Untitled Heechul POV part 2

Untitled Heechul POV

 

Part 2

Normal POV

Heechul ran from the studio. He run as far as his legs can bring him. He stop at the park. He cried harder. “Why, Hannie… I love you so much with all my heart… Why Hannie…”

………………………

Kyuhyun POV

I saw Heechul Hyung ran out of the hotel. I see Hankyung Hyung came out from his room with a girl. I gritted my teeth. ‘I know now…”

I want to go after him but…

“Hyunnie!!! Did you see Heechul Hyung?” My Sungmin asked me with panted...”

I point to the main gate. “He go out, want to take a fresh air.” I lied. I know Heechul Hyung want to be alone.

“Hankyung Hyung?” Sungmin said with disbelieve. “Who’s that girl?”

Hankyung look at KyuMin with eyes widened. “Kyuhyun? Sungmin?” He look at the girl who’s standing beside him. “She is…”

Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin and bow a little toward Hankyung. “Mianhae, Hyung. But, we must go.” Kyuhyun said with venom on his tone.

“See you on the stage, Hyung!!” Sungmin wave at Hankyung while Kyuhyun drag him.

……………………………………………

2 hours before performance

“Where the hell is Heechul?!” Leeteuk look at his watch.

Ryeowook looked worried. "Sungie, what if anything happened to Heechul Hyung?"

Yesung hugged his lover. “Don’t worry, Wookie… We will seek Heechul Hyung.” Yesung look at Leeteuk who’s been comfort by Kangin. “Hyung, can I and Wookie go to search Heechul Hyung?”

Leeteuk nodded. “I give you time to 30 minutes before we perform, got it?”

YeWook nodded and went looking Heechul.

………………………………………

"Sungie, we've been looking for 1 hour." Ryeowook said. Heroad around thepark. Stride suddenly stopped."KKKKKYYYYYYAAAAAA !!!!!!" He screamed so loud.

Yesungran toward Ryeowook. He saw his lover pointed tothe bench. Yesung's eyes widened."Hyung!" Yesung headed toward the bench. "Wookie,called ambulance and Eeteuk Hyung. Now!"

Ryeowook called ambulance and then Leeteuk. “Hyung… Please come to the park near the studio.” Ryeowook whimpered.

Ambulance come and bought Heechul to hospital. Leeteuk and Kangin come approached YeWook. “How’s Heechul?”

Yesung hugged Ryeowook tightly. “He tried to kill himself, Hyung. We found him already uncouncious.” Yesung said.

Kangin called the rest of member to go to hospital. “Come on we go to.”

TBC

A/N: Mianhae, chingu at saturday my senior make stall for our festival. and next week i have exam. wish me luck, chingu...^^

BTW, I need you choose this story will be tragedy or angst only? please comment, so i know your love chingu. Mianhae for my english T^T