Untitled Heechul POV part 1

Untitled Heechul POV

 

Heechul's POV


I wonder, why you stop send me a letter very each month. It's been 6month since you send me last letter on May. I still tried to send you a letter.'hannie, where are you? I miss you...'

…………………………………………
Normal POV


Heechul still tried to send a letter to Hankyung, but the result's Hankyung still didn't reply him.
'R you already forget 'bout me,Hannie?'Heechul thought.
Leeteuk sad see Heechul down like this. "Yah, guys tomorrow we go to China." Leeteuk said.
All of member cheer expects Heechul. His eyes widened.

……………………………………………
Heechul POV


I can't believe it! We will going to CHINA!! IT ING CHINA!! 'I'LL MEET MY HANNIE!!!'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~2 days later~Still Heechul POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe it!! Finally, I will meet my Hannie. "Come on, guys. We go to our room. "Manager Hyung said. All of us followed him. "Well, Leeteuk.  You'll be Kangin, Eunhyuk, and Donghae."The couple happy they'll be in same room. "Yesung, Ryeowook, Siwon, and Kibum will be in one room." the manager continued. They nodded. Yesung hold Ryeowook hand tighter. Ryeowook smile at his lover.

"Heechul, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin." the manager point at them.

Kyuhyun nodded while he still concentrated with his games. Sungmin and I nodded.


Shindong point at himself. "Me?"

"Shindong you with me....." Shindong nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV


"Alright all, we must go now...” The Manager said.


"Ne..."All of member reply.


Heechul look at the window eagerly. 'I can't wait to see Hannie!' He smiled widely.

Kyuhyun look at Heechul with worried.

'Hyunnie? Your game...' Sungmin pointed at Kyuhyun's PSP GO.
Kyuhyun screaming."MY GAME!!"

Heechul shook his head and smiled at Sungmin.

They arrive at studio and go to their makeup room.

"Manager Hyung, can I go to toilet?" Heechul ask innocently.
The manager nodded."But don’t be late okay..."

Heechul nodded and go to toilet.

……………………………………….

Heechul’s POV

I check every single room. My eyes land on a black door with Hangeng on it. My eyes widened and my lips smiled widely.

 

I open a little so I can peak. I gasp my tears fall into my face instant. I run into the restroom go to the stall, lock it and cried.

‘So, You already move on Hannie…’ I look at nothing, blankly. ‘I haven’t a reason to a life then…’

TBC (Please Your Comment Is My Spirit For Continue This Story^^)