyeol searching the first aid kit.
 
'' Found it ! ''Chanyeol said looking at me .
 
''Come here '' Chanyeol said and sit on sofa.
 
'' Ne .. ''  I said a little emotioneted.
 
'' He is taking care of me // I never feeld something like this before . My stomach is strange , it feels like i`m hungry ... .His face is so pretty ... his V line ... his voice ...'' You thought while scaning him ..
 
''Done , next time be carefull '' Chanyeol said looking at you.
 
''Ommmo , his eyes .. '' I thought .
 
'' I`m going to my room '' I said while i started running to my room . But i forgot something .
 
''Thank you ''' I turned back at Chanyeol and say it .Then i walked to my room
 
''Nana ! '' Chanyeol said .
 
''OMo , he is calling me ! '' I thought.
 
''ne ?'' I asked and turned to him .
 
''What the hell ? He`s coming to me ... .......He is really close to me .. our body almost touch ..i made a few steps back . But then i touched the wall. ... Omo ,what is he doing?.,.No ... he`s face  is closer to mine /// Why i can`t move or say something . I was frozened // i CLOSED MY EYES . '' Nana thought     .    
...............................................................