Final Part

Untitled Heechul POV
"Chullie..." The person called softly. Heechul still look at the windows. Didn't bother to answer the person. The person sat beside Heechul's bed and hold his hand. Silent still around the room. Heechul brake the silent. "Conglatulation, Hangeng sshi... Don't forget to invite us on your wedding, okay?" He smiled sadly. Hankyung shock. "No,Chullie... Please let me explain." Heechul shaked his head. "I already know, Hangeng... No need to explain everything..." He said with suppress his wavering voice. Hankyung cupped Heechul face, look at his pale face. "Please, all of this just missunderstanding." Heechul glared at him. He slapped Hankyung hands. "MISSUNDERSTANDING?!" He yelled. "SIX MONTH!! SIX MONTH WITHOUT NEWS FROM YOU?! AND YOU SAID IT JUST MISSUNDERSTANDING?!" Heechul hits Hankyung chest. "After without news, I found you kissing someone... It's hurt, Hannie..." He sobbed. Hankyung hugged him. "Chullie she is my cousin... We didin't kissing. I tickled her on sofa..." "I won't believe you... I already lost my faith on you..." He pushed him. Hankyung pinned Heechul on the bed and kissed him passionately. "N-no...um...Hannie..." Heechul tried to push him away, but Hankyung is stronger than him. Hankyung kissed Heechul's sensitive spot. "Aaahhh.... Hannie..." Heechul moaned. His hands around Hankyung neck. They look at each other. Heechul rubbed his nose to Hankyung's. Hankyung cupped the latter face. "Please believe me, my princess." He kissed Heechul's forehead, eyelids, nose, cheeks, and lips. Tears fall. "I believe you..." Heechul said. He pulled his lover into deeper kiss. "Please don't leave me again..." Heechul sobbed. He buried his face on Hankyung's chest. Hankyung hugged his princess tighter. "I won't. Even thought you pushed me away..." "I love you, Hannie... So much..." Heechul said before he kissed his chinese knight. "Love you more... My princess..." "YAH! HYUNG GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM IF YOU WANT TO DO IT!!" Kyuhyun open the door suddenly. "Yah! You jerk! Stop disturb us! Just go you bunny!!" Heechul yelled. Hankyung just laughed when the cinderella and the evil maknae argue. "Kyu~, just let them alone..." Sungmin said. He tried to drag Kyuhyun from the room. "But, bunny... I like to tease them...." He whined. Sungmin glared at his seme. "Choose... You still tease them or I'll throw all of your game include your laptop and no for six months?" He out from the room. Kyuhyun pale and follow his angry bunny. Heechul and Hankyung laugh at KyuMin scene. Heechul lay his head on Hankyung chest. "Don't dare you leave me when I sleep." He yawn. Hankyung chuckled. "I won't... Sleep tight, my princess..." He kissed Heechul's forehead. "Love you, Hannie...." Heechul said before he go to lala land. "Love you... Dreaming of me, okay..." Both of them fall asleep and for the first time since 6 months ago Heechul smile on his sleep. The end A/N:Finally it's done!!! Mianhae if you have to wait so long... My college killing me.... Many kanji I should remember...ugh...hope you like it, chingu!comment is my life and happiness!!!