2.

Letting Go

 

"... Letting you go..."
 
I turned to him. *He can't be serious right?* I thought. *I mean I'm glad he understands... So why couldn't we start anew instead of breaking up?*
 
"Sehun..." I called out to him lowly.
 
"The reason? I don't want to cause any more pain and unhappiness to you anymore. I want you to start a new, doing things you want to do, and being happy."
 
*I don't want us to break up, Sehun... I want to do the things I want with you... You are what makes me happy... Every moment I spend with you no matter how many times we argue.* But I only thought these things... I wasn't able to actually tell him. I just stared at him, a few tears rolling down my cheek.
 
"There is one boy... Who loves you ... And would care for you better than I did... And I know that for a fact." He gave a slight smile, took a deep breath, and looked at me. "He's waiting for you... I know you two, are destined to be."
 
*I don't know what you're saying Sehun ! You and I are destined to be ! I know you care for me better than anyone else !* I said in my thoughts again.
 
"Don't cry now... Little ~~~~... Come on, I wanna see that smiley face again." He said and looked to me, while moving his hand to make my frown into a smiley face. "There we go... Don't worry, we're still friends so it's not like I won't ever talk or see you again.... Now go to him. Take the taxi back home. He's waiting for you."
 
*I can’t leave you. Not here, not ever. Don’t do this to us.* I thought.
 
“Me? Don’t worry about me. I want to stare at the sunset a little longer. It clears my mind of all the clotting in my head. It helps me… Let go…” He said, taking another deep breathe of the breeze. 
 
“~~~~~-ah, you must go. You can’t keep that boy waiting. He’s a good man, ~~~… I’ve finally realized it. He will treat you well…” He said.
 
He got up from his seat and looked out far into the horizon. He looked at me once more and gave me a smile. Then he turned and walked away. His figure slowly disappeared as he walked down the sidewalk, past the lampposts and down the hill. That was it. It was over. I leaned back on the bench in shock. *That’s it? We’re… over? No… I… Cant… He… He meant so much to me… I… I… And he left… Overtime in our relationship… He’s changed… and now… he’s changed again… I... I… Want him back… Sehunnie… Come back to me…* I cried softly, trying not to make it such a big commotion. After five minutes of crying and twenty minutes of just staring out into the ocean and letting the wind brush my face, I decided to head back into the taxi and head home. I laid my head on the side of the window, looking up at the sky, thinking of Sehun.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
“Hey babe, look here.” He called out to me.
 
“Huh?” I turned around and found a cupcake right in front of my face. “Yah ! You babo ! Come back here !”
 
“Yah? I’m your oppa. Respect me, little girl.” He teased.
 
I chased him around the table and was finally able to catch up to him and splat him with another cupcake. Whipped cream covered around his nose. 
 
“There we go. A masterpiece !” I shouted.
 
He tried to some of the cream off his face with his tongue. I laughed at him and put more whipped cream on his face.
 
“Yah ! So that’s how you want to play huh?” He smirked. He wiped off the whipped cream off of one cupcake and threw it at me, landing on my cheek. 
 
“Haha. We look like whipped cream monsters.” I laughed.
 
“Nah. I’m the whipped cream monster in love with this whipped cream princess.” He smiled and kissed my forehead, leaving more whipped cream on my face.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
A tear slid down my cheek as I reminisced through those unforgettable moments with Sehun. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down. 
 
“Miss, we’ve arrived at your destination.” The taxi driver said.
 
“Thank you, sir.” I responded and bowed as a sign of thanks.
 
I watched as he drove away and headed into the house. I dragged myself into the house and plopped myself on to the couch and stared at the ceiling. The house was so empty. It used to be unified, but now, it seems as if it’s going to break apart. Staring at the ceiling got me tired so I closed my eyes for a nap.
 
The nap eventually ended up as sleep. I woke up to sound of my school alarm. But I wasn’t planning on going to school. At least, not for the next few days… or even weeks. I was afraid. I wouldn’t want to face Sehun and suddenly go all berserk, asking him to get back together with me. I wouldn’t know what to say to him. He could let go, but I can’t. So for the next few days, I was in rehab. I ran away from the house for a few days, so no one can find me and disturb my peace. I turned off my phone and stopped using all electronic devices so no one can find me. I needed to be alone. 
 
A week passed. I was not fully restored and out of my rehab, but I was getting there. Everything seemed clear to me. No worries or troubles were in my way, despite the fact I missed school for a week. I decided to head back to the house for a while. At that moment, I my phone again. It read that I had 5 new messages. I clicked on them and each and every one of them, were from Baekhyun. Not one was from Sehun. He didn’t bother asking how I was or any of the sort. But that didn’t mind me. I read each message.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
From: Baekhyun
 
~~~~. Where are you? You weren’t at school today. Are you sick? Gwenchana? Feel better ^^
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
From: Baekhyun
 
~~~~. You really must be sick. You weren’t at school today either. I miss you <3 Feel better my little chingu-ah.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
From: Baekhyun
 
~~~~. Gwenchanayo? You’ve missed three days of school already. Feel better.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
From: Baekhyun
 
I dropped by your house today, but no one answered. Are you in there? If you are, please open up to me. Please respond.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
From: Baekhyun
 
~~~~, it’s been five days already, where are you? Did you run away? Don’t tell me you ran away… Tell me where you are and I’ll come find you. I can’t let you get hurt.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Baekhyun... He’s been worrying about me this whole time I disappeared. Sending me five text messages and in them, filled with awareness and a caring spirit. Just then my phone vibrated as a sign of a new message.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
From: Baekhyun
 
~~~~. It’s been a week already. Tell me where you are. Anywhere, wherever you are, I’ll come find you, just tell me where you are. ~~~~, please come back to school… I miss you…
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The message was so touching; I couldn’t help but tear a little. That babo… I miss him too… but I can’t go back… just not now, not for a while.
 
Baekhyun’s POV
 
I looked around again, for the third time. It’s been a week since ~~~ has disappeared. At first I thought she was just sick, but it couldn’t be possible that she would’ve been sick for a week. She’s a healthy girl, so even if she got sick she would be back up again in two to three days. I knew something was wrong. 
 
The school day was over and I tried looking for her again to see if she came back, but failed to find her. Instead, I found someone that might know where she might be. That selfish douchebag that shows no consideration towards girls. I speed walked up to him and dragged him to some place isolated. 
 
“Yah ! Get your hands off of me !” He yelled and flung himself out of my grip.
 
“WHERE IS SHE?!” I yelled.
 
“Who?” he said.
 
I rushed toward him and pinned him towards the wall. “You know exactly who…” my voice got rough.
 
He furrowed his eyes at me and pushed me aside. “What makes you think I had anything to do with her disappearance?” he said.
 
“Because you’re her boyfriend. I KNOW YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS, SO TELL ME NOW!” I shouted.
 
“I DON’T KNOW WHERE SHE IS!” He shouted back at me.
 
He disgusted me so much, I threw a punch at him. I picked him up by the collar and spoke to him once more.
 
“Tell me… where… she… is… or this one is coming towards the other side of your face.” I threatened him. 
 
“I BROKE UP WITH HER ALREADY ! I don’t know where the hell she is…” He said.
 
I was ready to throw another punch at him, but saying that he broke up with her prevented me from actually punching him. I threw him aside and stepped away, thinking of where she might be. Just then a sudden gesture of a punch was thrown at me. The pain swelled my cheek. I looked across and saw him standing in front of me, holding his wound at the edge of his lip that was bleeding. Mine started to bleed too.
 
“That was for punching me for no reason.” He said and walked away.
 
*If he doesn’t know where ~~~~ is, then… where is she?* I thought to myself. It was getting late, so I decided to walk home. 
 
Every day, I would pass by ~~~~’s house, knock on her door sometimes and end up hopeless because she’s not at home. It was late that day, the sun was almost down and I passed by her house. To my surprise, lights were illuminating the house that day. *Can it be? Is she back? Or is it a thief? But it can’t be… the windows aren’t broken and the door isn’t left open…* I thought. *Can it be?*
 
 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
whaaaaa another update ! look how promising i am? :D
 
how is the story so far???? okay-ish?
 
well i really want some feedback even if you didn't subscribe... JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ! i'd be glad to accept them d:
 
even a hi or some comment would do d:
 
anyways the story's almost done so keeep reaaading ! i'll update the final chapter tomorrow !
 
-kyaagirly