Encounter with Yesung the Great Jerk!

Fat Chicks? Not in a Million Years!!!!

(Chethra P.O.V)

 

I went to school the next day…I was so exhausted so tired…didn’t even get to sleep yet. All thanks to Jaebeom that dam jerk!
Man…
“Chethra!”
“Oh Kevin”—
I didn’t even get to finish my sentence when Kevin captured my lips with his with a searing kiss…mm…that’s hot…
“Good morning babe…”
“What was that?” I asked.
“A good morning kiss…” he said.
“If you call that a morning kiss then wow…” he blushed.
“Oh, today my hyung Eli is throwing a birthday for his best friend since her parent won’t be home in time to celebrate her birthday. He’s nice that’s why.”
I smiled, “So…”
“You want to go?”
“You sure?” I asked him.
“Yea…”
“Hm…mmm….ok.” he hugged me and smiled.

*After School*

When we got to Kevin’s house there was so many people…wow…
“Nuna!” Dongho came out rushing to me. He hugged me tightly.
“Wow…is that how it feels when you hug thick people?”
“Dongho!” Kevin yelled at him.
“What?”
“It’s ok…here I’ll hug you harder.” And I did.
“Oh! You came.” Eli said.
He hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, “hey hyung…that’s my girlfriend…it would make me happy if you don’t get to close to her.” Kevin said hugging me to his chest as of protectively.
“Yea, Yea, You’re lucky to have her.” I blushed.
Kevin and I walked around meeting people, most of them were really nice people everything was fine, until they walked in…

 

(End of Chethra P.O.V)

 

(Yesung P.O.V)

 

What the hell? Fat people aren’t allowed in my house! Kevin…he breaks my rules over and over again…1st was being friends with fat people, 2nd is dating the fat chick, and now he invites the fat to my house!
I walked away from the party to chill down…

 

(End of Yesung P.O.V)

 

(Chethra P.O.V)

 

I looked at him…and he stared back, I can’t face the guy right now, “Kevin babe, I’m going to the restroom to freshen up. I’ll be back.”
I walked into the house, looking for something to drink…
“Having fun?”
“You…”
“What are you doing here?” Yesung asked.
I decided to piss him off a little, “I’m your brother’s girlfriend. He invites me of course I’m going to come.” I even gave him a smile.
“I don’t know what he sees in you? You’re fat, ugly, and not to mention not even Korean.” Yesung said.
“Let me tell you something about yourself, your judgmental, racist, and stupid. I usually think the youngest need more time growing up, but you…you need more time to grow up because I’m not talking to a man, I’m talking to a kid.
I started to walk away when he stopped me with a question, “Did you him already? Is that why he so stuck on you?”

*WHAM*

“Don’t ever disrespect me like that.” He suddenly grabbed my arm and pushed me to the kitchen wall, “Your mad now? Was I on the spot? But even if he did you…how good can you be?”

*THUNK*
I kneed him between his thighs, “Touch me again and you’ll regret it for sure…”
I walked back to Kevin, “Why did you take so long? I was going to go look for you.”
“I was distracted by your baby picture, babe…you were so cute.” I told him.
“Aw…how about now? I’m not?” he pouted.
I kissed him… “You still are…”

 

(End of Chethra P.O.V)