Say ‘hello’ to your worst nightmare.

Exchange of Hearts ♥

 

 

Then Woohyun walked out of the steaming place of terror, heavy footed. Hyun Ae immediately went and followed him even though her legs are still wavering.

 

“Woohyun ah!...” Hyun Ae called Woohyun but because of the rain, He couldn’t hear her.

 

Woohyun continued walking into the hallway and his feet are dragging him somewhere. He just walked as fast as he could. But he stopped when he heard a well-known voice screamed.

 

“KYAAAHHH!!”

Woohyun turned around and there he saw Hyun Ae with an unusual expression, tears were threatening to fall and her face seems pale and conveys pain. Worried, Woohyun ran towards Hyun Ae.

 

“Hyun Ae ah... Are you okay?” Without hesitation, he scooped Hyun Ae and carried her bridal style.

“Ouuch!!!!! I can’t feel my legs!” Hyun Ae continued sobbing that her eyes were already puffy.

 

As Woohyun rushed her into the school clinic, Hyun Ae was still screaming in pain and suffering.

“Hyun Ae ah... Please stop crying” *It hurts to see you in pain* Woohyun thought.

“Sorry Woohyun-shi... but it really hurts!” She continued sobbing.

“Don’t worry, we’re almost there. Nothing bad will happen to you” He assured her.

 

After sometime, they finally arrived at the school clinic. The school nurse immediately applies some aids and ointments to cure the numbness in her legs. After that, the nurse advised her to rest her legs for a while and informed her that the ache will soon be gone.

 

Woohyun POV:

I stayed with Hyun Ae and took care of her. I made sure that she’s resting her legs like the nurse said. I stoked her soft silky hair until she fell asleep and after that I massaged her legs to help for its fast improvement. I didn’t leave her at the clinic and my gaze never alters from her exhausted body. I waited for an hour or two for her to wake up but still, there’s no sign of her consciousness.

 

Maybe, she’s really in pain and the numbness in her legs made her even more stressed, not to mention the feedbacks and the gossips that rumoured around the school; about her and Myungsoo. I knew about it as well but the difference s that, I know the truth.  The poison that they’re talking about earlier, it’s not really a real poison.

 

It’s all because of that evil student council president, Song Anya. She is very influential since her father is the owner/founder of this school and at the same time, she is the captain of the cheering squad. She is a complete b*tch and if you would ask me, yet the students are blinded by her angelic charms. What’s really annoying to this is that the mere fact of her father’s occupation made her superior and worshipped by the students. Including that girl who dared to call me hers, she’s actually the president of Anya’s fan club.

 

Anya was the one who spread the gossips. What made the student buddy believe so? It’s because of that picture. I haven’t seen the picture yet so I don’t know what to react. But of course, although that picture can possibly be true, I don’t care. One thing is for sure, Hyun Ae didn’t poison Myungsoo.

End of POV

 

 

Flash back:

As Myungsoo walked, he started to go to the opposite direction where their school is at.

“Myungsoo-ah. This is the wrong way, you know?” Hyun Ae said.

“I said I’m not blind. I can see that this is the wrong way.” Myungsoo answered.

“Then why are we going to the wrong way?” Hyun Ae asked.

“Do you expect me to go to school looking like this?!” Myungsoo said.

“mianhe~” Hyun Ae spoke in a low tone as she leaned closer to rest her head into Myungsoo’s back.

 

As Myungsoo walked further, the rain started to stop and Hyun Ae fell asleep into Myungsoo’s back. People around them seem to be thinking differently. Others thought it to be cute but some are really narrow minded and thought bad about it. One of these narrow minded people is the president of the student council, Song Anya.

 

Anya’s POV:

I was on my way to school, our car was just five blocks away from the school but it was raining so hard. My bastard driver went outside to check something. It took him so long to comeback. Everyone knows the capacity of my patience is so short and so without hesitation, I went outside and asked our driver.

 

“What the hell are you doing? I’m already late!” I yelled at him furiously.

“Madam, the car just broke down. The engine was...” I didn’t let him finish his explanation and surprised him with my response.

“I don’t care stupid old fool! You’re fired. Call dad, tell him I fired you and tell him to find me a new one. Get it?” uhhh.. So annoying. I immediately took out my umbrella, turned my back at him and walked as fast as I can, leaving him there alone in the rain.

 

 But as I walked further, I saw this familiar figure. My eyes widen in shock as I walk closer. Is that...My...My Myungsoo?!  And who’s that ugly girl at his back?  I smell something fishy here... are these two in a relationship? They didn’t even go to school?! Hmmm..  I’ll find that out soon! For the mean time, I’ll let my baby Myungsoo pay. So he’s betraying me now huh? We’ll see. And for that , say ‘hello’ to your worst nightmare.

I took a picture of them and posted it to my fans club website.

 

Hello there, fans! This is me your goddess, Anya.

        I really have a bad news to share. When I was heading to school yesterday, I saw something very intriguing. I took a photo of this tragic scene. In the photo, you can obviously see my Myungsoo piggy back riding another girl. That girl in exact, is not me for sure. Look how ugly that is. It destroys the image of my baby Myung myung. :( I came across to this weird intuition, I think that girl POISONED my myung myung to fall for her =((( I’m beyond sad right now. Can you guys make me happy? That girl in the photo, I know some of you know who she is. I just have one simple request... make her life a living hell. I think that’s not too much to ask from you guys, right? So I hope you’ll grant my simple wish :)

End of flash back

 

 


 

Hi guys! I'm really happy today =)

first of all, Happy feast day St. Benedict! ^_^

I'm so inspired today. I dunno why. :) Nevertheless, I decided to write another chapter :"> 

Hope you like it XD enjoy =))

-charm-