#1

BiG BrotHer HoUsE

 

cOnfessIon RoOm

 

[DARA’s POV]

 

I removed the blindfold and opened my eyes.

 

 What I saw in front of me is a huge LCD monitor. I look at my sides but it seems that I am the only one inside the room.

 

I blinked several times to clear my sight.

 

I am seated on a huge couch.

 

Inside a small four cornered room

 

Alone?

 

Where are the other housemates?

 

My tension got higher from the thought that I am alone inside the room.

 

It’s quite elegant though, from its interiors to the stuffs which are displayed here.

 

A few minutes of silence have passed when all of a sudden, a deep baritone voice break my reverie.

 

“Sandara?” the voice said.

 

“Big Brother?” I answered back in a question.

 

“Welcome to my humble abode.” He replied.

 

I smiled and felt some warmth. “Thank you.” I shyly mumbled.

 

 “Dara… you are the last housemate to enter my house.” He said in a gentle way.

 

Everything feels surreal.

 

Before I just got to see this whole thing on television, now I’ve got to experience it in the flesh. I am not really an avid fan, it’s just that the house helpers in the house watch this show every night.

 

I got curious so I got to watch some episodes with them.

 

I know how the whole thing works but I don’t really watch these kinds of shows because I think it’s unrealistic and scripted, before I think of it as a program that wants gain high ratings and such.

 

“Dara.” The voice called me again.

 

“Yes?” I asked again.

 

“I said that you are the last housemate who entered my house.” He told me again.

 

“Oh… really?” I replied.

 

“Yes. But you’re not yet… an official housemate.” He said again.

 

Wait.

 

Did he just say that I am not yet an official housemate?

 

What does that mean?

 

“What?” I voiced out. “What do you mean big brother?”

 

“For you to be an official housemate, you have to do your first individual task.” He said in a gentle way but full of domineering power.

 

How can someone talk this way right? Before I thought about this as an absurd thing but now I am getting nervous because of his voice.

 

IRONIC

 

“Individual task?” I asked once again while unintentionally raising my brows.

 

“Yes, individual task. The success or failure of your task will determine your stay as a housemate or worst you might be given force eviction.” He explained to me.

 

FORCE EVICTION?!

 

WTH?!

 

I just got through a lot of pain in the just to get here, now they’re saying that I might be force evicted?

 

I can’t just let them evict me when I haven’t even stayed here for a week. Heck I can’t come back on the real world after a week either! I need few months before I go out and face reality.

 

Now I’m in deep .

 

Geez, and here I thought I will get to relax and reflect.

 

Dang, didn’t know that Big brother will be doing this and why did he chose me first to do the task? Why not the others?

 

I sighed. I sure know that my face was priceless when he dropped the bomb.

 

I sighed once again. “What will be my task then?” I asked him with defeated tone.

 

I’ve got no choice. Whether I like it or not, I’ve got to do this task successfully in order to stay.

 

I must stay.

 

There’s no other option but to do this task successfully.

 

“You… should make all your housemates believe that you belong on the third .” He said.

 

What?

 

Third ?

 

Me?

 

MEEE????!!!

 

I giggled.

 

I will act as a lesbian? I’ve got no issues on third .

 

I even got friends that belong on that gender section.

 

It’s just... I laughed. Will it become believable?

 

Me? Seriously?

 

“Big brother, I will be acting as a lesbian?” I asked him after my laughs.

 

“Yes... But you can’t say to them directly that you are a lesbian. You have to make them believe that you belong to the third without saying anything. At the end of the week I will ask the housemates one by one here in the confession room. If they say that they believe your uality as a lesbian, you will stay as an official housemate and you will win the first weekly task.” He explained.

 

I am all ears on him, and my brains are about to explode after he explained his weird task.

 

What will we even get from lying to the housemates? Oh yeah, high ratings.

 

This is the first time I am meeting the housemates but I’ve got to give them the wrong impressions.

 

Geez

 

Very NICE

 

I sighed.

 

Can I really do this?

 

Pretend that I am someone I’m not?

 

“If I fail this task big brother, I will be forced evicted right?” I asked again unsure.

 

I waited for several minutes before I got his answer.

 

“Yes, you will be evicted right away and everyone will fail the first weekly task.”

 

Damn, weekly task? so much is at stake.

 

#1 Me staying, #2 weekly task and #3 facing the outside world.

 

Damn.

 

I put my hands on my face,

 

If I do this, can I really make the other housemates believe my pretensions?

 

How will I even pretend?

 

What will happen if they will know the truth?

 

Well, I will just cross the bridge when the time comes.

 

But first things first, I’ve got to succeed this task no matter what.

 

I removed my hands on my face.

 

And look at the LCD screen fiercely.

 

I cleared my throat and heaved a deep sigh.

 

“Big brother, I accept your challenge.” I told him with determination.

 

There’s no space for failure.

 

I have to do this for everyone.

 

I just hope that no one will hate me after all this things ended and truths are foretold.

 

Aigooo………….

 

“Your task will start after you get out on this room. I know that you can do it. If ever you need help and you need to ask questions, the confession room is open for you. Good luck! And you may now go out.” He said for the last time.

 

I stood up from my seat and sighed.

 

“Thanks for the luck.” I told him bitterly.

 

Tsk, why did I even think of joining this again? Aisht.

 

I walk towards the door to exit the room.

 

I turned the knob and open the door.

 

This is it.

 

I heaved another deep sigh for the nth time.

 

I opened the door and chanted that I am a boy inside my head.

 

I am sure that when my brothers will see this, they would laugh their asses out.

 

Whatever, I can do this.

 

Dara! You can do this!

 

I’m just thankful that I wore jeans and not a dress. It will be a bit more convincing that I am into girls.

 

Does my features look that I am into girls? Definitely no. Geez, I have to give my attention to the girls more if I wanted this pretensions to succeed.

 

I walk on the hallway and heard murmurs, laughs and talks.

 

My hands started sweating.

 

This is really is it.

 

I sighed for the last time.

 

Ottoke?

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++

DID I disappoint you guys?

Aigooo.

Pa hug pa hug. LOL

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE ^^