My only worthy opponent…

Fat Chicks? Not in a Million Years!!!!

(Yesung P.O.V)

 

Stupid fat ! She’ll pay for this. I walked to my class, touching my now swollen lip. Man this hurts! I sat down on my seat. When my boys came next to me.
“Hey Yesung, what the hell happen to your lip?” Jaebeom asked me.
“None of your business.” I glared at them.
“What’s with the tone?” Taecyeon asked.
“Shut up.” I told him.
“He got smack by a fat chick.” Nickhun said.
Way to ruin my image …
“Really?” Wooyoung asked he looked incredulous.
“Yah! She only beat me because I was taken by surprise.” I told them.
“Sure.” They said.
“Believe me if you know this girl I use to know, you wouldn’t say that…she one opponent you never underestimate. She is the only opponent that is worthy for me.” Jaebeom said.
“Really? You have a worthy opponent?” I laughed.
“Laugh it off dude. Believe me this girl does not take lightly to be bested. She will always challenge you.” He went on.
“I’m interested. Tell me who she is.” They asked.
I really didn’t care…
“Well as you all know I use to live in America, my hometown is in America, anyway. My umma used to work as a teacher, elementary teacher, and since I was such a hassle, she became 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grade teacher. My teacher, so that I would stay still and not harass people. During those grade, I was still a big pest to handle, there I met this girl, she different. She never cries when someone hits her. She was…similar to me. I started making her my target, one time I flatten her bike tires, and you know what she did the next day? She took off all the tools from my bike and my bike feel apart in front of everyone. Ha-ha I remember I was so mad, but I end up laughing as I grew up. There was one time; I took a scissor to her hair, cutting it lopsided. She was so mad, the next day she super glue my to the chair, I pulled so hard, my was red and bruised up by the time it was off. Then there was the party incident, I put o pictures and videos in her bag and it happen to be a bag check day. She was grounded for a week, and did you know what she did to me? She pants me in front of all the boys and girls in our class. We started fist fighting. And believe me she’s good with her fist. I gave her a bleeding nose and swollen cheek; she gave me a black eye and a bleeding and swollen mouth. That why there’s only one girl in this lifetime is a real opponent for me. Thinking about it I kind of miss her. I can’t do that with anyone anymore. I always wonder why I mess with her, now I know…it was because she was the fattest girl in our class. But…she was cute.”
“She was cute?” I asked, “When was a fat girl cute?”
“Leave me alone dude, she was. She had the biggest cheek and it was squeezable. Don’t worry she would never be my type.” He said.

 

(End of Yesung P.O.V)

 

(Jaebeom P.O.V)

 

I almost blew my cover; I can’t let him know I used to crush on that fat girl. …why she popped into my head all of a sudden?
Chethra…you still haunt me huh…

 

(End of Jaebeom P.O.V)

 

(Chethra P.O.V)

 

Finally it was time to go home. Aish…I said bye to Kevin and the others then headed home. I wonder what ajumni has for lunch.
I open the door to the house, “Hello ajumni.”
“Hey sweetie, how was school?”
“It was ok, made a lot friends, and as usual it all boys. I don’t handle girls. They’re to girly for me.” I blanched.
“Aish Chethra, when will you be more ladylike? You have always worn pants and you still do. You act more like a dude then a girl. Your mom had asked me if I can change you…but I don’t think I ever can.” She sighed.
“Well, I’m going to the room now. I’ll be back down later…ajumni can I take a sandwich upstairs?” I asked.
“Yea sure. Lunch will be at 3 ok. Come down then.” She said.
“But that like in 10 minutes.” I said.
“Chethra?” she warned.
“Aish…ok…madam.”
I rushed up the stairs. Washed up, dress in my boxer and my P.J on top, baggies of course. Ha-ha ajumni is going to be shocked. I smiled to myself.
I was getting ready to go downstairs, when I heard commotion downstairs…
“Why didn’t you go to school today?!” ajumni yelled.
“I did, just late.” Someone said.
“You need to take school serious. Your almost graduating.” She went on yelling.
I wanted to know who she was yelling at, and heading downstairs…
“Ajumni? Who are you yelling at?” when I got downstairs, I came face to face with a Korean dude, and dam he was hot. With his white beater on…and his baggy shorts…
“Umma who’s this?” he asked.
Umma?
“Come on Jae don’t tell me you forgot Chethra.” JAE??? As in Jaebeom?
Did I say he was hot? Dam I need to get my eyes checked…
“Chethra? That fat girl that always annoying me?” he said.
“Yah! Shut up! Before I kick your like I use to.” I threaten.
“Wow you’re still the same.”
“Aren’t you glad.” I said sarcastically.
“I’m still mad at you for pulling my pants down in front of people.” He said.
“Ha! You cut my hair lopsided. People were making fun of me for at least 4 months by the time my hair grew. You !” I yelled at him.
“You pig!”
“You idiot!” I said.
“You fatass!” he yelled.
“You jackass!” I yelled.
“BE QUIET!!!” ajumni yelled.
We both shut up, “Now…the past is the past. You guys are living under one roof I suggest you be nice to each other. Jaebeom, Chethra is in your class, all of them make sure you take good care of her.”
“But umma.” Jaebeom whined.
“It ok ajumni…I can care for myself.” I told her.
“Nonetheless, you are under my house now, so if something happen to you I would get blame for it.” She said, “No eat.” She left.
We stared at each other and then turned away. I walked upstairs, he left outside…
Just great…I’m staying with my rival just en-tastic…

 

(End of Chethra P.O.V)

 

(Jaebeom P.O.V)

 

Chethra is here…the girl that been on my mind since a child is here with me…in my house…in my mom custody…in my school, under my watchful eyes…this time my life will get really complicated. Or is it…why do I feel so happy and annoyed at the same time. Why is she on my mind right about now? Chethra, Chethra, Chethra…! Just great!!!

 

(End of Jaebeom P.O.V)