late night

late night

 

 

late night;

 

It is 1:30am when Lu Han is done taking his shower. The 6 of them are back in the dorm at 12:30am after finishing their schedules. Lu Han is the last to shower because he fell asleep on the couch while waiting for the oldest to finish his shower. He is tired and is lazy to dry his hair so he just put the towel over his wet hair without doing anything. 'Why is my bed so far away?' He asks himself as he walks to his shared room with Minseok and Wu Fan.

Lu Han is near to the edge of falling asleep when he opens the door. He notices the oldest is not in the room when he doesn't hear the bao zi's voice calling him. 'Probably learning Chinese with Zi Tao. Guess Zi Tao is trying to learn some Korean too.' Lu Han thinks as he climbs on his bed and giggles. His bed is seriously the best place ever.

He is just going to close his eyes and fall into dreamland when the sound of someone flipping a page of a book comes to his ears. 'Ah~Wu Fan is reading.' Lu Han assumes and sits up on his bed. The leader is sitting in the single couch in the corner of the room, reading. The lights in the room are switched off except the reading lamp's which is on the desk next to the couch. The warm beam shines on the handsome male, making him looking more beautiful and unreal. Lu Han thinks Wu Fan looks gorgeous and unreal like he is from some universe far away from this planet. 'Glasses.' Lu Han whispers softly as he notices the leader has his black rimmed glasses on. 'That should be illegal.' Lu Han thinks.

'You should sleep now, Lu Han.' Wu Fan says without looking at Lu Han. 'Why are you not sleeping then?' Lu Han stands up and walks toward the younger slowly with his eyes half opened. 'I want to finish this book. Still have a couple of chapters left.' Wu Fan focuses his gaze on the book, he is so into the book right now. Lu Han stares at the gorgeous human being in front of him with his sleepy eyes. 'Hrm.' Lu Han lets out a sound as he plopped down onto Wu Fan, he is letting the sleepiness to take over his senses. 'I told you to sleep but not here, go to sleep on your bed!' the leader puts the book on the desk and takes Lu Han in his arms, adjusting him into a more comfortable position. 'Erm.' The older of the two is clearly more than half asleep right now as he brings his knees to his chest and mumbles unidentified words as replies. 

Wu Fan frowns when his reading session is being interrupted but he could never get angry at a sleepy Lu Han. He looks at the peaceful face in his embrace and smiles. 'Lulu is so cute when he's sleepy.' He says. But then he notices the towel around Lu Han's neck and his hair is still wet from the shower. 'Lu Han you're gonna get sick if you don't dry your hair before going to sleep.' Wu Fan knows the sleepy male is not fully asleep yet so he pats his cheeks softly, trying to wake him even though he knows it's quite impossible. 'I want to sleep.' Lu Han says softly as he rests his head on the taller's chest.

The leader sighs and lifts the deer in his laps up in bridal style. They flied to different cities in China in the past three days before flying back to Korea this morning.Good news is their manager informs them that they have 2 days of rest before flying to another country for SM Town concert. It's reasonable why the members are equally exhausted when they are back in their dorm. Wu Fan puts Lu Han on his bed and lifts him up to sit in his laps. The leader takes the towel and starts to dry the smaller boy's wet hair. 'You know you can't get sick right?' Wu Fan stops when he feels like Lu Han's hair is not so wet like before. He puts the towel away and hugs Lu Han for awhile.

'You smell good.' He says as he inhales the scent of Lu Han. 'You look good. Especially in those glasses.' Lu Han replies and Wu Fan stares at the boy whose eyes are still closed. 'I thought you are asleep already.' 'Sleep with me tonight. I will not kick you off the bed.' Lu Han asks, more like demands, as he holds onto Wu Fan's wrists. 'Do I have a choice?' The leader asks and pulls both of them backwards, now both of them are laying in Lu Han's bed. Lu Han turns around so now he's facing the leader and he wraps his arms around the taller's waist, a barely audible 'goodnight' escapes his mouth.

Wu Fan keeps his gaze on the sleeping boy's face. His expression is so peaceful and soothing. Wu Fan touches Lu Han's cheeks softly. Wu Fan thinks Lu Han looks like a doll, a porcelain doll that needs to be protected but he knows Lu Han is totally opposite. Lu Han is one strong boy who'd do anything to protect the people around him, he's very caring and is a very good hyung which explains why the dongsaengs like to stick with him, just like how Wu Fan likes to be around Lu Han(Wu Fan is younger than Lu Han by months). They're not touchy with in public and when they're alone, they spend their time together quietly and everything is simple between them. No sweet words or promises are needed in their relationship as they both understands what they mean to each other.

The clock on wall shows it's near to 3:00am when Wu Fan yawns. Time passes quickly at times like this, Wu Fan doesn't even notice he's been admiring the older's beautiful features for so long. 'I love you.' Wu Fan says and kisses Lu Han's lips softly before letting sleep take over him. It's been a long day and he's tired as well. He circles him arm around Lu Han's smaller frame and fall asleep.

What Wu Fan doesn't know is Lu Han has been waiting to get a 'Goodnight' reply from him. Lu Han wonders why he is acting weirdly all the time when he's sleepy, it's so hard to not to fall asleep in Wu Fan's warm embrace. 'I love you too.' he mumbles and kisses Wu Fan's lips as reply before falling asleep, for real.


 

 

 

/too tired to check for grammar mistakes. it's 445am here. Thanks to those who left comments on 'Closer', Krislu/Krishan need more love.