Completely Opposite

Exchange of Hearts ♥

 

BLAAAGGG!!~

 

Everyone had their attention stolen from their professor and focused on that unexpected banging sound. They all faced into the door and saw the “Ice Prince”, Kim Myungsoo. When Myungsoo came in, everyone became still as if they saw a ghost.

 

“Myungsoo-ah. You’re late again!” the professor scolded him. “What’s your reason now? Huh?” the teacher asked. But then Myungsoo ignored it and just walked coldly to his chair. However, it shocked him to see someone sitting on his chair.

 

Hyun Ae earned a glare from Myungsoo and got chills upon seeing his cold looking eyes. It felt like he was going to kill her with that look.

 

“Yah. Who do you think you are, sitting at my chair?” Myungsoo spoke.

“Uh-umm...” Hyun Ae became frozen that she can’t even speak her mind. But before she can speak, the teacher already spoke.

“Oh! Myungsoo, sit at the other chair first. I asked her to sit in your chair for now. She’s a new student here so be nice to her and act like a gentleman.” The teacher explained.

“Pft.” Myungsoo sighed and rolled his eyes while walking grumpily towards the other chair. *I hate this life* Myungsoo thought.

 

Then the teacher continued teaching until it was break time... “Okay class, you can now leave.” The teacher alleged.

 

People, especially girls gathered and kept following Myungsoo while he was walking to his way into the cafeteria. *who are these ty es? Why can’t they stop following me?* Myungsoo thought as he coldly stared at them which caused the girls to stop following him.

 

On the other hand, Hyun Ae found herself so lonely at that time. She couldn’t find Hoya hence she just sat alone in the cafeteria. She didn’t even notice that someone was looking at her because she was too busy finding the familiar figure of Hoya. Until after some time, someone came into her table and sat there with her. It was her seatmate earlier in the class, Woohyun.

 

“Hello there, Hyun Ae! Can I sit with you?” Woohyun abruptly said.

“Oh! Sure. You are my seatmate earlier, right?” Hyun Ae said.

“Yes. I am Nam Woohyun by the way. Nice to meet you!” woohyun introduced.

“Nice to meet you too, Nam Woohyun!” Hyun Ae said and ended her statement with a smile.

“Don’t be so formal. Since we are friends now, call me Woohyun.” Woohyun said blissfully.

“arasso, Woohyun!” Hyun Ae said.

“Oh! By the way, I’m here to apologize for Myungsoo’s disrespectful attitude earlier.” Woohyun bowed.

“It’s alright. It’s his chair anyways. Can I ask you something, Nam Woohyun?” Hyun Ae asked.

“Ask away! I said don’t be too formal” Woohyun said informally for her to feel comfortable.

“Well, you and Myungsoo seem to be close. Are you friends or something?” Hyun Ae bluntly asked.

“Oh, ani. We’re not actually friends. We are Best Friends. Oh no! WE ARE BROTHERS” Woohyun said with such a proud feeling.

“Ohh.. I see. Tell him, I’m so sorry for stealing his chair. Mianhe” Hyun Ae said.

“No worries! It’s alright.” Woohyun said.

“Thank you very much woohyun!” Hyun Ae said with a beam on her face.

 

That beaming face turned really bright as a sun when he saw this well-known person, it was Hoya. She left Woohyun there hanging and she, at once, went straight to Hoya and hugged him tightly like they’ve never seen for centuries. Hoya was shocked at first but he instantly hugged her back right away.

 

“Hoya!! I missed you!” Hyun Ae said right away.

“You missed me? That’s new. You never missed me.” Hoya said sarcastically.

“hmpff.. I hate you!” Hyun Ae said childishly.

“hahah. I’m just kidding. Of course I missed you.” Hoya said with a smile.

They both ended up laughing with each other as they walk their way to their seats.

 

As they both sat down, Hyun Ae realized something...

 

*omo. Where is woohyun? I just left him here, and now he’s gone.* Hyun Ae thought. She was so guilty of leaving woohyun that she’s not even paying attention to what’s Hoya was saying because her eyes are everywhere.

 

“Hyun Ae? Are you listening?” Hoya asked while waving his hand in front of Hyun Ae’s face to get her attention.

Hyun Ae snapped out of her daze and spoke “oh! Mianhe. I was just...nothing”

“It seems like you are finding someone. You made a new friend already?” Hoya asked in curiosity.

“Ne. He’s really helping me cope up in class.” Hyun Ae gladly said.

“He? He’s a he?” Hoya was startled upon hearing that some guy is helping Hyun Ae.

“yup. He’s actually cute and really kind.” Hyun Ae informed hoya.

“I’m cute and kind too, you know?” Hoya blurted.

Hyun Ae gazed on Hoya’s eyes and said “yah! Are you jealous now?”

“whoa! Jealous? Ani.” Hoya shifted his gaze with his arms crossed.

“Oh really?” Hyun Ae teased Hoya and pinched his cheeks.

“yaaah!!! That hurts!! It’s not even funny.” Hoya spoke really serious.

 

It’s not really Hoya’s personality to be such a serious speaker. And with that Hoya’s statement, Hyun Ae couldn’t hold herself and just burst to laughter.

 

“Why are you even laughing? I said it’s not funny.” Hoya said.

Hyun Ae leaned closer to Hoya’s ears and whispered. “You are obviously jealous.” Then giggled after

“Wait here. I’ll get you something.” Hyun Ae said. She stood up and went off to get some juice drinks.

 

While she was walking, she kept on looking back at Hoya. She didn’t notice that someone was ahead of her. She accidentally bumped someone, and when she looked up, she saw this fury eyes gazing at her. It was the Ice prince, Myungsoo. She was shocked but then she immediately bowed and apologized.

 

“I’m so sorry!” Hyun Ae said while shaking.

“Yah! Are you blind? Watch where you’re going!” Myungsoo rolled his eyes and started walking with his friends like nothing had happened. *that girl...uhh. so annoying*

 

One of Myungsoo’s friends smiled and waved to Hyun Ae.

 

*Nam Woohyun? So He’s not joking when he told me that He is best friends with Myungsoo.* Hyun Ae thought. She still can’t believe that they’re best friends. She stood there dumbfounded. *They are completely opposite. How could they possibly be together?*

 

“Hyun Ae!! Are you alright? Did those guys hurt you?” Hoya ran towards Hyun Ae.

“Oh! Hoya! I’m alright. They didn’t do anything.” Hyun Ae said.

“Are you sure?” Hoya asked. Then Hyun Ae nodded right away.

 

 

Then the both of them went to get some juice drinks.



 

Hello there! I am very sorry for updating late. :(

I am really busy with school right now. Please bare with me. 

I'll try updating this coming week.

Please subscribe and comment :D Thank you! :*

-Charm-