I'm no one's property!

Exchange of Hearts ♥

 

The next day, the bad weather continued. Hyun Ae woke up early in the morning because she planned to pay Hoya a visit. She was surprised that before she could do so, Hoya was already down stairs waiting for her.

 

“Mwo? Hoya? You’re here!” Hyun Ae rushed down stairs when she saw the familiar figure of Hoya. She hugged him tightly right away. She tilted her head up and their gazes met. “Are you okay now?” She asked.

“yup! I’m feeling much better now.” Hoya smiled and hugged her back, closing the gap between them. He probably missed her so much. “Missed me?” He asked.

“Very much!” Hyun ae told him.

“Really? But I was only gone for one day” Hoya chuckled. “You really missed me that much?” He added.

“I know. But so many unfortunate things happened yesterday.” Hyun Ae said in a low tone.

“I must be your lucky charm then” Hoya winked at Hyun Ae humorously.

“Aigoo...” Hyun Ae hit him playfully. Then they both ended up laughing.

 

They suddenly broke their hug when Hyun Ae’s mother interrupted their sweet panorama.

“Howon, Dear. It’s good to see you! Are you feeling better now?” Hyun Ae’s mother spoke.

“Oh! Auntie!! It’s good to see you too! Yes, I’m feeling much better now” He respectfully bowed.

She smiled in response.  “Oh! The weather is really terrible. Don’t forget your umbrella, arasso?” She reminded them.

“Ne!” The young ones replied.  And then they went off to school.

“Take care, Hyuniiee and Howon dear!” Hyun Ae’s mom waved goodbye.

 

While they were walking their way into the station, Hyun Ae’s legs trembled which caused her to stop for a moment to rest her worn-out legs. * Oh my, Not again?* She thought.

“why? Are you hurt?” Hoya asked worriedly.

“Oh! It’s nothing! It’s just that.... My legs...” Hyun Ae couldn’t find any excuse but to say the truth. “My legs are really weary.” She said.

“Do you want me to carry you?” Hoya asked her permission like a true gentleman.

“Oh! No need for that. I’m fine” She insisted but blushed at the same time. *aww. Thank you, Hoya. You’re so caring* 

“I can see you’re not” Hoya replied and without hesitation, He sneaked his hands around Hyun Ae’s waist and assisted her as they walk.

“ omo. Thank you very much, Hoya” Hyun Ae’s heart skipped a beat when she felt Hoya’s hands making its way through her waist. Her cheeks reddened like a tomato.

 

Their position was like that until they came to school. Fortunately, they arrived safely on time. Hoya offered Hyun Ae and guided her as they went to Hyun Ae’s classroom.  They stopped in front of the door and there they waved their farewell.

 

As Hyun Ae entered their room, there was awkwardness and all eyes are gazed to her. She heard her classmates gossiping and whispering things about her. But what struck her most is when she heard something very intriguing.

 

“Oh My God. What poison did she give to Myungsoo?”

 

She didn’t know what to say that she just ignored it and went to her chair feeling really embarrassed.

 

Hyun Ae’s POV:

Oh my. What poison? I didn’t give Myungsoo poison! Did he die because of me? Or did he catch cold because we were drenched in rain water yesterday?? Where is he? He’s not even here. Maybe he’s just late. Yes, he’s probably late.

 

“Hello there, Hyun Ae!” I heard someone said ‘hello’ to me very cheerfully. Who could that be? As I shifted my gaze into my back, I saw this familiar smiling face.  Yes, He’s smiling at me. As far as I can remember, there are only a small number of people who are giving me beaming faces. Hoya, Umma, appa, and.... Woohyun?

 

‘Woohyun?” I was stunned to see him smiling at me again. I don’t know this feeling that when I’m with him, I feel.... what do I feel? Safe? At ease? I don’t really know.

“Yay! I’m so happy. You remembered my name” He giggled.

 

Then I was again, distracted when I heard someone yelled....

! STAY AWAY FROM MY WOOHYUN OPPA!

 

My eyes widened in shock and when I shifted my gaze to where the voice was coming, I saw a pair of fury eyes gazing at my direction. Is she looking at me? OH. MY. GOD. This is bad. I mentally froze when those words kept shattering on my mind.

End of POV

 

“Who said that?!” Woohyun’s ears turned red when he heard those words. He stood up and yelled at the girl. “Who are you to call me yours? Hah?” His positive aura faded. “I’M NO ONE’S PROPERTY!” Woohyun made it very clear for everyone could hear. The girl stood there dumbfounded.

 

 


 

Hello everybody!! :D Sorry for the cliff hanger =))) 

Don't worry I'll update very soon! Please wait for me!! 

What do you think about this chapter?? Feel free to comment out your thoughts ^^

Enjoy reading! :D

-Charm-