Fat Chicks? Not in a Million Years!!!!

Fat Chicks? Not in a Million Years!!!!

 

 

Chapter 1

Yesung's Life...

 

(Yesung P.O.V)

 

I got ready and went into my brothers’ room to see if they were done, “You guys hurry up. You’re going to be late for school. Gosh, why do I feel like a mom? Hurry up already!” I told them.

“Hyung…don’t be so pushy. Hold on I’m almost done.” My youngest brother Dongho said.

“Hyung go away, your making us late if you’re just going to stand there and like an old woman.” Kevin told me.

“Yah! Are you trying to call me an old woman?” I yelled.

“You’re gay.” Eli mumbled but I could hear it all the way to the door.

“Aish! You guys are disrespectful kids…HURRY UP!!!” with that I storm to the car. Man sometimes I hate being the oldest it annoying.

About 10 minutes later, those little brats came into the car; I drove them in my black BMW, and went over the protection I have done since they enter school…

“Don’t get close to fat people you guys hear me, they’re scary people. You don’t know what they’ll do to you. One time I walk next to a fat person she bump into me I almost fall and hit my head. Man it was scary.”

“Uh hyung, isn’t a little too judgmental?” Dongho asked.

“You don’t know anything. So shut up. Believe me, their scary.” I told him.

“Nu uh, Auntie Leah is nice. And she fat.” Dam that boy just doesn’t give up.

“S-she different. Don’t bring her up, she old, that why she not scary or lazy. But the young girls are. Their lazy as .” I told him.

“Aish, hyung your making it worse…that not a good excuse.” Kevin told me.

Dam that insufferable brat! Why can’t he just go along with it? Aish!

We got to the school, and everyone was talking, what are they talking about?

I caught up with my man Jaebeom, “What up man? What is all the commotion?”

“They’re talking about some girl coming from America; we hadn’t had an American transfer for awhile now. So that why their all hyped about it.” He told me.

“Oh…well when is she coming?” I asked.

“Tomorrow.” Junsu said.

“Ok. Well what you guys doing today? I was planning to take my brothers out ya’ll coming?” I asked.

“Dude it awkward hanging with you and with a bunch of brats. I’m good.” Jaebeom said. The others nod their head.

“Those brats you’re talking about are my brothers. Don’t say about them.” I warned.

“Whatever dude.”

Who is coming tomorrow? I wonder what she gonna look like…

 

(End of Yesung P.O.V)

 

*In California, the other side of the world from South Korea*

 

(Chethra P.O.V)

 

“Oh mom, stop crying I’m not going to die you know. I’m just going to Korea.”

“Don’t mess up and go to North Korea you hear me, they’re going to kill you.”

“Oh mom, nothing like that is going to happen. Don’t cry, you’re gonna make me cry too.” I sniffled. This is the first time I ever left my mom, especially when it on the other side of the world.

“Aish…be a good girl ok. You know where you’re staying at right? My friend is there, she’s going to pick you up at the airport so don’t worry.”

“Um mom? You told her to enroll me in Seoul Academy right?” I wanted to make sure.

“Yea. Don’t worry. I ask her to transfer you there.”

“Ok…well I got to leave…bye mom. Take care okay. I will write to you. Make sure you are on yahoo a lot ok. I will write to you there.” I kissed her.

“I will. Take care sweetie. I love you. Wait! You know a little Korean right?”

“Good enough. Ok mom bye.” I hugged her.

I ran my fat to the line that leads to the airplane I was riding. Man I hope I’m not late… Kevin, here I come I hope you’ll be surprise…

 

(End of Chethra P.O.V)

 

(Kevin P.O.V)

 

I walked around school…*Deep sigh* I miss Chethra; I wonder what she’s doing right now. I have to go visit her, wait the semester term is ending I can go. I have to ask that judgmental brother of mine. He better let me go , I have straight A.

 

(End of Kevin P.O.V)

 

(Chethra P.O.V)

Man this is so boring ugh…the ride is so long…it like hours already. Man…I’m so tired.

About 5 hours later we made it…finally! I was about to die. I basically ran out to plane and rushed outside in the opening. Wah…fresh air.

I looked around and there was a sign that said my name on it. I walked to her, “Mrs. Park?” I asked.

“Hi Chethra…you grown up. And big.” She smiled.

I giggled, “Yea…long time. Huh.” So this is the friend my mom is talking about? Mrs. Park was my teacher in elementary. Wow I’m happy it’s her I’m staying with.

“When did you move here in Korea?” I asked.

“About 4 years ago.” She smiled.

“No wonder I haven’t seen you” I said.

“Well we can catch up later, let’s go to my house.” I walked with her and into her car. I looked at the view of South Korea and me likey…

 

(Chethra P.O.V)

 

(Yesung P.O.V)

 

“You guys dinner is ready, get your down here and eat!” I yelled.

They race down to the dining room and sat down. They took a bite of the macaroni and cheese and the pouted, “What?” I asked.

“It taste so microwave like, hyung…I miss umma and appa.” Dongho cried.

I walked to him, “Aish Dongho ah, don’t cry. I miss umma too. Don’t worry they’re in a good place now in heaven.” I said trying to soothe him.

His ears got all red from crying…

We all comforted him, Dongho was hurt the most, he was umma youngest. Aish…I just wish umma and appa hadn’t died…

 

(End of Yesung P.O.V)

 

(Chethra P.O.V)

 

We got to the house, and she showed me my room, “Where’s your son?”

“Jaebeom? He doesn’t come home till late at night. That boy is growing up to fast. Aish…”

Jaebeom was so annoying during elementary. He probably is still annoying.

“Tomorrow you start school. It start at 8:30 am so don’t be late ok?”

“Yes Mrs. Park.”

“Ok will goodnight ok.”

“Goodnight.” I smiled.

She smiled and pulled my door close…I’m not sleepy…but I have school tomorrow…Aish, will better get sleeping…

 

(End of Chethra P.O.V)