Jeepers Creepers on the loose

Are You Scared?

A/N: Another one-shot, featuring, EXO-M's Xiu Min. *fan-girl mode* Anways, have a pleasant read, and comments are most welcomed! Tell me what you think about this one okay? Thank you for your time and for reading this! *bows*

 

~Two days earlier

 

'Iyaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' the house was filled with a loud shrill; of girls screaming their heart out.

 

'Dammit!! I am never going to agree with your selection of movies ever again! EVER!' I screamed into Suri's ears and shot a murderous glare towards Myun whose laughter now muffled. I divert my attention towards the now changed channel on the TV, showing an MTV's Pop Up Video. I crossed my arms and pretended to concentrate on whatever music video that was showing.

'Goodness. Don't tell me that you are.....scared?' Suri said in a taunting manner; obviously it annoys me, but I'm blocking her words out.

'No,' I said a matter-of-factly.

'Really? You are not? So, what's with the crazy screaming and frantic pulling at my shirt then?' she mocked even further.

'Just feel like doing it, just to annoy you,' I answered her, but guess what, she is not gonna stop until she make me admit. But I am not gonna back down, and hell, I won't ever succumb to Suri's mere words.

'Okay, guess you will next time agree to my choice of movies then?' she adds in another suggestion in which she knows that I'm not going to back away from.

I, full of pride and one that is not easily to be admitting defeat, replied her with confidence, 'Okay, that was just a work of fiction; a movie and I am NOT scared,' and smirk at both her and Myun, emphasizing the word NOT.

'Oh really Mimi?' Myun joins in, and that smirk on his face, how I wish I could wipe it off of his face right now, if he wasn't Suri's boyfriend.

'Honest!'

 

~

 

'Do I look okay in this?' I shift my step a little to the left, now looking into the mirror.

Suri nodded in approval of my outfit. 'You look beautiful baby!' she exclaimed, her hands on both of my shoulder like a proud mother would at her daughter. Well, Suri, is not my mother; she is my best friend.

We're now getting ready for our night out, of Trick or Treat-ing. Woohoo!! Thank God for holidays!!

And today is Halloween!!! Oh my gosh! Thinking about all the candies that I will be getting gets me all hyped up. Okay. I know, some of you may be criticizing me thinking, what on earth would a grown teenage girl like me would wanna go for trick or treating anyways? For one, there wasn't any rule saying that only kids are allowed to go for trick-or-treating. So, I don't see any reason for me to not be doing this. Besides, me and Suri and a few of our friends have been doing this all these while. 

'Is Myun trick-or-treating as well?' I asked Suri as we walked along the street down our apartment. 

'Yeah, but he's not gonna join us, not yet. He promised to meet up later and your Xiu Min is joining them as well, guess it'll be a double or triple date or something,' Suri explained. I nodded, noting the fact that my boyfriend is joining the brood. I am guessing that he's with his crew that he usually hangs out with. I've hung out with them before, a pretty amusing bunch I must say.

Suri dressed up as Snow White while me, as a fairy, Tinker Bell sort of costume, complete with the fairy wings and a small leather satchel of fairy dust. XD Well, it's just glitter dust actually, in case some kids might want to see some magic. 

I have been so engrossed with trick-or-treating and by the amount of candy that I've been getting I almost forgot about the time. It was already midnight by the time we left the last house front door.

'Oh gosh, it's already midnight?' I swear I sounded scared by the sound of voice when I said that. Suri gave me a peculiar look, knowing that I am going to walk home, alone, by the looks of it, since the guys haven't even showed up. Xiu Min, if you don't show up any moment, you are one dead boyfriend if I see you tomorrow! I mumble mentally.

'You do realize that we'll be going home separately right?' Suri asked, concerned. I was living alone while Suri lives with her parents.

'Uh huh,' I nodded mindlessly. 'And you do realize that we live on the opposite part of the town right?' she adds. 'Yup, and what are you trying to say really?' I looked at her, feeling a bit pissed off.

'Just asking, don't get mad. If you want to, I can walk with you and crash at your place tonight,' Suri offered. It was too tempting but I can't she have to look after her little brother since her parents will be out of town tomorrow to Mokpo for a few days.

'It's okay. I can handle myself. Your parents need you to be home tonight, so, don't worry about me,'

'Are you sure? What if there's g-...' I knew she was going to bring that up thus, 'Shut it! Don't you ever try to scare me again, and it's not funny to even talk about it now that we know I'm going to walk alone in the middle of the night,' I grumbled, making sure that Suri take the hint to stop.

'Well, I'm just saying,' she shrugged her shoulders and pouted. 

'Ghosts do not exist okay. It's just movies and urban legends. And if it ever shows up in front of me, I'll offer him my portion of candy so that he'll leave me alone,' I guess I kinda let it slip, the bragging part about giving the ghost candies. 

'Don't get too cocky. For all we know, you might just-...' she stopped. 'Shut up,' I shot back.

Just then Myun showed up, alone. No Xiu Min with him. I was told that Xiu Min might be a little late. Late? Psh..whatever. That boyfriend of mine is one dead boyfriend if he breaks his promise. I wave them goodbye and not after a few steps, I heard something. Like rustlings in the bushes nearby. I stopped and looked around. Nothing was in sight, but the darkness, that is starting to scare the hell out of me.

I walked on and am hearing more noises and somewhat a voice, calling out my name? O_O!! I made a stop by the corner and turned back, Suri was still in sight but too far. Oh no, what am I going to do? She's too far. And home isn't gonna be 15 more blocks. 

When I face forward, I noticed something was in front of me, blocking my way; I look up and saw....it.

'Iyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' I screamed as loud as I could. But somehow the word 'help me' was not really the first thing that came out, instead. My hands up to my ears, mouth open wide screaming my lungs out, but still the candy bag was still intact in my tight grasp.

IT, ghost, or whatever it was, was...this grim like, face was white with the blackish skeleton apparent on it, eyes, dark as the black night, and he has got one friggen cool hairstyle in blonde for a creeper ghost thingy! Wait! What the am I doing here standing while screaming and analyzing this thing??!!!

The ghost or IT stepped closer smiling; now showing his fangs at me! This is now or never! I swing my heavy bag full of candy at the ghost thing with fangs and hit him in between his face and shoulder blades and made my escape. I was wrong thinking that the bag of candy was gonna stop it, instead it chased me! And worst thing was the street, quiet, as if I'm in one of those scenes, walking home alone and by some stupidity of a bad decision making, chooses the lone quiet street!

I ran my way home for my dear life somehow it got me, we struggled and I heard it say in a dark demeanor, 'Ha ha, got you now,' I wasted no time in hitting that thing with the candy bag, now on our knees as I hit him again and again and ran for my dear life. 'Baby! It's me, Xiu Min!' 

This is no ing time to believe such things as that this was Xiu Min.

I am seriously scared the freaking out, as I ran home. Dammit! Why does my house have to be so damn far down town?! I reached home, punched in the codes, closed the door and dashed into my room.

God! Papa! Mama! Help me!!!! I mentally plead, now noticing that I was crying. Okay, let's get to the point here; I am scared of ghosts okay? You think this is funny right? It's not! I've had a bad experience once when I was a little girl, at the back yard of our old home. It was facing a thick forest and was believed to be a burial site for soldiers who died during war time.

That was what I was told. Right now, I am hiding in the bathroom, in the dark, because I am afraid that it would find me if I turn on the lights.

Guess, I should've hold back my thoughts on it finding me because now I think I can hear my front door, unlocking! 

Please God, help me. I'm a good person, I'm an obedient daughter, a good citizen and a good loving girlfriend. Don't let the thing eat me. I haven't even reach my dreams of working in Hyundai and marrying Xiu Min and have a couple of kids with him. Now I'm crying harder thinking that I may die tonight.

'Baby? You in there?'  Xiu Min? My savior is here!!! Xiu MIn's voice gains closer. There, by the door, stood a tall figure, I can tell from the silhouette, that this is Xiu Min. I stood up, still with the bag full of candy in hand and jump into his embrace.

'Hush, don't worry, I'm here,' I guess he noticed my crying. We stood there not long when I decided to switch on the lights only to be greeted with IT that was embracing me!!! Now all smiles...

I screamed and my hands got into frantic destructive weapon, throwing hit after hit at the thing. IT finally secure my screams, by muffling my mouth with one hand and the other held my hands, pinning me to the wall. 'Baby, this is me, Xiu Min,' as he released me and pulled off that fang of his!!!! A fake set of fangs!

'Xiu Min!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God dammit! God, Xiu Min!!! You're trying to kill me or something?!?!?!' I flared up like a dragon. 

 

~

 

'Baby, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Jebal. I'm sorry,' he kept on apologizing. He sat on the couch across me while holding the ice pack over his face and shoulder, where I had hit him repeatedly, while I glared him all the while, still not over about his stupid prank. I got up from the couch and went into my room and came out a few seconds after. 

'Take this' I threw it onto his lap. 

'Eh? What is this' He picked it up, a green plastic with a seal on top.

'Wipe that-that whatever it is on your face and then go wash your face,' I grumble and left him.

'Thank you Baby!' he got up and was about to chase after me when I stop him. 

'Nappeun nom!' and stomped into my room.

~

He came into my room and slipped himself into bed next to me. He just lie there, knowing all too well that I am not yet asleep even though the lights were off.

'Am I forgiven?'

'No,'

'No as in not now? Not yet?'

'Not ever, nappeun nom,'

'Mianhaeyo,' it was as if on cue, we both turned to face each other.

'You know, you almost gave me a heart attack!? You freaking scared the hell out of me! What was that all about? It's not funny you know,' I let it out, and end up crying, I don't know how else to get this anger and fear out except to cry.

He pulls me closer and I cried onto his chest. 'Mianhae. I thought you would not be...scared..well, since it is Halloween,' he said while rubbing my back.

'Pabo,' I scold him.

'But the makeup was believable isn't it? I knew it would be great,' 

'Yeah, yeah believable. You better thank god that I didn't die cause of that makeup of yours,'

We ended up laughing about it and let sleep take over us as we hugged.