The Puppets and The Cupids

The Puppets and The Cupids HIATUS FOR NOW

 

Disagreement

"Here goes nothing"

 

 

A loud piercing noise went through his skull, feeling disgruntled he yawn for more sleep. “Urggh! What’s that noise?!” Said the boy who is covering his ears trying to block the sound, then he immediately stopped when he spotted that at the end of his bed was his dad holding the alarm closely to his ear.

“What the hell are you doing!? Get outta here!” Taecyeon said with a harsh tone, then grabbed the piece of pillow next to him to cover his face.

“Get up now Taecyeon!” Mr Ok grabbed Taecyeon’s arm ad yanking it for him to get up but Taecyeon pushes his arms away, nearly make Mr Ok fall backward.

Mr Ok looked at Taecyeon, letting out a huge sigh, while shaking his head. “I’m so glad we’re getting rid of you -.- ’’

Immediately Taecyeon eyes snapped open in shock, then he bolted upright in the bed, and just sitting there looked at his father. He can feel a sweat running though his forehead.

“W-What are you talking about?” Ask Taecyeon

“Go down stair, your mother is waiting.” With that Mr Ok walked away leaving Taecyeon dumbfounded and concern.

“What is he talking about… Getting rid of me?” Taecyeon said to himself, tilting his head.

 

At the apartment number 12 in New York, Yuri was folding her shirts and others and put in in her expensive Louis Vuitton’s bag while talking on the phone to someone.

“Gucci red carpet event? Why don’t they just hire some other model to go instead of inviting me?” Said Yuri who is busy packing.

“Okay. Fine. I’ll be there, but when and where is it?”

“Tomorrow? Okay, I’m flying to Seoul anyway so I think I can make it. Okay. See you there. Bye” Yuri hung up the phone then put it in her clutch bag.

Finally she put her last piece of clothing and zip up all of her bag. She put her Chopard sunglasses on and headed out the door dragging her luggage.

“Here goes nothing…”

 

Taecyeon lazily walked down the stair and the atmosphere in the room is not so great making him want to go back up. He reaches the bottom of the stair then walked toward his parents who is sitting there looking at him.

“So, what’s up?” Taecyeon broke the awkwardness between the three.

“Sit down” Mrs Ok said with a harshly yet straight forward.

Taecyeon sat down on the opposite sofa in front of his parents.

“Tell me, where were you yesterday?” Mrs Ok spoke first.

Taecyeon looked at his mum and went in his own head trying to remember where he was and how he was there in the first place but nothing seems to come in his mind.

“Urmmm, I was. I… I don’t know..” Taecyeon is struggling to answer.

“That’s what I thought, you probably too drunk to remember anything” Mr Ok said in disappointments.

“Yes! So is not my fault that I can’t remember it right?” Taecyeon said thinking he got away with it.

“Don’t think you can get away with this Taec, I have to send my body guide to go and hunt for you! And you refuse to go with them!”

“Yeah and they gag me till I pass out!” Taecyeon

“Well I didn’t ask you to send them did I!? I even told you to not come and get me”

“But if I don’t send them you probably won’t be able to find your way home! You can’t even look after yourself! You don’t even have a job!” The atmospheres in the room starting to get tenser, since both of the parents start to lose it with their son behaviour.

“Well are you finished now? If so then I’m going to bed, I can’t be bothered with this right now, is 12am -.-’’

“Look let just get this over with. Me and your father decided to send you away for a couple of months.” Said Mr Ok

Taecyeon was shocked by what his parents was saying. His mouth slightly opened, eyes wide open staring directly at his mum and dad.

“You’re joking me” Taecyeon booted himself up from the sofa.

“We’re being serious” Both Mr and Mrs said at the same time while nodding.

Taecyeon take a step back in shock, he can feel the rising temperature in his vain, his hand has clinch into fist, his muscle grew tense just looking at his parents.

“I’m not going anywhere.” The tension and fear in his voice make them both take a step back.

Taecyeon stump away from his parent pushing the expensive lamp off the coffee table making a massive loud crashing noise causes both the parents to jump off their seat.

“If you actually think I will agree to this then you guys are just plain stupid.” Taecyeon said with a cold heartless tone, and then walked in his room slamming the door shut.

Mr and Mrs Ok both looked at each other wondering what to do next.

“Let’s go for plan B”

 

After 11 hours of flight, the plane has safely landed. Yuri took a step out form the plane and went to get her luggage.

As she was waiting for her bag to arrive, someone tapped her by the shoulder from behind. Yuri looked back in surprise wondering who it was.

dropped open, as she saw someone who she never expected to ever see here.

“Minho!” Yuri was frozen she don’t know whether to hugged since it might be obvious.

“Hi ^^” Minho greeted with his sweet, charming smile that melted any girls hearts especially Yuri’s.

 

 

“Hey, what are you doing here in Seoul?” Yuri changed the way she speaks when she’s talking to Minho; her voice became more soft and sweet.

“I have some businesses to do over here. What about you huh?” Said Minho.

“Ohh.. And I don’t really know why I’m here to be honest” Yuri said letting out a little laugh.

“What? Haha you don’t know the reason you took 11 hours flight from New York to Seoul?” Minho who was totally confused also let out a cheerful laugh.

“Well my mother told me to come to Seoul urgently, and that’s all I know” Said Yuri smiling widely while blushing a little.

Minho notice that Yuri cheeks start turning red “Are you okay Yul? You seem a bit… red” Minho looked at Yuri directly in the eye causing her to looked away since she will burst in any minutes.

“N-no I’m fine” Yuri feel like she’s about to lose it, she looked at where the bag was coming from till she finally spotted her bag coming towards her, then she grabbed both of them.

‘Oh thank god!’ Yuri sighs in relieved.

“Well anyway I have to go now, I’ll see you later?” Minho picked up his bag.

“Yeah sure”

Minho search in his pocket and pulled out the piece of card that has information in them.

“This is my number here in Seoul, so just text me when you have your number okay?”

Yuri slowly took the paper, her heart beat raises fast normal and her face became more redder and redder.

“Sure” Yuri tried her best to keep her cool then smile at Minho.

“Well see you later then, bye~” With that Minho walked away while waving at Yuri.

“Bye” Yuri waved at Minho till he disappear in the crowd then she let out a huge relieved sigh then she looked at the piece of card that Minho gave her, and smile widely. She felt like her heart beat start slowing down and the hotness in her cheeks start to cool down until she knew it she turn back into her ice princess mode, and continue walking like an arrogant herself.

As she got through the gate she saw 2 girls jumping in eager when they spotted her. Yuri take her sunglasses off to see who it was, she couldn’t see them properly but when she get closer she realised who they both are.

“Oh my god! You guys!” Yuri who was arrogant change immediately when she notice that Taeyeon and Tiffany was the one who was waiting for her, she went to hug both of them while jumping about in excitement. Is been so long since they ever hugged each other or see each other in person, this means everything to Yuri and the girls.

“I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!” Yuri couldn’t keep her cool anymore since she’s too happy to turn into her ice mode.

“We miss you too!” Both Taeyeon and Tiffany chanted at the same time.

Yuri’s eyes welled up in tears, her lips formed a sweet smile, and she tried sniffing discretely, as she smiled brightly.

“Aww Yul don’t cry” Tiffany went to hug her friend who was crying of happiness but it seems to make Yuri cry even more.

“Awww” Taeyeon slowly went in for another group hug.

“I never realised how much I miss you guys when I saw you” Yuri wiped her tears away from her cheeks.

 

Meanwhile at the Kwon’s house, Mr and Mrs Kwon was discussing how they going to tell Yuri about the whole mentoring situation  because they know from the start that there is no way Yuri will agree to it.

“What are we going to say to her? There’s no chance she will do it.” Mrs Kwon said while taken a sip of her Gyokuro tea.

 

Mr Kwon put the newspaper down “Well maybe we need to tell her about this and if she disagrees to it then we can go for plan B that we were discussing with the Ok’s”

“Okay sounds like a plan” Mrs Kwon looked at the door wondering when Yuri will arrive, until she heard a car parking outside, she looked at her husband in eager since she will get to see her daughter in person again. They both stood up from the sofa and make their way to the front door.

“Yuri!” Mrs Kwon shouted her daughter’s name who was getting her luggage out from the back of the car.

Yuri spotted that her parents was standing in front of the door “Mum! Dad!” Yuri went to hug her parents.

“Aww we miss you so much.” Mrs Kwon couldn’t stop hugging her only precious daughter.

“I miss you too” Yuri replied with a sweet smile.

“So what is it you want to talk to me about?” Yuri ask since she wanted to know from the start.

Mrs Kwon looked at both Taeyeon and Tiffany who was standing there looking nervous.

“Let’s talk about this inside” Mrs Kwon grabbed Yuri’s hand and bring her inside.

Mr Kwon walks towards the Taeyeon and Tiffany. “Thank you again for agreeing to this”

“Is okay Uncle Kwon we’re happy to help” Said Taeyeon.

“Well I have to go inside and talk to Yuri about this so meanwhile I told our guide to show you where this apartment is” Said Mr Kwon.

“Oh do we get to go inside as well?” Tiffany asks.

“Yes, you will get to see what the inside of the apartment”

“Oh my god I’m so excited! ><” Tiffany hold on to Taeyeon’s hand and jumping in excitement.

 

 

Hope you enjoy the third chapter ^^

How is the story so far? Going too slow? Or too fast?

I will try my best to upload as fast as I could so please 

dont stop reading ^^ I promise I will not end the story without endings 

that just 'plain stupid' right haha :D

Anyway please don't forget to subcrube and please leave a comment I just love readin them ^^

~Maiiez~