#3

BiG BrotHer HoUsE

 

 

 

 

“Do you have a boyfriend?”  Seungri asked me.

 

I look at him with wide eyes.

 

I think he will really be a big problem.

 

I look at the other housemates and they are also looking at me with curious eyes.

 

Now what will I tell them?

 

Aigoo.

 

This task is really amazing.

 

 

 

I gave him a charismatic smirk.

 

“Actually I’m not interested with boys right now…” I said mysteriously and then steadied my gaze on the blond girl. I gave her the look that can only mean “I’m only interested to you…”

 

I just hope that everything will fall into place after this.

 

Seungri is quite shocked at the moment.

 

I mean all the housemates were looking between me and the blond girl.

 

please.

 

 

“Are… you saying that… you’re…” Sohee said with wide eyes.

 

. I shouldn’t say anything. Aisht.

 

I just smiled at her and wink. Well, I didn’t say anything right? They’re just concluding. Now this is getting better.

 

“D-did you have a boyfriend before?” Bom asked me with a smirk. I think she finds the situation amusing.

 

 

“As I said, I’m not interested with having a boyfriend.” I told her and gave her a smirk in return. “You’re beautiful by the way.” I complimented. Okay so I’m following some guy’s rule right now on “how to score” thanks to my Casanova brothers. First tip to have a girl’s attention is compliments. OKAY. I will do my best for that.

 

 

I think I caught her attention because she gave me a y grin.

 

“Okay!” Seungri butted in. I guess he woke up from his daze. “So Dara is NOT available guys.” He said in a defeated voice. I think he is saying it more to his self than to others.

 

I held in my laugh. This is really funny. I’m feeling some guilt but this is quite fun.

 

The boys’ faces are all funny, like they can’t believe everything that is happening.

 

Jiyong cleared his throat. “Your really… not interested Dara?” He asked carefully.

 

I shook my head. “Na ah” I replied and smiled sheepishly while looking at the girls.

 

 

Sohee seems to be disgusted with me while Yoona is happy. I think it’s because she thought about having lesser rival for attention. Bommie is giving me cat eyes. Is she biual or what? I don’t think I will be safe if I chose her as the victim. I look at CL and I think she’s avoiding my stares. This is a problem. What is she thinking now?

 

 

“Are you interested with girls Dara?” Donghae asked me.

 

Damn this straight forward guy. “Why would I tell you? That will be my secret.” I told him with a smile.

 

All of them have their mouths hanging open. I want to laugh again but I just gave a little chuckle.

 

Before someone can asked me a question a voice quickly got our attention.

 

 

“Welcome housemates! This is big brother. I am happy that everyone accepted my invitation to become the next housemates of my house. I am sure that your stay here will somehow change your life. Challenges will come to you but I hope that you overcome every bit of it. I only have an important rule in this house and that is to follow my rule book. Anyway, welcome once again and enjoy the feast that I have prepared!” The voice said.

 

“FEAST!” Bom said. “I love feast! Should we go to the dining room?” She asked everyone.

 

“Let’s go!” I seconded and stood up.

 

Everyone stood up from their seats and followed me.

 

 

 

 

 

The dining room is quite extravagant to be honest. It’s good for 14 people. It’s also cozy and classy. I look behind me and saw CL taking with Bom. I walked towards them slowly and smiled at Bom then afterwards to CL.

 

I’m getting nervous at the moment. Damn what if I fail?!

 

No! No way! I can’t accept failure! I have to do this!

 

“Hi!” I chirp in to them breaking their hush conversation.

 

“Hi there!” Bommie said in return with a seducing smile.

 

I gave my attention to CL. “I’m Dara.” I told her while offering a handshake.

 

I think she was caught off guard. She is red in the face and she doesn’t know how to respond.

 

“Hey CL, she’s just offering her hand… not .” Bommie said with an eyebrow raised.

 

 

I almost gasp with her words but I just kept my calm but the girl in front of me is totally opposite. I think all the blood in her body went to her face. She’s so cute.

 

“Unnie!” CL shouted.

 

Me and Bom giggled. I think we three will be good friends.

 

“I-I’m CL. L-lee Chaerin. It’s nice to m-meet you.” She said while giving me her hand. Okay second tip from a Casanova. Make her know that you’re interested by giving her hand a special kind of shake. I held it a little bit longer than usual while her hands are getting colder.

 

Bommie is smirking and smiling at our hands.

 

“Dara, are you interested with CL?” She asked me.

 

I can’t literally say it so… “What gave me away?” I told her with a little bit of smile.

 

 

“Aisht! I thought you’re interested with me! You’re a playgirl Dara!” She jokingly said. I laugh at it.

 

 

 

This situation is totally insane.

 

What will everyone tell if they will see this on tv? My mom, my dad, my brothers, HIM… They will have a mental breakdown I’m sure. I chuckled once again from the thought.

 

“Hey there girls, let’s dig in!” Nickhun invited us.

 

 

 

I pulled CL’s hand towards the table. Everyone now is looking at our linked hands. I saw two chairs beside each other and I pulled the first chair for her to sit. I bit my lips, this is too cheesy even for me.

 

I think the whole dining room was held in silence. CL sat on the chair with a blush. I smiled at her and sat beside her. I got her foods that I think she might like. Okay another tip is GIVE her your full attention. That will totally say something right?

 

Everyone is staring at us. I will also do the same thing if I was in their situation.

 

“Yah! Dara, don’t do this kind of things! I’m getting jealous!” Bommie said.

 

I just laugh at her.

 

 

 

To break the awkward atmosphere I asked a question. “So, anyone here married or something?”

 

No one answered. “Everyone’s single? How about… a boyfriend, or a girlfriend?”

 

Jaejoong looked at me. “I wanted too have a girlfriend but unfortunately she’s not interested with…” He said with a sad frown.

 

 

“Dara, are you sure? You don’t really… like… boys?” Jiyong asked again.

“Dara, what if a guy courts you? What are you going to do?” Top asked me.

 “Dara, if you were to choose who do you like better? CL or me?” Donghae asked.

“Noona! You’re a girl! You should be interested to me! B-because you’re a girl!” Seungri said.

 

 

I can’t answer them because they just asked me this question at the same time. I don’t know what to say.

 

Nickhun cleared his throat. “Dara do you like this food?” Nickhun asked.

 

I look at him and the food that he offered.

 

“No I think Dara likes this more.” Daesung said.

 

Then the two started bickering.

 

Taeyang is silently looking at me with a smile. Suddenly everyone was silent again and I found the culprit.

 

CL put something on my plate. “Please eat this, this is my favorite.” She said with a blush.

 

I smiled at her. “Thank you Chaerin-ah” I told her sweetly.

 

“Good work Chaerin! If you didn’t do that, the guys will snatch her! Be careful!” Bommie said.

 

Aisht. What did I get myself into?

 

I look at the other girls and Yoona is giving me the death glares. Sohee is still looking at me with disgust. Minzy is smiling at me innocently as well as IU. Really. What did I get myself into?

 

 

 

 

CONFESSION ROOM

“What do you think of Dara?”

 

Jaejoong

I fell for her the first time I saw her and…. It just because I think she belongs to the third TT_TT

 

Sohee

She’s disgusting. I don’t like her.

 

Donghae

I'm really disappointed right now. I thought she's interested with me!

 

Sulli

I dont know. I like it that she's a lesbian though. That means lesser rivals.

 

Jiyong

I’m totally disappointed. I think my heart is breaking. I don’t really believe that she’s into girls.

 

Yoona

I think she should be evicted first… She’s hungry for attention. I hate her.

 

Nickhun

I don’t know. I think she’s so beautiful. And it because she likes girls. (Shakes head)

 

BOM

I love her! I think we will be BFFs <3

 

Taeyang

She’s very beautiful and angelic. I think she’s just acting (laughs)

 

Minzy

Unnie is very beautiful. I like her. ^_^

 

Daesung

Dara is as bright as the sun. She’s my sunshine.

 

IU

I think that she has a great personality even though she’s not into boys J

 

TOP

She should’ve been my princess, I’m totally jealous with CL.

 

CL

I don’t know but, I feel butterflies in my stomach whenever I see her eyes.

 

Seungri

I’m crying legit tears right now. I can’t accept it!!!

 

Dara

How was it? Is it successful?

 

 

-------------

It's been so long TT_TT

#come back home!!!

please forgive this author!

Saranghae!