Awkwardness

Turmoil feelings

 

Beep Beep Beep

"Ughhh ….shut up shut up" *Bang* "dam alarm clock. Forgot to switch it off what am I suppose to do so dam early" *Yawn* "ahhh… I hope dad’s awake I don’t feel like roaming the house by myself at dam freaken seven o’clock."

"Honey you're up. Well that sure is a surprise come down stairs"

"Alright what is it dad" Jen said as she walked down the stairs

"I'm in the living room come in here"

"Daad what is it that you're….Oh god dad the least you could of said was that you had visitors I would have changed and fixed myself.. So sorry you had to see me like this. I’m Jen, Mark’s daughter. Again I apologize for my attire"

"Oh it’s alright we’re the Kim’s. I'm Mr. Kim and my wife Mrs. Kim"

"Yeah I sort of got that when you said you were the Kims" Jen said as a matter of fact way

"Jen don’t be rude" Her dad told her

"Right sorry um so I'm going to go up and freshen up. Let me know if you need anything dad alright" Jen said as she walked towards the stairs

"Jen hold up there’s something I actually have to tell you"

"What is it?"

"Well…come sit next to me"

"Alright dad but what's up you sound worried" Jen said as she looked at the Kim’s and then her father as she sat down

"Honey I know that what I'm about to tell you might sound ridiculous"

"Then don’t tell me dad. Come on get on with it what is it, I'm sure its not as bad as what you think. If you want I’ll give you time. Ill go shower and dress and make breakfast and you can tell me then" Jen said as she stood up but was hold back as her dad took hold of her wrist

"No it has to do with why the Kim’s are here"

"Okay"

"You see 19 years ago"

"Dad you're not going to tell me how you and mom went on a trip again are you"

"No Jennnn if you would just let me talk… alright look 19 years ago you're mom told me she was having an affair and I didn’t really mind because we had gotten married to each other because of our parents"

 "So you guys had an arrange marriage"

"Yes and well when you're mom told me that she was pregnant"

"Wait you aren’t say what I think you're saying are you!" Jen yelled as she stood up but was sitted back down by her father

"Jen I know this is hard but"

"But that’s all you have to say you just practically said that I'm not you're daughter have ive been living a lie my whole life how could mom do that you said you loved her and she loved you too"

"Honey we did but that was after you were born you united us when our parents found out. My parents wanted me to get a divorce but i was against it i didnt want to go back to my parents and let them control me"

"So you stayed with mom and raised a child that isnt even yours. well doesnt that sound like a good charity story"

"JEN!"

"What what im saying is true. I knew there was a reason as to why i didnt resemble you not one bit. Whats the reason youre telling me this now"

"Jen calm down its not like what you said I truly love you as if you were my own blood daughter"

"But im not"

"Je.."

"Why are you telling me all this now whats the reason" Jen asked as she cleared her tears

"Mr. Kim is youre dad"

"WHAT!!! How is that even possible"

"youre mom was best friend to Mrs. Kim and thats how they met"

"Wahh so not only have i been living a lie but my mother was a house wrecker is there something else your not telling me because this would be the best time to tell me"

"Jen youre mom wasnt a house wrecker the Kim's weren't married ye"

"SO my supposely dad abandoned me and let a stranger raise his child. Alright well it cant get any worse than this. If you all excuse me ill be leaving now. Going to go drown in my sorrows" Jen said as she walked towards the stairs

"Jen Mr. Kim wants ypou to go to Korea with them to meet youre brother" Mark said (Jen's dad)

"Ah so know youre kicking me out"

"NO Jen, honey i love you, no matter what blood test say you will always be my daughter. I just dont want to stop you froom meeting youre brother"

"Give me time I need time to settle all my feelings. For all this new information to actually sink in"

"Theres no time we leave in an hour there's no need for you to pack anything"

"I dont want to go anywhere" Jen stated

"Im your father and you'll do what i say" Mr. Kim said

"You werent there for 18 years of my life so dont come here expecting to have rights over me when you have absolutly no right what so ever"

"Jen please do this for me. I want you to meet youre brother"

"Youre asking me to leave with them. This is unbelivable"

"Jen please youre only going to meet them not live over there. no more than a week or so"

"Fine but this whole situation is still unbelivable" Jen said as she went towards her room

"Give me a few minutes with her alright. I'll calm her down and then you guys can be on youre way" Mark said towards the Kim's

"Thanks Mark" Mr Kim said

"Dont thank me because if it was up to me i would have never told her you were her real father nonetheless she had a brother" Mark said true gritted teeth

Knock Knock Knock 

"...come in...."

"Sweatheart"

"Don't Im okay just feeling little turmoil that's it"

"Look honey if it was up to me i wouldnt have told you a thing and we would still be living our dream land of a life. But there was no other choice either i told you or you would have been told by someone else"

"I know its just i feel lied to i dont know whats real or not. What if all those words, phrases, and gestures you did were nothing but a lie"'

"Nope theres no way i coul dhave lied to you about any of those feelings. I truly do love you and you are my daughter. Look think of it this way, you're going on vacation and meeting new people nothing to worry about nothing is going to change"

"What if"

"No what if's or maybe's. When you return everything will be the same im not going to treat you any different nor will you have to see me any different because ill still be your dork of a father, who likes to be over protective and who will shower you everyday with a lot of love and gifts just like i always have and always will. And you'll still be my little princess who will laugh ocassipnally at all my lame jokes and make me breakfast on the weekneds and spend every weekend together going out or staying hime and goofing off "

"Ohhh dad....hic..hic..hic..hic"

"Come on dont cry. We're just going through some hard stuff right now but will be strong and get through it. and as a sorry gift for making this saturday a bad start ill let you by yourself a whole new wardrope and a cell phone when youre over there"

"Daddyyy"

"Hahaha come on give your old man a hug"

"Youre not an old man youre only 35 youre at youre prime years" Jen said as she hugged her dad

"Alright well then this young dad shallleave you, so you can change and ill see you downstairs in a bit yes"

"Alright" Jen said as she saw her dad leave her room

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello :D

So im a really bad writer and id like to know all youre guys opinion on this story :)

<3 Jellee