#4

BiG BrotHer HoUsE

 

 

 

 

 

I don’t know how long has it been but I think, it’s been six days since I started this pretention. I will admit that it’s getting a bit harder as the days pass by, sometimes I also think that I’m almost caught with my lies especially with Taeyang, I swear, that guy has incredible sixth sense or something.

 

The boys are also quite troublesome for they insist to me that men are the better option as my lifetime partner. They also do various things which I think is hilarious with a capital “H”. The boys are so silly doing random things and delivering cheesy lines that I just want to laugh out loud.

 

Some of the girls are getting under my skin though since they really me out, face to face. But since I’m portraying a lesbian, I want the persona to be as gentle as possible to any women, may it be a or a princess.

 

I think the house was divided into this clique groups. The first group is the es. Which consist of the three beauties Yoona, Sulli and Sohee. I think they’re the reincarnation of the stupid stepmother and wicked step sisters in an upgraded version. They keep on giving me this look that says “Can-you-just-please-die?” look that keeps on giving me the creeps.

 

Well, moving on, there is also the innocent duo which is refreshing and nice, Minji and IU. They can’t get enough from each other, they keep doing things together that I believe they came from the same uterus from their last lifetime. They always smile which makes the room even brighter.

 

Well for me, I belong to the cool girl’s category, and I am very thankful for that. CL and Bom are the representation of girl power. Sometimes I am just in awe with them. They can totally own the boys with a simple bantering. CL and Seungri can really go to extremes sometimes but I find it cute, I think they will make a cute couple. Bommie is just…. Well there’s no other person like her. She’s the bomb.

 

 

 

The boys also have this clique. Jaejoong and Seunghyun are the 4D brothers. They’re just hilarious that everyone calls them the dumb brothers.  Nickhun, Daesung and Donghae also belong to this nice, happy, sunny group that is really good to be with. Donghae is just so cute that sometimes I think I keep on staring at him and the other guys sees this as hope that I can still be attracted to the other gender which is funny since I’m really attracted to Donghae.

 

 

The next one will be the mysterious boys who are Jiyong and Taeyang. Taeyang is a bit weird. I think he can read my mind with his eyes that looks like a hawk. Jiyong is just so mysterious. I don’t know. He’s kind of different from the guys that I’ve met so far. He has this far away look that sometimes I just want to hug him to give him some warmth which I think he lacks. Seungri is a lone man. He can go to all the groups if he wants to but mostly he hangs with us or with Jiyong and Taeyang. He’s an adorable guy.

 

 

I know that my task will going to end soon and I don’t know how to feel about it. I don’t know if I want to be relieved because inside of me, there’s this gnawing fear that they might all hate me from the lies that I made. I sighed. Today is the last day. I wish everything will be fine.

 

I feel this some kind of powerful stare that’s being delivered towards me and I can’t help but to look for the source and viola! Jiyong is giving me this unnamed stare. Something that resides inside me wants to come out because of Jiyong’s unexplainable stare. I think my face is getting warm.

 

“Yah! Dara! Why are you blushing?” Bommie asked me curiously.

 

“Nothing!” I yelped.

 

 

I think Bom didn’t believed what I said because she followed what I’ve been looking a while ago and that is Kwon jiyong who is comfortably sitting across us with his boyish smile. I look at him again and found him still staring at me, he gave me a wink and then proceeds on what he’s doing and that is playing with Taeyang. I sighed.

 

He’s really different, after our first meeting, he didn’t say or asked anything to me. He just kept on staring and smiling and winking on me which is making me crazy. Bom nudged me.

 

“Yah! Are you biual or something? Why are you blushing because of Kwon?! Is he making butterflies on your stomach? Dara! OMG! You can still be a babe!” She told me excitedly.

 

“Shut up.” I told her in an exhausted voice.

 

 

CL suddenly came up and seated beside me. CL and I agreed in a pure sisterhood relationship after three days of being together and I think we can be best friends now. “Santokki! Seungri keeps on pestering me! Can we kill him?” She asked me with a death glare.

 

I giggled. Then the boy who must not be named came after her. “Yah! Chaecat! Don’t get too close to my Noona! She’s mine!” Seungri yelled and grabbed me immediately as if I was a rag doll. Now everyone’s attention is on them again, the resident’s cat and dog. CL’s eyes almost went gone because of irritation. She grabbed the other side of my arm and pulled me towards her. “Who told you she’s yours? She’s mine!” She yelled back. Seriously these kids always think that I’m a toy which they can fight on. The push and pull continued for a few more minutes with there constant bickering which is making my ears bleed.

 

I think Bommie can’t handle it anymore because she break me up from the two’s hard grip. “Yah! Who told the two of you that you can own my santokki?! No one can own her except me!” She shouted “And that goes for everyone!” She added while pointing to the other housemates especially the boys. All I can hear is silence from everyone. I can’t help but give out a loud laugh. I think all those pent up frustration about laughing this past few days have bolted up. I can’t stop laughing that tears keep on coming out of my eyes.

 

Sohee’s eyebrows almost went above the hairline because of irritability. “She’s gone nuts.” She mumbled.

 

I let a big intake of air and exhaled. “That’s a good laugh.” I mumbled while wiping my tears away.

 

 

 

“Dara come into the confession room.” Big brother suddenly said.

 

I felt sudden nerves. I think this is it. Oh God, What am I going to do?

 

“Hey Dara, What are you doing?! Go now!” Bommie ordered because I didn’t even move a single bit from my seat.

 

I sighed and stood up.

 

 

 

“Good afternoon Dara!” Big brother greeted me once I settled on the chair inside the room.

 

“Hey.” I greeted back without enthusiasm.

 

“How are you?” He asked.

 

“I don’t really know.” I answered unsure.

 

“I know you’ve been working really hard for your task.” He said and I just nod. I am glad because he can see my efforts.

 

“I know right.” I mumbled and smiled.

 

“I want to give you one last help before getting the housemate’s opinion.” He told me mysteriously. “Help?” I mumbled.  I can’t help but be confuse with what he said.

 

“Yes, I want to help you one last time. I invited an actress, she will help you out. Open the box on your right side.” He commanded.

 

 

 

I opened it without any hesitation because curiosity is the one leading me. As I open it I saw a frame, a picture frame to be exact. I can’t help but to stare at it with open mouth.  In the picture is an unknown girl with me in an intimate position. I think in the picture the girl and I are almost kissing. I look dumbly in the camera.

 

“Where did you get this?” I asked again awestricken.

 

“Someone made it for me.” He answered.

 

Now I’m really confused. What will he do to help me win the task?

 

 

“You will act with an actress that will go inside my house… she will be your girlfriend. Read the papers inside the box for more information about your relationship. This will be your last task Dara. Make them believe on your fake relationship with the girl. If you failed… you know what will happen… I know you can do it. Good luck and you may come out whenever you’re ready.” He said with finality.

 

I don’t know but I think anger is consuming me right now. I relaxed and exhaled. Well, anger can’t really help me right now but I just sat there for a few more minutes to gather up my sane. This house will really make me crazy. I let out another sigh and picked up this paper which I believe to be a script. I gave it a look and I thought that it really is incredulous. I don’t know if the housemates will believe this.

 

 

Suddenly the flat tv screen inside the confession room and it showed someone entering the house. My eyes widened because it is the girl with me on the picture. I immediately grabbed the script and read it again. Okay. I inhaled and exhaled. “I can do this!” I said to myself.

 

The boys welcomed the girl. As usual, whenever they see a girl they just can’t help but be polite. Bom hugged her as a welcome. I smiled. Bom is a sweet girl.

 

“Hey! Are you a new housemate?” She asked. The girl smiled and shakes her head. “No, I’m here to visit someone.” She said with a sheepish smile. I can’t help but admire her. She’s a good actress.

 

“Oh, really? I thought the boys are all single? What the heck?! They’re liars! Yah! Whose girlfriend is she?!” She yelled out. CL giggled beside her.

 

“Who are you visiting?” She asked her.

 

The actress looks around and scanned her eyes to the boys and to the girls then she frowned.

 

“I think she’s not here.” She mumbles. I sighed. I should keep up with her acting. I scanned again the script. I can’t mess it up.

 

“Oh! You’re looking for Dara noona?” Seungri asked.

 

Sohee, Sulli and Yoona are giving her this up and down look. I think insecurity is getting over them again. The girl is a true beauty though. I will also feel insecurity if I will stand beside her.

 

She gave a shy smile and nod. I think this peak the housemates’ curiosity. “Are you her sister?” Nickhun asked.

 

“Oh no! We’re not sisters… we’re not blood related” She said. The housemates are more intrigued. “You’re her best friend aren’t you?” Donghae asked.

 

The girl was silent for a while and looks like she’s thinking carefully. I think the other housemates are having an idea on the girl’s supposed to be role in my life.

 

Bommie read the situation and smiled at the girl. “Hey, do you want to sit first? She went to the confession room. Let’s wait for her on the living room.” She said like consoling her.

 

 

 

The girl smiled and nod. CL followed them but it seems like she was in a trance as well as Seungri. They followed Bom as if she is their mother. When they settled in the living room I think the other housemates also sit near to gather any gossip from the visitor.

 

“What’s your name again?” Bommie asked again.

 

“I’m Park Hanbyul.” She told her with a warm smile.

 

“I’m Bom, this is CL, this is Seungri, these two cuties here are Minji and IU, and those girls over there are the es and… those are the others.” She explained while pointing at the people. I can’t help but giggle. Bommie and will really create havoc inside the house.

 

“Noona, please don’t introduce us as others.” Jaejoong said while pouting.

 

“There are a lot of us and I really can’t remember all the names. I’m sure she’s also the same.” She mumbled fiercely and set her eyes on the es. “Do you have any problem?!” She asked fiercely but no one answered. She’s really the Bominator, no one can fight her.

 

I sighed. “Dara” big brother said. “Please get out now. She’s waiting for you.” I inhaled and exhaled. “I can do this…” I assured myself while opening the door.

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as I opened the door the eyes are on me. I let out a big smile and walk towards them. I suddenly stopped and my big smile suddenly went to blank when I set my eyes on her. People in the room can feel the tension between us.

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked in a cold and distant voice. Aisht. Okay. I’ll just think that she’s him. I can let out the emotions if I will imagine her as him.

 

She stood up and walk towards me. She carefully held my hand but I immediately put it away before she can get a hold of it. The actress started to tremble. I can see tears in her face right now. Okay. I can’t be distracted.

 

“Dara… Jagiya…” She mumbled enough for the other people in the room to hear. I think their souls went out from their body from what they heard. I want to laugh but I can’t. FOCUS.

 

“Dara…” She mumbled again while trying to hold my hand. At her second try I gave in.

 

She held it and cried in my hands. I think I am getting into it too since my eyes are blurring. She suddenly went to her knees while holding my hand tightly.

 

“Han byul. Stop this.” I said in the same tone.

 

“Dara. Please…. I’m sorry. Forgive me. Dara please...” She sobbed while crying. This girl is really excellent at her craft. I think she’s a promising actress. I can’t help but join her on the floor. I bit my lips. But the tears escape from my eyes. Acting classes really paid off.

 

“Han byul… what are you doing?” I asked her in a helpless voice.

 

I think everyone is speechless with the turn of events.

 

“Unbelieveble” Taeyang mumbled.

 

“Dara… please accept me again. I don’t know what to do with my life without you. I’m sorry I cheated. I’m sorry for lying. Dara, I love you. Please come back. Come back to me.” She begged. I don’t know but it stirred emotions to me. What she said are the things I want to hear from him. I cried.

 

“Dara…” Bommie called.

 

I look at Bom and gulped. “Please take care of her Bommie.” I told Bom while slowly taking my hands off the girl and walking out. I walk towards the confession room. Okay this is it. I pressed the doorbell and the door opened.

 

I walked in and thought about painful things. I cried and cried.

 

 

 

 

The people outside the confession room were left with mouth open while their visitor is still on the floor crying her eyes out. The boys don’t know how to react since they’re also processing that Dara is really on the third . It’s confirmed with evidence and confusion is on their system. Bom is the first one to wake up from their reverie. She joined the girl on the floor and put a hand on her back. Unsure with everything she started consoling the girl. “It’s okay, just give her time. She’s also in pain so please understand if she’s not yet ready to confront you.”  Bommie said while holding her.

 

Han byul wrapped her arms around Bom and cried. “I love her so much.” She mumbled.

 

Seungri’s mouth is getting wider with every revelation that he hears. “Yah! Seungri get a glass of water!” Bom ordered. He left and went to the kitchen uncertainly.

 

“Unnie, I think we should let her sit first.” CL suggested.

 

“Hanbyul shi… let’s sit in the living room first.” IU also suggested in her soft voice.

 

“Hey guys, Dara’s on screen.” Nickhun said while watching the LED.

 

Everyone went to the living room where the television is. “I think she’s on the confession room.” Minji said.

 

 

“S-She’s crying.” Jaejoong said. Still not believing what he’s seeing.

 

“Dara…” Jiyong mumbled.

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara” Big brother called her.

 

Everyone in the room is watching while Seungri gives Hanbyul the glass of water. Seungri can’t help but give the stranger a glare since she is the source and reason why her Dara noon is crying pails of tears right now.

 

Dara sobbed but controlled it. Everyone can feel her pain, her vulnerable side. Bom started to have tears in her eyes.

 

“Who is she to your life?” Big brother asked her.

 

She wiped the tears on her face and smiled bitterly. “She’s my everything.” She answered. Everyone was shocked with her declaration. You can hear the love and admiration on her answer. She cried again. “I once had everything… but now… I have nothing.” She continued with a bitter smile.

 

“How could she smile like everything’s alright?” TOP asks no one in particular.

 

“I thought she’s lying with her gender.” Taeyang mumbled.

 

“Unnie…” CL said while wiping the tears on her eyes.

 

“It’s just painful right now. Although I know that I love her… everything can’t go back on how it was before. The trust is broken. I am broken. I can’t be fixed that easily… That’s also the thing which pushed me to join your pack of housemates, because I thought…. Hey I might heal there.” She explained with honesty.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe I just really want to escape reality. I want to feel safe even if it’s just for a while. But right now, I didn’t expect this. Pain is really consuming. I kinda hate you right now actually.” Dara mumbled with a grin.

 

“Hanbyul, I don’t know what to do with her.” She continued as if she’s lost with her own world.

 

Everyone took a glance with the said girl and she’s still crying her eyes out. Some of the boys are getting pissed with the stranger for making their angel miserable.

 

“I love her so much. I don’t know what made her do it… I keep asking myself, Is my love not enough? But I did my best… Am I not enough?” She laughed humorlessly “I’m so pathetic.” She mumbled.

 

“Dara… Hanbyul went here in my house and pleads to see you. She said she wants to ask for forgiveness.” Big brother said again.

 

Silence rendered between them.

 

“Forgiveness huh…” She mumbled with no one in particular.

 

“Dara, in life we must learn to forgive in order for us to move on. Don’t dwell with the pain, instead use this pain to make yourself stronger. Don’t build walls around you, instead open it more to see that there are more people who truly love you for who you are.” Big brother advised.

 

Dara can’t help but cry. She sobs and cried again. After a while she wiped her tears away. “Damn that’s a good cry. Thanks big brother. Although it’s not that easy… I might try it.” She told him with a smile.

 

“That’s good to hear. Now tell your other housemates to enter the confession room after going out. I wish you luck Dara.” He said with finality.

 

“Thanks for the luck. I think I really need a lot.” She replied.

 

 

 

I went out of the room and saw the other housemates lined up outside the door. They are looking at me with pity. Bommie hugged me. “Dara… you know I love you.” She mumbled. I hugged her back and replied simple thanks.

 

“Big brother’s calling on you guys.” I said and after that I made my way to the living room. Everyone went in and I heard the clicking of the door.

 

I look at the girl whose still sitting on the couch and smiled. I bowed. “I’m Sandara Park! It’s a great honor working with you.” I told her. She can’t help but laugh. “I’m Park Hanbyul, you’re a great actress Dara.” She said while tapping my back. “Thanks but everything went smoothly because of you.” I grinned.

 

“Oh! They’re on tv! This is so exciting!” She said with pure excitement. I can’t help but giggle. It’s like we are putting up a big prank.

 

 

 

“Housemates” Big brother said.

 

“You witness a part of Dara’s life… What can you say about it?” He asked.

 

“I can’t really believe that she’s a lesbian… I swear, I saw her with a guy a few months ago.” Taeyang said. Everyone’s eyes went to him. “You know her?” Jiyong asked.

 

“No… I just… saw her…” He mumbled. Dara’s heart is beating wildly. Taeyang really spoils the fun.

 

“I think Dara needs a man.” Seungri said. “Women are greedy! They cheat! While us men, we can make Dara happy. I hope she accepts me. I can make her happy.” Seungri said with conviction.

 

CL slapped the back of his head. “Stupid seungrat. Dara unnie doesn’t like men so just stay away from her.” She debated. “And we women are not greedy and cheaters… it’s mostly men!” She told off with a huff.

 

“I just knew that Dara is a playgirl. I mean she keeps on giving me the eye and then to Yoona and then to Sulli!! As if we will date her!” Sohee said while checking her nails.

 

“We’re too pretty for her.” Yoona said. “Her girlfriend’s not that pretty…” Sulli added.

 

“Shut up!” Bommie yelled at them. “Dara doesn’t deserve this pain. I hope she meets the girl that will really cherish her.” Bom mumbled.

 

“I’m still shocked with the turn of events. Although I have a feeling she’s interested with girls… An evidence right in front my face is really unacceptable.” TOP said

 

“It’s truly unacceptable.” Daesung seconded.

 

“I agree.” Nickhun thirds.

 

“Why is this happening to her? I just want to take away all her pain.” Donghae murmured.

 

“Do you accept her gender choice? As a lesbian?” Big brother asked again.

 

Everyone’s silent for a while. “Raise your right hand if you support her.” Big brother said.

 

One by one they raised their hands.

 

Dara is almost having a nervous breakdown because of the tension.

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay…. So everyone supports her…” Big brother said. “You win the weekly task. Congratulations housemates!” Big brother greeted and Dara can’t help but jump with joy.

 

This means I succeeded.

 

“Congratulations!” Hanbyul told me and I hugged her. “Thank you for helping me out.” I said. “You deserve it.” She replied.

 

 

 

 

“What do you mean by succeeding the task big brother?” Jiyong asked.

 

“House mates… please watch the video.” Big brother told them.

 

 

After the playback of me and Big brother’s individual task for me, a string of curses and disappointments and few more curses run out off their mouths.

 

Hanbyul bid goodbye.

 

Big brother ordered the housemates to go out from the confession room.

 

Now what will I do?

 

How will I face them this time?

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

How was it guy? vote up! comment! subscribe!

A special shout out to this girl @arginekate07 in twitter.

Thank you for ranting kkkkkk Love lots!