I'm not blind...

Exchange of Hearts ♥

 

The following day, it was a hazy morning. Hyun Ae’s morning was messed up already. The reason for this is that Hoya is not feeling well and so he couldn’t attend school. Hyun Ae became troubled by this that she even visited Hoya before heading to school. “Get well soon, Hoya” Hyun Ae whispered for encouragement then she waved goodbye.

While Hyun Ae was on her way to school, she noticed something strange. It seems like someone was following her. She would tend to check her back every now and then. But she never saw anyone, so she just ignored it and continued walking her way into the bus station.

Upon arriving on the bus station, it started raining. *How nice...I forgot to bring my umbrella* Hyun Ae thought. She thought of using her book as an umbrella, and she even thought of not going to school already. But she ended up going to school despite the bad weather. 

After some time, a bus stopped right in front of her. She hopped inside the bus right away and locates her seat. Unluckily, the bus was so full that she could barely even move. So she has no choice but to remain standing for the sake of not coming to school late again for the second time.

This day is really unlucky for Hyun Ae because by the moment she stepped outside the bus, it was still raining so badly. She ran to the nearest waiting shade and waited for some time for the rain to stop; their school is just three blocks away from that waiting shade so it would be very convenient for her to just walk. But that convenience was held because of the bad weather.

Her situation got even worst, a car passed by on a paddle of water that caused splashes to Hyun Ae.

“OH GREAT! COULD THIS DAY GO EVEN WORSE?! ARGH!” Hyun Ae sighed and scratched her head in annoyance.

 

Still, she waited for the rain to stop until she realized that she would be late if she would still stay in the shade. So by that, she decided to go through the rain. She folded her sleeves, took off her shoes and socks and ran as fast as she could in the rain. 

She ran so fast that in a snap of a finger, she was already near the school. Little did she know, she bumped on someone real hard that caused both of them to stumble on the ground.

“WHAT THE...?!! ARE YOU BLIND?!” the guy exclaimed while he was getting up.

“mianhe!!! Mianhe!!! I’m so sorry!” Hyun Ae started apologizing while still sitting on the ground. But when she looked up, he saw these very familiar fiery eyes. “Myungsoo?” she said.

“pft. It’s you again?” Myungsoo rolled his eyes and thought *whoah, is she doing this on purpose? Snatching my chair, bumping me at the canteen AND NOW.... uhh.*

“I’m really sorry.” Hyun Ae said in a low tone.

“What’s done is done! Stop saying sorry! It’s so annoying! WHY AM I EVEN TALKING TO YOU?” Myungsoo said while turning his back to Hyun ae.

“I’m really really really sorry!! I didn’t mean to. I’m so sorry, Kim Myungs...-OUCH!!” Hyun Ae suddenly felt a snap on her right leg while she started to stand which led her to fall again to the ground.

 

Myungsoo heard that sudden snap from Hyun Ae’s bones so he immediately turned to face Hyun Ae.

“Hey! Are you alright?”Myungsoo asked worriedly.

“I’m alright. Don’t mind me. You’ll be late for school already. I can handle myself” Hyun Ae stated while she tried to stand up again. But then again, she fell down. Fortunately, Myungsoo caught her. He held her hands for assistance but Hyun Ae insisted. “I said I’m alright. You can go now!” Hyun Ae said.

“I’m not blind like you. I can see you’re not okay” Myungsoo said as he started giving a piggy back ride to Hyun Ae which made her speechless.

 

As Myungsoo walked, he started to go to the opposite direction where their school is at.

“Myungsoo-ah. This is the wrong way, you know?” Hyun Ae said.

“I said I’m not blind. I can see that this is the wrong way.” Myungsoo answered.

“Then why are we going to the wrong way?” Hyun Ae asked.

“Do you expect me to go to school looking like this?!” Myungsoo said.

“mianhe~” Hyun Ae spoke in a low tone as she leaned closer to rest her head into Myungsoo’s back.

 

As Myungsoo walked further, the rain started to stop and Hyun Ae fell asleep into Myungsoo’s back. People around them seem to be thinking differently. Others thought it to be cute but some are really narrow minded and thought bad about it. One of these narrow minded people is the president of the student council, Song Anya. She saw the two and thought *I smell something fishy here... are these two in a relationship? They didn’t even go to school?! Hmmm..  I’ll find that out soon!* then Anya left after taking a picture of them two.

 

Meanwhile, Myungsoo and Hyun Ae went into a playground where they can sit. They sat on a swing and rest for awhile.

 

“Can you walk now?” Myungsoo started the conversation.

“Oh! Yes. It’s getting better now.” Hyun Ae responded.  “Thank you very much for carrying me!” she said.

“Don’t mention it to anybody at school, arasso?” Myungsoo said coldly.

“okay! I won’t mention it!” Hyun Ae said.

 

After a while, the sun starts to set and it starts to get darker.

“Come on. Let’s go” Myungsoo stood up and walked with his hands inside his pocket.

“Where are we going?” Hyun Ae asked curiously.

“I’ll walk you home.” Myungsoo said in a low voice. * Why did I say that?*

“Oh no! I’m fine already. No need to walk me home.” Hyun Ae insisted.

“Okay then. Go home by yourself!” then Myungsoo walked away. *I am not concerned at her! I AM NOT! I DON’T EVEN CARE!* he thought.

“Alright. Good bye Myungsoo!” Hyun Ae said.

 

Then Hyun Ae eventually went home. When she was already in front of her house, her legs began to shake once again, it caused her to lose her balance. She didn’t know that Myungsoo  followed her along the way. Myungsoo saw that she lost her balance so he immediately went to her, held her and assisted her into their door.

 

“Whoa! Myungsoo-ah! How did you know where I live?” Hyun Ae was in shock.

“FOR THE NTH TIME, I AM NOT BLIND.” Myungsoo said but deep inside, he thought *I obviously followed you until here, I’m worried.*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello there! Sorry for my late update :( 

Please enjoy reading and don't forget to comment and subscribe :D

I'll update soon ^^

-Charm-