First day

Exchange of Hearts ♥

It is a fine Monday morning and Hyun Ae's first day in school. She doesn't know what's ahead of her. All she knows is that this day is the beginning of a new mark in her life. New friends, new school and and new environment. Groaning as she hears her alarm clock ring, she lazily jolted up from her bed and yawned. 

Before the dawn~ before the dawn~ nae maeummaneun jipchagi aniya~ before the dawn...Before the dawn~ neol bandeusi ggok jabanaego sipeo~~~

 

She was shocked that she even rubbed her eyes to double check if it’s really the time. “I’M ALREADY LATE AT MY FIRST DAY!!!” Hyun Ae said.

When it came to Hyun Ae’s realization that she was already late, she immediately dressed up, combs her hair and fixed the things in her bag.

“hyuniee~ hurry up! You’re already late at your first day!! Howon is waiting for you down stairs!” Hyun Ae’s mom yelled from down stairs.

“Ne!! I’m almost done!!! Tell hoya not to wait for me! I’ll meet him at school instead.” Hyun Ae said.

 

By the time she was already ready to go to school, she immediately rushed down stairs.

“wah!, Hoya? You’re still here?? Why did you wait for me?” Hyun Ae said.

“I won’t be happy if you’ll be the only one that will come to school late AT THE VERY FIRST DAY and do all the punishments. You have experienced it loads of time before when we were in Busan. I wanna experience it too!! ” Hoya said while giggling.

“WHAT A WEIRD REASON. You wanted to wait for me because you’re jealous that I’m the only one experiencing the punishments?? HOW COOL ARE YOU?!” Hyun Ae said.

With nothing to say in response, Hoya just laughed.

“Enough of the chat dear, you’re already late. Remember?” Hyun Ae’s mom said.

“Oh! I almost forgot!! Okay. I’m going now! I Love you!” then she kissed her mom goodbye.

“Bye Hyuniee!! I love you! And Howon dear, Please take care of Hyuniee! Good luck at school” Hyun Ae’s mom said from a far while waving.

“Don’t worry auntie; I’ll take good care of your daughter.” Hoya said in response.

 

Meanwhile... While Hyun Ae and Hoya are walking their way to the bus station, Hyun Ae started worrying.

“What if the students in our new school here in soul will treat us bad? What if the teachers are scary? Or...what i—ff...” Hyun Ae was stopped by Hoya’s interruption.

“shhh.. There’s nothing to worry about. They’ll be nice to us for sure. We are new students. They will sure be considerate to us.” Hoya said positively with a smile in the end.

 

Then a bus stopped in front of them...

“Let’s go?” Hoya asked.

Then Hyun Ae responded by nodding with a smile on her face.  And in return, Hoya patted Hyun Ae’s head lightly like a cute puppy.

Then they hopped inside the bus and sat beside each other.

Old people inside the bus started staring at them having a smile on their face. With that, the both of them became curious as to why were they being stared.

....................

At last, they were already at their school. So they called the attention of the bus driver for him to drop them near the school. And by the moment they hopped outside the bus, their curiousness ended.

“You would make a good couple!!~” the bus driver yelled before he went off.

The both of them blushed and pretended to hear nothing.

They ran inside the school and immediately find their perspective rooms. Unfortunately, Hyun Ae and Hoya are not in the same class. So they have to face their first day in class alone.

 

Minutes had passed, Hyun Ae finally  found her room. She knocked three times and then opened the door gently. All the students were silent when Hyun Ae walked in. It was very awkward indeed. Then the teacher began talking.

“oh! Here you are! Are you Ms. Kwon?” the teacher asked.

Hyun Ae nodded in response.

“okay class, Ms. Kwon here is a new student. Please introduce yourself Ms. Kwon” the teacher said.

“Annyeong Haseyo!~ Kwon Hyun Ae imnida. My hobbies are singing and dancing and my interests are arts and swimming. Nice to meet you! Please take care of me.” Hyun Ae said then bowed.

“alright. You can sit right next to that empty chair over at the back” the teacher stated.

 

Then the students began whispering things...

                Good luck to that girl.

                                       No one ever dared to sit in that chair.

                                                             Oh my!!~ The Ice prince will surely be mad.

                                                                                      If I were her, I would refuse to sit in that chair.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Hyun Ae immediately obayed the teacher and sat on the chair. *What are they saying? Who's the Ice prince? Is this chair cursed?* Hyun Ae thought.

“don’t listen to them” The guy seated beside her whispered.

“arasso.” Hyun Ae whispered in return.

 

after some time, While the teacher is lecturing...Someone slamed the door.

 

BLAAAAGGG!!!~

 


Hello there dear readers!~  So how's my chapter 1?  

don't forget to comment below!~ =)) 

I'll be updating soon ^_^

Please anticipate my story =)))))  Thank you!!

-charm-


I would also like to advertise my friend's fanfic =)) 

It's entitled "Blooming Hearts". It's an exo biased fanfic :''>  The main character is CHEN

The author is KrisPajaron

Please subscribe and comment to her story ^_^ Thank youu :*