Part 3

Untitled Heechul POV

Kyuhyun POV

I wait Yesung Hyung and Ryeowook Hyung called us. I'm pacing around the room.

"Hyunnie... Stop pacing! You make me dizzy..." My Minnie whined. I stopped and look at him with worried.

"Mianhae, Minnie. I just worried 'bout Heechul Hyung." I hugged him. Sungmin nodded. He hugged me tighter.

Suddenly, Leeteuk Hyung approached us. "Kyuhyun, you stay here with Sungmin." He command.

"But Hyung, we want to go too." I said.

Leeteuk Hyung shaked his head. "It just me and Kangin who will go. The show must go on, Kyuhyun."

I lower my head. What's Eeteuk Hyung said is true,but... I felt a hand hold my hand. I look at Minnie. He smiled sweetly. "It's okay Hyung. We will wait here." He said.

"Gomawo, Sungmin. We'll called you after we arrive okay." Kangin Hyung give Leeteuk Hyung his coat. "We go now." Leeteuk nodded.

...........

Normal's POV

"Hey, Kyuhyun!" Zhoumi greeted.

Kyuhyun just knot smiled.

Henry frowned. "What's wrong with you? Are you okay?" He asked.

Kyuhyun nodded softly.

Suddenly the door opened. Kyuhyun and Sungmin eyes widened.

He ware white lolita dress with all of accesories and long black ponytail hair wig. The make up artist do her job.

"KIM HEECHUL! WHAT THE HELL YOU RUN FROM HOSPITAL!!!!" Kangin yelled.

"Guys, hurry up! You'll perform in 30 minute." The manager look at KangTeuk and YeWook couple. "WTF?! Four of you not ready yet?!" KangTeuk and YeWook couple change their clothe quickly.

...........

Donghae grab Heechul wrist. "Hyung, what the hell you doing here?"

Heechul look at Donghae blankly. They perform two song.

When they want to back to the back stage. "KYAAAAAA!!!!!" Their fans and audience screaming histeric. Heechul lost his unconscious. When Kyuhyun want to carry him. "Let me carry him." Someone said.

Kyuhyun nodded. Leeteuk, Kangin, Shindong and Siwon try to calm the audience.

..............

~Hospital~

The doctor sighed hard. "He stable now. HE NEED TO REST. He lost many blood." The group nodded.

"Can we see him?" Eunhyuk asked. The doctor nodded. "He already concious." The member bowed. "Thank you, doctor."

..............

"Heechul Hyung..." Ryeowook, Sungmin, and Eunhyuk greeted.

Heechul didn't answer it. He just look at the windows blankly.

The three of them look worried. The silent become worse. The three of them back to their lover.

The door opened again. Heechul didn't move any inch. Kyuhyun, Yesung, Donghae, and Kibum enter the room.

"Hyung..." Yesung hold Heechul hand. Heechul didn't answer him. Still ignore them.

"Why you didn't let me die?" Heechul asked. Four of them shocked. "Why all of you can't just let me free from this pain?" Heechul said. His voice wavering.

"Hyung..." Kibum is sad sees his Hyung like this.

"I heard that Heechul...." Leeteuk enter the room and hugged Heechul immediately. "Thanks God... You are save..."

"Why you can't let me die..." Heechul sobbed. "He left me. He didn't love me anymore. I'm nothing without him, Teukkie...."

Leeteuk give a sign to all of member to let them alone. Kangin nodded and bring the rest out.

.................

Heechul lay his back on the bedboard. "I always wait this chance, Teukkie. I want to meet him. I miss him so badly." He chuckled bitterly. "I even lie to manager Hyung to search his room." The tears flow again. "He already move on. I should have know why he didn't send me e-mail every month again. But, I still want to believe he is still mine."

Leeteuk heard every word of Heechul feeling. He heard the door openend. His eyes widened.

"I need to talk to him."

Leeteuk nodded and left them.

"Chullie...."

TBC

A/N:Chingu I'm back! Mianhae,the update is late... I'm still on final exam, wish me luck guys

Please comment!it become my spirit to cntinue...thanks chingu